Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

I Once Cried, But Now I Laugh! You Too Will! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Once Cried, But Now I Laugh! You Too Will! (1617 Views)

I Just Got A New Driving Licence..now I Need Long Distance Driving! / For A Year Now, I Work Like An Uneployed. / I Wanted To Be My Own Boss, Now I Even Own A Company(be Ur Own Boss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Once Cried, But Now I Laugh! You Too Will! by chucket(m): 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2008
To the House,

I wish to encourage all of you who are seeking for a job here.
I was close to tears when I read a post "Am tired" it reminded me of my time
when I was searching for a job. At a point I got to a near breaking point and I had
to post the topic "Am still a young graduate?". It was the words of encouragements from fellow
nairalanders that kept me going. At that point I felt like I can't go on again.

But today I thank God for He did more than I had imagined he would. And it was when I thought all
hope is gone! God who made you has a plan for you. I am not a preacher but I know because He has embrassed me with favours! Who says He can't do same and even more for you?

I feel like crying tears of joy! To say the truth I love this forum and all those who share job
news here! May God bless all of you.

Please do not give up no matter what the case is. You might be focusing in one direction while God will be doing it the other way and when both merge, you will see how happy you will be.

Don't give up Please!
Have a blissful year ahead!

6 Likes

Re: I Once Cried, But Now I Laugh! You Too Will! by wolexojo(m): 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2008
Thank you so much for the words of encouragement,i really do need them.God bless.
Re: I Once Cried, But Now I Laugh! You Too Will! by phillip001(m): 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2008
BROS THNKS A MILLION FOR THAT, YOU JUST MAKE TO FEEL RELIEVED,GOD WILL BLESS YOU
Re: I Once Cried, But Now I Laugh! You Too Will! by sweetonyx(m): 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2008
Thanks Bro,much needed encouragement.
CONGRATS.
Re: I Once Cried, But Now I Laugh! You Too Will! by stark(m): 3:35am On Jan 11, 2008
GOOD WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT GUY. WHERE FINALLY DID U HOOK WITH. KEEP REMEMBERING US AS U ENJOY.
Re: I Once Cried, But Now I Laugh! You Too Will! by Kemmy210(f): 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
Thanks 4d words of encouragement,u'll not be disappointed in life,God dat did urs will remember us too.Amen
Re: I Once Cried, But Now I Laugh! You Too Will! by enesty(m): 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
thanks boss I tap into your testimony,am almost at that verge too with just four months after service,but I know its well with my soul
Re: I Once Cried, But Now I Laugh! You Too Will! by FKMagazine(m): 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
I say Amen
Re: I Once Cried, But Now I Laugh! You Too Will! by chemicstein: 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
God bless you for taking your to encourage us
Re: I Once Cried, But Now I Laugh! You Too Will! by Agwoden(m): 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
Amen. Tanx bro @op. D lord dat did it for u should com to my rescue bc im @ dat breaking point now n in dire need of Gods help.

(1) (Reply)

EWL Opportunities / Saipem Test Format / Dangote Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.