Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

How Can I Make Geniue Internet Income With No Computer Knwledge - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Make Geniue Internet Income With No Computer Knwledge (829 Views)

How To Make Residual Income With Binary Options / Internet Income Cash System Exposed / I Need A Geniue Internet Business, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make Geniue Internet Income With No Computer Knwledge by kayb2009: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: How Can I Make Geniue Internet Income With No Computer Knwledge by wonlasewonimi: 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
Once you get a laptop...learn how to press the ENTER key. Money go dey flow!
Re: How Can I Make Geniue Internet Income With No Computer Knwledge by ghettodreamz(m): 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2012
@wonlasewonimi;

That's hilarious grin grin grin

@kayb2009;

Although there have been several hyped claims on how to make genuine income with no computer knowledge, but that's a bitter lie from the pit of hell, I would call that as just one of those business strategies internet business/marketing experts use to lure people into reading their newsletters and making people buy into whichever idea or information they want to divulge to their targetted audience, but to me, I don't think that's anyway possible. You can never make any money with no computer knowledge, but it all depends on what the term "No computer knowledge" means to you anyway. If you can register yourself on Nairaland, read, type and respond to threads and other people's post here, then I think you have got the little knowhow you need to get yourself jump started into making genuine income from the internet but that doesn't come easily, I believe there are several other things you need to know, read and learn about before you can begin to make it genuinely from the internet no matter whatever means you are thinking of venturing into.

I hope this help clear the air and answered your question, all the same I wish you the very best!
Re: How Can I Make Geniue Internet Income With No Computer Knwledge by icconium(m): 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
@Poster what you need first before you can start to make money is how to operate the computer get someone to teach you the basics the browse regularly then you can start to think of how to make money.
@all interested in websites that gives you quick cash send a mail to icconium@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Make Geniue Internet Income With No Computer Knwledge by ghettodreamz(m): 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2012
Hmmmmm.. Why don't you post it here, you just mentioned a website, I think it would be good you post it here directly, no hard feelings smiley
Re: How Can I Make Geniue Internet Income With No Computer Knwledge by icconium(m): 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
ghettodreamz: Hmmmmm.. Why don't you post it here, you just mentioned a website, I think it would be good you post it here directly, no hard feelings smiley
Yello i would not ask for 1kobo so donot be afraid to make request via email
Re: How Can I Make Geniue Internet Income With No Computer Knwledge by icconium(m): 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
Yello you can start with the link in my signature FREE
Re: How Can I Make Geniue Internet Income With No Computer Knwledge by ghettodreamz(m): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2012
Lolz... Have been through that years back and not interested in that any more for now except it would have to be FOREX. I wish you good luck in driving traffic to your referral page that would further lead to you making some income.
Re: How Can I Make Geniue Internet Income With No Computer Knwledge by icconium(m): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
ghettodreamz: Lolz... Have been through that years back and not interested in that any more for now except it would have to be FOREX. I wish you good luck in driving traffic to your referral page that would further lead to you making some income.
Thanks you are most welcome
Re: How Can I Make Geniue Internet Income With No Computer Knwledge by ghettodreamz(m): 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2012
Don't mention.
Re: How Can I Make Geniue Internet Income With No Computer Knwledge by hottprince: 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2012
@OP is ds ur 1st time on NL.haven't u been seein similar threads wit responses.Let me diagone ur prob 4 u.u r lazy.u wnt to make money witout liftin a finger.n who told u money spills frm d net.u gotta squeeze it out bro.Do somtin,create an innovation.don't wait to feed on useless ideas.Or r u xpectin a site dt justs start putin money to ur acc 1nce u signup?den keep waitin.get a skil n work for ur money.stop waitin for some hidden magic ways.there's none
Re: How Can I Make Geniue Internet Income With No Computer Knwledge by nasstil2(m): 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2012
start blogging and drive trafic to it open google adsense account or go into bulksms business it lucritive we creat blog and customiise to look like our blog and open a bulksms site for people who want to start the business check our blog and check our service www.netprowealth.com and our bulksms platform www.netprosms.com

(1) (Reply)

Will Mobile CPA Marketing Beat Desktop Marketing Usage By 2014? / . / What's The Consequences Of Absconding With Loan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.