Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

I Need Someone To Comfort Me Please - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Someone To Comfort Me Please (1453 Views)

Comfort For the Depressed Hearts / Describe D Comfort U Derived Travelling Interstate With A Transport Coy? / Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Comfort Me Please by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2012
Please NLders I need some comforting. I took my driving test for the 3rd time today and failed. I don't know what dmv want from me. Is it that I can't drive or what? Today it is that I was driving too slow. Tomorrow it is that I was overspeeding and not looking at my signs. Next time it is that I wasn't looking over my shoulders when switching lanes. It's really frustrating cos I feel like I can't get it right.

Pls encourage me guys.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Comfort Me Please by AzaMontana(f): 12:14am On Sep 14, 2012
Don't worry my sweet. most of the people fail it 10 times
Re: I Need Someone To Comfort Me Please by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 14, 2012
Aza Montana: Don't worry my sweet. most of the people fail it 10 times

Thanks dearie. It makes me feel I'm not so useless. smiley
Re: I Need Someone To Comfort Me Please by abiL(f): 12:26am On Sep 14, 2012
I failed my driving test twice before finally passing. It's not the end of the world. Just try again, and don't put too much pressure on yourself. You just have to make the examiner see that you're a competent driver on the road, who follows the law, and who wouldn't endanger him/herself and the public.

Goodluck smiley
Re: I Need Someone To Comfort Me Please by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 14, 2012
abiL: I failed my driving test twice before finally passing. It's not the end of the world. Just try again, and don't put too much pressure on yourself. You just have to make the examiner see that you're a competent driver on the road, who follows the law, and who wouldn't endanger him/herself and the public.

Goodluck smiley
kiss thanks a lot
Re: I Need Someone To Comfort Me Please by k2039: 2:10am On Sep 14, 2012
pDude: I took my driving test for the 3rd time today and failed.

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”― Thomas A. Edison

Paraphrasing edison's quote

You have not failed,you just encounterd another set back,your chances of passing have increased because you know what you did wrong.

you need to analyze what went wrong on the test. Remember that every setback is a chance to get better.

pDude: It's really frustrating cos I feel like I can't get it right.

If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right.Henry Ford

Dude you have to have a positive attitude,you have to beleive in youself.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Comfort Me Please by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 14, 2012
k2039:

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”― Thomas A. Edison

Paraphrasing edison's quote

You have not failed,you just encounterd another set back,your chances of passing have increased because you know what you did wrong.

you need to analyze what went wrong on the test. Remember that every setback is a chance to get better.

If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right.Henry Ford

Dude you have to have a positive attitude,you have to beleive in youself.

Now this is true and encouraging. Thanks bruv smiley
Re: I Need Someone To Comfort Me Please by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2012
It takes practice; you will get it right. Good luck!
Re: I Need Someone To Comfort Me Please by ifyalways(f): 4:57am On Sep 25, 2012
Buy me a car and I'll teach you how to drive and pass your test.

tongue

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Comfort Me Please by CrazyMan(m): 6:48am On Sep 25, 2012
ifyalways: Buy me a car and I'll teach you how to drive and pass your test.

tongue
LMAO...ifeoma you're funny.

@pdude

Don't give up...I'm sure you would pass the test...just put in more efforts, and you would have caause toi celebrate.
Re: I Need Someone To Comfort Me Please by Freiburger(m): 8:13am On Sep 25, 2012
pDude: Please NLders I need some comforting. I took my driving test for the 3rd time today and failed. I don't know what dmv want from me. Is it that I can't drive or what? Today it is that I was driving too slow.

What you need is concentration, stop asuming you can drive, there is something the examiner is expecting from you and you 've got to show it.
Good luck.
Re: I Need Someone To Comfort Me Please by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2012
Thanks all, really appreciate smiley
Re: I Need Someone To Comfort Me Please by chucky234(m): 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2012
Be Positive
Be Positive
Be Positive
Be Positive
Concentration

Concentration

Concentration

Concentration
Don't give up hope
Don't give up hope
Don't give up hope
Don't give up hope
You can do it
You can do it
You can do it
You can do it

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Comfort Me Please by armadeo(m): 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2012
Dude am very sure u drove 4 yrs while back in naija and now u have some issues with a driving test. On a lighter note I wonder how ur driving instructor would react to a trip from abule egba to oshodi via public transport sitting in front with the driver.

Anyway I believe u can do it so should u.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Comfort Me Please by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2012
pDude: Please NLders I need some comforting. I took my driving test for the 3rd time today and failed. I don't know what dmv want from me. Is it that I can't drive or what? Today it is that I was driving too slow. Tomorrow it is that I was overspeeding and not looking at my signs. Next time it is that I wasn't looking over my shoulders when switching lanes. It's really frustrating cos I feel like I can't get it right.

Pls encourage me guys.

these are some of the things i dey fear about going outside naija

so many of the rules which you never bother to learn and have been conditioned to ignore

maybe you can find some driving simulator software or some such

sorry
Re: I Need Someone To Comfort Me Please by Nobody: 3:21am On Oct 12, 2012
I finally passed today! Hurray!!!! grin grin grin wink wink
Re: I Need Someone To Comfort Me Please by Freiburger(m): 9:40am On Oct 12, 2012
Congrats.
Re: I Need Someone To Comfort Me Please by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 12, 2012
Freiburger: Congrats.

Thanks a lot bruv smiley

(1) (Reply)

Which Nairaland Member Would You Really Like To See? / Why Men Are Better Than Women / Picture Of 11-day Chinese Traffic Jam That Sets World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.