Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Investors Alert - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investors Alert (1117 Views)

How Do I Get Investors To Fund My Business Ideas? / I Need Investors For My Big Business Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investors Alert by felixweah(m): 8:40am On Jan 10, 2008
Investors Alert

Dear friend,

Investors are hereby informed that henceforth, the Central Securities Clearing System (CSCS) has discontinued the conventional monthly CSCS Statements sent to stockbroking firms for their respective clients/customers.

CSCS has therefore advised clients/customers to subscribe directly for online access to their accounts with an annual subscription fee of N2,500 payable to CSCS for a direct access to their statements.
This subscription form can be downloaded from CSCS website on www.cscsnigerialtd.com.

Kindly download a copy of this form and other related forms at www.proshareng.com/blog.

The completed subscription form can be submitted through your stock broking firm, or can also be sent directly to CSCS for processing with the payment instrument.

NOTE: Kindly visit www.cscsnigerialtd.com to register online before submitting the form for activation.

UPDATE ON FIDSON NIGERIA LIMITED

This is to inform all investors that participated in the FIDSON Private Placement that allotment for the Private Placement had been concluded and return monies are available to the applicants. Investors are advised to contact their receiving agent(s) for the return money and units allotted.

APPRECIATION:
This Investor Management Service Update is provided to Proshare by Zenith Securities Limited/Meristem Securities Limited.
Copyright 2008 Proshare Limited. All Rights Reserved DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove,

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Invest In With #500,000 / Bussiness Ideas Needed / I Need Idea On Investing This Some In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.