Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment (18253 Views)

Benue South Tribunal: David Mark In Court, Refuses To Enter Witness Box / Court Refuses Application To Stop Wike’s Swearing In / Breaking: Court Urged To Stop Jonathan From Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment by dedeike: 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
ifeci:

Plsss! we r tired of reading ur long epistles! we want to see it happen...tell ur inept master to do his work
I strive very hard to summarise GEJ's achievement in those epistles. It's so much that it will need a volume of books to capture.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment by ifeci: 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2012
dedeike:
So you even acknowledge that there are such contracts? Lovely.
I thought you and your mole said they are paper projects. But now you have done a sommersault to admit the projects are really awarded but "sold".
Thank you so much for letting the truth out. I quite appreciate.
Gradually, you continue to betray that you are on Nairaland for a hatchet job.

fool! becos u r paid to post doesn't mean every other person have sold their conscience! if there is any 1 on a hatchet job that i knw, it is u & ur fellow dogs

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment by Elueme: 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2012
Demdem:

A mad man will never accept he is mad. ur case is quite similar.
Thank you... I am beginning to think you don't lack insight afterall.. Time for rehabs before the moon resurfaces... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment by Demdem(m): 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2012
dedeike:
So you even acknowledge that there are such contracts? Lovely.
I thought you and your mole said they are paper projects. But now you have done a sommersault to admit the projects are really awarded but "sold".
Thank you so much for letting the truth out. I quite appreciate.
Gradually, you continue to betray that you are on Nairaland for a hatchet job.

Iidiot, if there are no contracts how will their cronies chop or do u think the retardeen will still remain on that seat?. Did u read my post at all? where did i say contracts are not being awarded? u are simply dumb oga.

Demdem:

Compare those so called achievements of urs to the resources (financial,human etc) at their disposal during this time frame and confidently tell me we have not been robbed. We are presently being given crumbs when the potential and resources to eat raw meat even now now now is there and yet u expect me to succk the retardeen's diick. How dare u? u can go ahead though.

Again, why are u such a bigot. Retardeen isnt a SS president. Stop saying this. u nut?

i expect the above to make sense to u, if not cant help ur predicament.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment by Demdem(m): 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2012
Elueme: Thank you... I am beginning to think you don't lack insight afterall.. Time for rehabs before the moon resurfaces... shocked shocked shocked shocked

Demdem:

A mad man will never accept he is mad. ur case is quite similar.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment by dedeike: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
ifeci:

fool! becos u r paid to post doesn't mean every other person have sold their conscience! if there is any 1 on a hatchet job that i knw, it is u & ur fellow dogs
grin grin if you noticed, I usually comment in the afternoon and evenings when I'm less busy.
But every Nairalander will bear me witness that you and your chief paid hirelings GBAWE and DEMDEM are on Nairaland for 24 hours.
It takes a paid jobless agent to score this feat.

This afternoon, I retired from work around 1.30 pm and visited Nairaland. I was shocked to see that your boss DEMDEM was busy gossiping about BEAF.
I checked the timing of his posts. They were as early as 9.30 am. I knew I was dealing with some paid hirelings .

It takes a paid agent to be active on Nairaland at that hour of the day. It's so shameful.
Why must you guys sacrifice your conscience on the altar of filthy lucre?

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment by Elueme: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
[quote author=ifeci][/quote] if you are depending on nairalanders to learn lexis and semantics, you had better stated your mission rather than playing a critic.. But am not in a good mood to do what your teachers failed to inculcate in your dull brain owing to your truancy.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment by Demdem(m): 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
dedeike:
grin grin if you noticed, I usually comment in the afternoon and evenings when I'm less busy.
But every Nairalander will bear me witness that you and your chief paid hirelings GBAWE and DEMDEM are on Nairaland for 24 hours.
It takes a paid jobless agent to score this feat.

This afternoon, I retired from work around 1.30 pm and visited Nairaland. I was shocked to see that your boss DEMDEM was busy gossiping about BEAF.
I checked the timing of his posts. They were as early as 9.30 am. I knew I was dealing with some paid hirelings .

It takes a paid agent to be active on Nairaland at that hour of the day. It's so shameful.
Why must you guys sacrifice your conscience on the altar of filthy lucre?

grin grin grin grin grin
Fool, how long doest it take to make a comment especially if its the truth. Oga, lies take eternity to type but truth is within a blink of an eye. Even if Demdem is here for 24hrs, is it from sunday to sunday. use ur brain fool. Anyway, none of this is any of ur business. tackle the issue at stake and stop bringing in diversionary comments u are noted for.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment by Mortiano(m): 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2012
lacasa:

God bless U

Nigeria has never had it this Bad angry

Corruption is soaring Sky hig
Armed-robbery, Cultism, Terrorism, Miilitancy, Tension, Poverty, Fraud, Embezzlement, Nepotism, Criminals ceelebrated-even given National honors, 5000 naira note,.. Etc Etc all soaring high under 2years of One Clueless Retard's watch,.

People are fed up wt his crap.

Let him be impeached.

Tђat will make majority of 150million plus nigerians happy.

LET HIM GO!! angry
u r d worst idiot dat i ever see in nairaland. Ewu, mumu, satan
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment by duality(m): 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
Demdem:

Iidiot, if there are no contracts how will their cronies chop. Did u read my post at all? where did i say contracts are not being awarded? u are simply dumb oga.

guy, you no de tire? all this one you are jumping from one thread to the other. hope you are being well paid. coz the zeal you use in challenging anything about the president is too much to be done for free. maybe you should take a break. think of something else other than politics or take a break off nairaland. maybe learn something new... say a musical instrument, an aspect of programming or some other thing.

plz there is no animosity in this my post. some times you need to withdraw. nairaland heroism has not added one naira to anybody. i know you are a great thinker with very strong opinions but i think you are just over doing it. just think about all these and make your conclusion. if you are really smart you'll understand my point. take all this things easy bros..... wink have a good night rest. NL can affect your health i tell you.. wink
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment by dedeike: 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2012
Demdem:

grin grin grin grin grin
Fool, how long doest it take to make a comment especially if its the truth. Oga, lies take eternity to type but truth is within a blink of an eye. Even if Demdem is here for 24hrs, is it from sunday to sunday. use ur brain fool. Anyway, none of this is any of ur business. tackle the issue at stake and stop bringing in diversionary comments u are noted for.

grin grin very escapist as usual. You wrote an epistle about the absence of a fellow Nairalander by 9.30 am in the morning when your mates have gone about their legitimate businesses.
Tell me how can you convince any body that you are not paid to do this? How is BEAF's whereabout a topic that will deserve that level of attention by that time of the day?
It shows that when others are at work pursuing their trade or proffession, you resume in Nairaland to do the work of your paymasters. So pathetic.

Secondly, I'm happy that you have asked us to go back to facts and issues so I will reproduce my earlier issues based post accordingly.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment by dayokanu(m): 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2012
^^ This lying morroon is here again spewing trash as usual
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
lacasa:

God bless U

Corruption is soaring Sky high

Armed-robbery, Cultism, Terrorism, Miilitancy, Tension, Poverty, Fraud, Embezzlement, Nepotism, Criminals ceelebrated-even given National honors, 5000 naira note,.. Etc Etc all soaring high under 2years of One Clueless Retard's watch,.

Let him be impeached.

LET HIM GO!! angry

I can categorically say this is a clamour for more cash. Lets not delude ourselves, has the House of Rogues and The Stealers all of a sudden now realised its time to do the right thing? I smell foul play here, everyone wants a well stocked share of the new 5000 naira note. Imagine GEJ giving a peace offering say 50million to each members for starters, would they still be shouting Impeachment, may be some few, but majority would quickly put their difference aside.
Ghana-must-go is a game changer any day any time!
But should the Legislooters eventually go ahead with the impeachment and succeed, then i'd have a rethink about this country and apologize for calling them rogues and thieves
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment by Elueme: 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2012
dayokanu: ^^ This lying morroon is here again spewing trash as usual
Are you just waking from your snor? Uw, join the fray, another NURTW member
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment by dedeike: 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2012
Based on special request by Chief DEMDEM, I wish to reproduce these remarkable achievements of Jonathan in one year.

dedeike: Achievements
Any impeachment threat or move will fly away in the face of these remarkable achievements in one year.

In Finance,
For the first time, our recurrent expenditure profile was cut down by 12% thereby increasing funds available for capital projects. Tight fiscal policies and due verification before release of funds for budget implementation. The creation and inauguration of the Soverign Wealth Fund for a three phased development.
 Bio metric evaluation of MDA'S  which has exposed massive corruption in police pensions and subsequent prosecution of the suspects by EFCC.  The  restoration of transperancy and due verification for subsidy claims to oil marketers by NOI.  Introduction of the new integrated online payment system which helps the minister monitor transfer of public funds across MDA's.

Our foreign reserves have risen again to a tremendous high of 41 billion dollars. 

In Energy, a lot of reforms. The president is keen on transparency and thus has set up probes into the sector viz KPMG AUDIT and AIG IMOUKHEDE. The president sought to close the window of corruption by removing subsidy but the cabal misled Labour into a protest. That notwithstanding, the reforms are still ongoing and the full deregulation of the downstream sector being vigorously pursued. 

In one year, the  FG had concluded the PIB which remains a landmark legislation that will revolutionarize the petroleum  industry and increase the stake of oil host communities in the management of their oil.
Refineries are undergoing repairs and an American company, VULCAN is to build six more new refineries.

For the first time in this country, a govt has engaged the oil cabal in an anti graft war. We have seen EFCC take subsidy suspects to court. No one is spared. Even the sons of PDP leaders are undergoing prosecution in court for subsidy loot

In roads, Zaria-Funtua-Gusau roads, Oshodi-Apapa with expansion and drainage works,  dedicated bridge frm liverpool roundabout to Tin can ports, trailer park, re award for reconstruction of ENUGU-Onitsha, completion of OWERRI -Onitsha,    9th mile, ongoing reconstruction of Benin-Ore-Sagamu highway measuring over 26km, Kano-Maidugri Dualisation. Keffi -Akwanga-Lafia,  Auchi-Okene being handled by Setraco. Loko-Eweta-Karishi bridge, Kolo-Nembe -Brass  to mention but a few.

Just last week, govt announced the re award of abandoned Abuja-Lokoja highway and the East-West road under SURE P.

In Transport, massive reforms at the ports. Sanitisation and reduction of operating agencies to 7. Introduction of 24 hrs ports operation. Ongoing Construction of light gauge train railways. rehabilitation of Minna-Kaduna line. Award for reconstruction of Lagos-Kano railine to Chinese giants CCCEC. Abuja intercity railway's too.

In  Aviation, massive reconstruction of major airports in the land, Enugu airport is undergoing total rehabilitation. The domestic wing of Abuja airport is also being reconstructed with expansion of roads and car parks. Same fr the international wing and the kano airports. 11 terminals are also being remodelled and rehabilitated.

Just this week, the govt secured a loan facility for the construction of new airport terminals for four major cities viz, Abuja, Kano, Enugu, Port harcourt.

In Education, establishment of 9 new federal universities in less than 1 year. Constructed 2 new campuses of the Nigerian law schools in Yenagoa and Yola respectively. Launched the Almajiri schools for education of itenerant Islamic pupils in the north wFhich Buhari and other northern leaders abandoned. Increased funding to almost 400 billion to education thereby setting an all time highest record. Reinvigorated the inspectorate oversight of schools leading to the revocation of some licenses from universities. Executed the landmark upgrade of university lecturers retirement age from 65 to 70. 

In agriculture, for the first time in our history, we have a clearly defined agricultural policy which is targeted towards maximum utilisation of cassava for growth thru the launch of the cassava bread campaign. The policy is intended to reduce our reliance on imported wheat so as to encourage local production of cassava and it's conversion to flour for bakery. The FG has in less than one year eliminated the middlemen cartel that fed fat on fertiliser distribution at the expense of local farmers. Now through deregulation reforms, fertiliser is now accessible in the open market. he has also embarked on massive construction of silos and has increased import duties on the importation of rice in order to encourage local farmers. The efforts of the minister has been so appreciable that the world bank assisted with over 50 billion Naira for fertiliser redistribution scheme/ silos. The CBN has also set up a 500 billion loan scheme which is to assist farmers.

In power, the NIPP has been revived with the subsequent refurbishment of Afam, Alaoji, Calabar, GEREGU, Omotosho, Ihvbour, Egbema, power plants. This has led to the all time generation record of 4,477megawatts.

To address the problem of distribution,  the 18 successor companies have been slated for privatization.  The media is already awash with news of the proposed privatization. The reforms include the review of tariffs in order to ensure a cost reflective tariff that will encourage private sector participation in the building of gas plants. Already, this has started yielding dividends as SPDC has commenced processes towards building a gas plant in IMO state.

The best Petroluem minister ever, Diezani Allison Madueke, has responded to the  emergency need for gas supply to the power stations by completing several gas projects and pipelines to evacuate gas to the NIPP's. 

She has successfully  completed the 27kmX24inch permanent gas supply pipeline from Itoki to Olorunshogo via Ewekoro, all in Ogun State; the 56kmX24inch Escravos-Warri gas pipeline - doubling the pipeline capacity and enhancing gas evacuation from Escravos, as well as the 130kmX36inch Oben to Geregu pipeline.

The grand effect is the significant improvement of power nationwide. 
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment by dayokanu(m): 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2012
Elueme: Are you just waking from your snor? Uw, join the fray, another NURTW member

You can write in your native tongue if Yinglishh is too hard for you
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment by Elueme: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2012
dayokanu:

You can write in your native tongue if Yinglishh is too hard for you
That's your business.. You knew what I meant and that's what matters to me mr dayokanu ... You have to bark harder boy.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment by dayokanu(m): 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
Elueme: That's your business.. You knew what I meant and that's what matters to me mr dayokanu ... You have to bark harder boy.

What do you mean Cos I dont speak Gorrila
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment by werepeLeri: 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2012
duality:

guy, you no de tire? all this one you are jumping from one thread to the other. hope you are being well paid. coz the zeal you use in challenging anything about the president is too much to be done for free. maybe you should take a break. think of something else other than politics or take a break off nairaland. maybe learn something new... say a musical instrument, an aspect of programming or some other thing.

plz there is no animosity in this my post. some times you need to withdraw. nairaland heroism has not added one naira to anybody. i know you are a great thinker with very strong opinions but i think you are just over doing it. just think about all these and make your conclusion. if you are really smart you'll understand my point. take all this things easy bros..... wink have a good night rest. NL can affect your health i tell you.. wink

O boy - thank God for people like you.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment by bakila: 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2012
Ojuju Calabar: You people want broda Joe to empty the foreign reserve to fight his way.
We are just recovering from the election expenditures. Please oh!
Simple.
Lawyers Fees= N230Bn; Marabouts expenses=N300Bn social media attackdogs=N11Bn: MassmediaAttackdogs and Lion= N310Bn; Senate Ghanamustgo= N300Bn; InternationalDiplomatic shuttle= €32Bn. Reps. Ghanamustgo N12Bn. SSPA, ACF, MASSOB,OHANEZE,OPC,CAN,NSCIA, ELDERS Ghanamustgo £13Bn. Miscellenous £23bn.
That is what is likely to ha.. Aha Police, Army, JTF, Boko Haram emergency Fund £14Bn;(:x:p. demdem they look for how to corner more money.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2012
Bukkyade: if you still regard the president as clueless, then you should have your head re-examined. Cause, the president is doing his best to make sure this government works, but people like you would not admitt. GEJ government wil surely rise over you and your sponsors.

A sterile man will also say he's trying his best to get his wife pregnant, but guess what? HE STILL AINT GETTING THE JOB DONE!

I say impeach the dunce!

3 Likes

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment by 1025: 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2012
the only impeachment that will make a difference now will be the impeachment of pdp. we need a change here. removing obasanjo and bringing in yar adua or replacing the dead yar adua with a living jonathan means little or nothing to a common man.
please let pdp give peace a chance so that other parties can as well try their luck.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment by Rick9(m): 12:42am On Sep 15, 2012
This Post Has Been Hidden
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment by klax(m): 1:13am On Sep 15, 2012
Sometime many are so silly that they make themselves a laughing stock how in a heaven does anyone with his right sense of thinking belief that Gej would be impeached is that not madness? Pure madness.

Impeach him for what offence or what crime or on what ground What did he do This is so funny bloody time wasting. AND ITS THESE FOOLS IN THE HOUSE OF MISREPRESENTATIVES that are planning to impeach GEJ as a matter of fact all of them in that house should first be impeach and jail before talking of impeaching anyone. Cant imagine Devil calling demon wicked what is the different between two of them are they not same evil master

Till heaven come as far as Nigeria is concern that word called IMPEACHMENT OF PRESIDENT let everyone delete it rght away its a pure white goose chase.

As a mater of fact Gej will finish his term and still carry on for another unless a better option comes up but as far CPC and Buhari is concern that is a big joke of the century. I'm not PDP memeber neither their supporter but I will not shy away to say I voted for Gej and I will still vote for him if no better candidate challenge him than Buhari because with everything inside me I dislike Buhari despite he is a family friend but I dont care so let those who think impeachment is the way carry on to waste their time and money.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment by taharqa: 1:42am On Sep 15, 2012
lacasa:

God bless U

Corruption is soaring Sky high

Let him be impeached.

LET HIM GO!! angry
My frnd shut ya mouth and speak 4 ya self alone...oh by d way on corruptn, Transparency International just releasd dier annual report where Nigeria made d 3rd biggest improvement in d year.keep bliving d PROPAGANDA dat u guys spread around
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment by taharqa: 1:45am On Sep 15, 2012
Demdem:

A vast number of those that got him to where he is especially at the polls now know him better for what and who he is. A former governor of Bayelsa who failed miserably. Much was expected, hoping transformation like he said but its now obvious that the staus quo continues which is the trade mark of the killer party.
Again, dont bring tribal sentiments to this thread foool.
Demdem stop deluding yaself...get back to reality; back to earth
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment by taharqa: 1:50am On Sep 15, 2012
Demdem:

Ask ur parents, was this country not better of when our main source of income wasnt oil. dont know about where u came from but SW was a star even with cocoa alone. We have nations in this world today doing excellently fine and yet they dont have oil. even war-torn Ivory coast that depend on cocoa is rumored to be doing better than Nigeria.
Again FFuck oil. We have better potentials.
Ivory Coast doing beta dan 9ja in economy? Oma she o...oh wait, u actuali said it was a rumour.ok
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment by Echidime(m): 4:43am On Sep 15, 2012
Next Story,we don hear
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment by alkalinity: 5:10am On Sep 15, 2012
Hmm,cos of selfish interest ppl dnt wnt 2 embraz reality,wel thank God d judge is yoruba,i bliv d story would take a diff dimension. smileyHmm,cos of selfish interest ppl dnt wnt 2 embraz reality,wel thank God d judge is yoruba,i bliv d story would take a diff dimension.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment by Quincy37(m): 6:32am On Sep 15, 2012
Demdem:

And why is Buhari not in jail? has he even been questioned at all let alone charge to court for this alleged heinous crime?
Its like those corpers really died in vain. I weep with the families left behind
May their blood forever hunt the retardeen to his grave.
Their blood will forever hunt you, your family and your entire generation, Aboki Boko Haram idiots, Your lives will forever be worthless before God brainwashed animals!!: mark this day Buhari will never rule this country again, he should go and die in his community as head of the village!!
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment by Toktee(m): 6:56am On Sep 15, 2012
Mortiano: u r d worst idiot dat i ever see in nairaland. Ewu, mumu, satan
And what do you mean by the insult,have you been to school at all,or do you just coment without reading?
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment by Toktee(m): 7:03am On Sep 15, 2012
Quincy37: Their blood will forever hunt you, your family and your entire generation, Aboki Boko Haram idiots, Your lives will forever be worthless before God brainwashed animals!!: mark this day Buhari will never rule this country again, he should go and die in his community as head of the village!!
Why are you so bitter about buhari,was he the one that kill youth corpers,can you tell me why the violents take place only in the states that buhari won,anyway for to said buhari will never be president,that i think you are deluding,how many voters cards your entire family carried.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC / Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles / Qatari Man (@nass) Protests Spamming By Nigerians On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.