Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Women Now Allowed To Drive Car Is Saudi Arabia........... - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Women Now Allowed To Drive Car Is Saudi Arabia........... (2305 Views)

Jamming Spot For Londoners And Britons... All London Slangs & Twangs Are Allowed / Should Kalabari And Ijo Youths Be Allowed To Join Igbo Youths UK? / Why Aren't Women Allowed To Build Houses Or Own Property? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Now Allowed To Drive Car Is Saudi Arabia........... by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
Saudi Arabia has finally let her women drive cars......how sweet grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink

Re: Women Now Allowed To Drive Car Is Saudi Arabia........... by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
Re: Women Now Allowed To Drive Car Is Saudi Arabia........... by MrsChima(f): 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2012
How do she get out the car?
Re: Women Now Allowed To Drive Car Is Saudi Arabia........... by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
How do she get out the car?

chima,

the picture is fake. grin

1 Like

Re: Women Now Allowed To Drive Car Is Saudi Arabia........... by somalia5: 12:00am On Sep 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

chima,

the picture is fake. grin

Re: Women Now Allowed To Drive Car Is Saudi Arabia........... by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:03am On Sep 15, 2012
LMAO

1 Like

Re: Women Now Allowed To Drive Car Is Saudi Arabia........... by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 15, 2012
undecided
Re: Women Now Allowed To Drive Car Is Saudi Arabia........... by somalia5: 2:09am On Sep 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin: undecided

cool te facial expression of a very satisfied women. who is also constipated
Re: Women Now Allowed To Drive Car Is Saudi Arabia........... by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 15, 2012
i really dont know why you are talking to me. grin

1 Like

Re: Women Now Allowed To Drive Car Is Saudi Arabia........... by somalia5: 2:27am On Sep 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin: i really dont know why you are talking to me. grin

do you believe in love at first thread?
Re: Women Now Allowed To Drive Car Is Saudi Arabia........... by Nobody: 2:28am On Sep 15, 2012
somalia5:

do you believe in love at first thread?

i see you are fishing for a new victim.

i truly hope that sister (sybellah) knows what she is getting into.

have fun.
Re: Women Now Allowed To Drive Car Is Saudi Arabia........... by somalia5: 2:30am On Sep 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

i see you are fishing for a new victim.

i truly hope that sister (sybellah) knows what she is getting into.

have fun.

you are a misguided young person.
Re: Women Now Allowed To Drive Car Is Saudi Arabia........... by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 15, 2012
lol whatever.

i know what you are trying to do ali.

it wont work hun.

i just feel it for her.
Re: Women Now Allowed To Drive Car Is Saudi Arabia........... by somalia5: 2:32am On Sep 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin: lol whatever.

i know what you are trying to do ali.

it wont work hun.

i just feel it for her.

uhm...plz stay out of my sex life.
Re: Women Now Allowed To Drive Car Is Saudi Arabia........... by Nobody: 2:36am On Sep 15, 2012
LOL.

i am not in your s3x life. i am not interested what so ever.
i just dont want you to do to her what you did to me.
what you did wasnt cool.
Re: Women Now Allowed To Drive Car Is Saudi Arabia........... by somalia5: 2:48am On Sep 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin: LOL.

i am not in your s3x life. i am not interested what so ever.
i just dont want you to do to her what you did to me.
what you did wasnt cool.
'

u need to leave me alone ok. your bat shiiit crazzy..i had no buisness talking to u...psychopath
Re: Women Now Allowed To Drive Car Is Saudi Arabia........... by TerryCarr(m): 2:51am On Sep 15, 2012
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Women Now Allowed To Drive Car Is Saudi Arabia........... by somalia5: 2:52am On Sep 15, 2012
TerryCarr: lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i met this nice african girl who lives in my state...and this jamo is cockblocking me already

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmas Pictures And Images / The Yoruba/Igbo Feud / 4 Amazing Folktales Told By The Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.