Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Any Good Business Ideas For Corpers? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Any Good Business Ideas For Corpers? (2147 Views)

New Allawee For Corpers (picture) / Quick Tips For Corpers Before Leaving For Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Good Business Ideas For Corpers? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
do you know any good online or offline business for a corper to make more money? not too stressful and workable?
Re: Any Good Business Ideas For Corpers? by iFollowCorpers(f): 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2012
Spam
Re: Any Good Business Ideas For Corpers? by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 28, 2012
@ogbeche77
if i have something to share privately
and i want to post my email, will it be spam?
Re: Any Good Business Ideas For Corpers? by CrazyMan(m): 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2012
makeitsoon: do you know any good online or offline business for a corper to make more money? not too stressful and workable?
For online busines...you can become a blogger...all you have to do is to create an account with Google and log onto "blogger."

You'll be taken to a page where you will enter your data, upload your picture (if you desire) and any information or video you want to show.

You will be given the option to allow people to comment. After that, you write your thoughts, hit publish and you're on.

Also, I would suggest that you keep track of how many "hits" you get (i.e. how many people visit your site). With that information in hand, you can try getting advertisers for your blog page...and with time you'll become a force in the blogging world to be reckoned with.

For offline...if you wish to engage in normal business, you must have a good capital to start with.

As a corper, there are lots of business you can go into provided you have adequate capital.

So the choice is yours...

Good luck.
Re: Any Good Business Ideas For Corpers? by lkson99(m): 11:35am On May 05, 2013
CrazyMan:
For online busines...you can become a blogger...all you have to do is to create an account with Google and log onto "blogger."

You'll be taken to a page where you will enter your data, upload your picture (if you desire) and any information or video you want to show.

You will be given the option to allow people to comment. After that, you write your thoughts, hit publish and you're on.

Also, I would suggest that you keep track of how many "hits" you get (i.e. how many people visit your site). With that information in hand, you can try getting advertisers for your blog page...and with time you'll become a force in the blogging world to be reckoned with.

For offline...if you wish to engage in normal business, you must have a good capital to start with.

As a corper, there are lots of business you can go into provided you have adequate capital.

So the choice is yours...

Good luck.
wil lik to discuss wit mature minds lik u pls.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch B 2017 Registration Date is out / Batch B Stream ii Posted To Bauchi / Free Graphics Design Training In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.