Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Gtmobile Application - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gtmobile Application (7444 Views)

Gtmobile And Mtn Airtime Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtmobile Application by tundesto(m): 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2012
I've been using GTMobile application for recharging my MTN, Glo and Airtel line and checking my balance for quite sometimes now. What has eluded me so far is how to use the mobile application to transfer money from my savings account to another savings account within GTBank. Also, I don't know how to recharge my Etisalat line via the application. I'll appreciate if somebody can put me through. Thanks in advance.
Re: Gtmobile Application by engrhamid(m): 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2012
tundesto: I've been using GTMobile application for recharging my MTN, Glo and Airtel line and checking my balance for quite sometimes now. What has eluded me so far is how to use the mobile application to transfer money from my savings account to another savings account within GTBank. Also, I don't know how to recharge my Etisalat line via the application. I'll appreciate if somebody can put me through. Thanks in advance.
You can not do transfer of cash using Gt mobile.
Getting a "token; from any Gt bank which cost #3k will be the way forward.
statement of account, balance checking, etc using online banking...
Re: Gtmobile Application by tundesto(m): 7:27am On Sep 14, 2012
Thanks for response. But how does the token work? I'm using Naira Mastercard and I can conveniently check my balance and recharge my phone on the move. There is an option of transfer on the application which I can't use.
Re: Gtmobile Application by engrhamid(m): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2012
tundesto: Thanks for response. But how does the token work? I'm using Naira Mastercard and I can conveniently check my balance and recharge my phone on the move. There is an option of transfer on the application which I can't use.
Token is used for internet banking. . .
Just doing banking in the comfort of your home
Re: Gtmobile Application by Holatunde007(m): 5:14am On Sep 20, 2012
Pls i have dis gtmobile also but i cant do any ting on it cus it always ask me of cvv2 no which i dont even have d ideal........pls tundesto help me hw did you go tru wt yours
Re: Gtmobile Application by Arap: 6:13am On Sep 20, 2012
Cvv2 is the 3 digits number at the back of your Naira Mastercard. Also, the phone number must be the same as the one you provided when opening your account, else your Gtmobile will not be activated.
Re: Gtmobile Application by Holatunde007(m): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2012
tanks for the urgent reply pls hw many digit is the card number, cos am confused here oooo
Re: Gtmobile Application by vicshownero(m): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2012
pls where can i get d application.can i download it online? If yes, pls help wit d download link.thanks

1 Like

Re: Gtmobile Application by tundesto(m): 10:59am On Oct 09, 2012
CVV2 which is a 3-digit number is different from the actual card number. GTMobile is downloadable from the bank website.
Re: Gtmobile Application by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:47am On Oct 10, 2012
obvious question:

i cannot access my bank account presently with this app, so how do i fund the e-wallet?

i thought this should be tied to my GTB account?
Re: Gtmobile Application by tundesto(m): 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2012
4llerbuntu: obvious question:

i cannot access my bank account presently with this app, so how do i fund the e-wallet?

i thought this should be tied to my GTB account?

Open the application, go to card management and add a card. Fill all the parameters required and submit. Wait until you get message from GTBank that the card is activated. It'll be connected to your account.
Re: Gtmobile Application by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:52am On Oct 12, 2012
Are you referring to the GT Mobile java banking app, or the mobile money app?

the mobile money application on android does not have any such card management section
Re: Gtmobile Application by engrhamid(m): 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2012
4llerbuntu: Are you referring to the GT Mobile java banking app, or the mobile money app?

the mobile money application on android does not have any such card management section
Re: Gtmobile Application by tundesto(m): 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2012
4llerbuntu: Are you referring to the GT Mobile java banking app, or the mobile money app?

I'm taking about GTMobile not mobile money. It works on both java, Android and symbian phones.

1 Like

Re: Gtmobile Application by phiszo(m): 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2012
vicshownero: pls where can i get d application.can i download it online? If yes, pls help wit d download link.thanks
go to koolwap.in and search for Gtmobile

1 Like

Re: Gtmobile Application by Bonethugss: 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2013
please guys.. i downloaded the app (gtmobile) from the aforementioned site but its not compatible with my android phone... please where can i download the android compatible version... tanks..
Re: Gtmobile Application by tundesto(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2013
Bonethugss: please guys.. i downloaded the app (gtmobile) from the aforementioned site but its not compatible with my android phone... please where can i download the android compatible version... tanks..

Check the website for Android compatible one.
Re: Gtmobile Application by soladnet14: 6:12am On Mar 15, 2013
None for android

(1) (Reply)

Tecno L9plus Or Hot 4 Pro???? / Nokia 6233 Antivirus / Kik Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.