Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

Wow! This opportunity no go pass me by ooo! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Wow! This opportunity no go pass me by ooo! (508 Views)

Wow! This is Amazing !you can make $100 per day and even more,To Account. / Wow! This Is Amazing! You Can Make $100 Per Day And Even More, To Account / Grab This Opportunity, Become A Distributor Of Sweet Kids Diapers From Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow! This opportunity no go pass me by ooo! by GodsWord2(m): 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2012
BE SELF EMPLOYED!

ARE YOU READY TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS?

Good evening to you. How was your day? I hope it went well? All glory to God.
Well, well, well, I've got an offer for you today that you won't be able to resist but before i go into the details, let me introduce myself to you.
My names are Oluwaseun Alfred Abiodun. My friends on NL know me as God's-word. On facebook, my fans know me as the president of the an evangelical ministry (F.C.E.M). One of the things i do is preach the gospel of christ to people. In the area of being self employed, i'm a problogger in training. Currently, i own an online coaching club based on teaching people the ''ART OF BEING SELF EMPLOYED''.
Now listen up. Millions of university students are graduating every year looking for jobs in a country where jobs are not forth coming. Millions of people graduated from the university years ago and still aren't employed. The current situation of unemployment has made the Nigerian government introduce ''ENTREPRENEURSHIP'' to schools so that it can be taught to students. Looking at the current situation in the country, don't you think its necessary for you to own your own business? Research has it that, to succeed in Nigeria, you must be self-employed.

So, where do i come into all this? Running a business be it online or offline isn't something so easy. It can fail if it isn't well managed. You can't go into a business without having someone to guide you:- thats my job. I'm offering you a lifetime opportunity to own your own business and start making money in my online coaching program.

Below is a list of eCourses we can coach you on.
- Recharge card printing business.
- Estate investment.
- Blogging online.
- Making money with facebook/twitter.
- The ebook business.

All you have to do is to pick the one that most interests you and i'll help you start up.

The BENEFITS OF joining include the fact that;
- You'll be financially satisfied.
- You be able to work at your own convenient time.
- You won't beg for jobs. People will beg you for jobs.
- You'll be your own boss.

This program isn't free. It comes with a money back guarantee.
It costs #2500 (training fee). It's a one month program. Note that i may not be rich doing this coaching program but atleast, i'm affecting lives positively; thats what really matters. I'm doing what i love to do and i'm doing it well with God on my side.

P.S: why not join in this opportunity before it passes you by. You won't loose anything. There is a money back guarantee plus lots of free gifts during the training process. The ball is in your court. Don't loose hope. GOD is in control.
If you're intrested, pick one of the eCourses above and email me on fcem@rocketmail.com or leave a reply on this post. Thankyou.

(1) (Reply)

Original U.S Huggies Diapers Wholesalers...we Deliver Anywhere In Nigeria / Dvlottery Online Greencard Application / Used Battery Cages Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.