Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,661 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up (2490 Views)

Single Naijas In London Or UK / Any Naijas In Ct / Searching for Cute Naijas in New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up by orp: 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2008
I am calling on all Nigerians in London and surroundings on  Nairaland to come together and meet in one accord. This would afford us the opportunity of knowing ourself one on one and for those of who are shy to post their pics, you would see their faces.
  I would want the first of such meeting to be in February but subject to contributions and convenience to others.
   You can  mail me on topcreativity@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers.
Re: Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2008
I'll be interested, but totally dependent on other member contributions.
Re: Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up by orp: 12:13am On Jan 11, 2008
what date would you suggest?
Re: Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 11, 2008
I'd suggest mid to late February, give people time to recover from Christmas / New Year, financially or otherwise.

Just a tentative suggestion though, others may have different views on this.
Re: Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up by sesman(m): 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2008
Thats a good idea, might be interested, if they were positive feedback from other members
Re: Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up by EloSela(f): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2008
Re: Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up by orp: 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2008
sesman:

Thats a good idea, might be interested, if they were positive feedback from other members

definitely good feedback are coming in just like yours,I don't want to ascribe a date to this.what I want you guys to do is to suggest a date and time and we see how convenient it is for us all.
Re: Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up by orp: 10:00pm On Jan 11, 2008
Siena:

I'd suggest mid to late February, give people time to recover from Christmas / New Year, financially or otherwise.

Just a tentative suggestion though, others may have different views on this.

would you prefer feb. 14?
Re: Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2008
orp:

would you prefer feb. 14?

Valentine's day spent with a lot of strangers, for the first time could put some people in the dog house.

I'd say after Valentines, some couples may have other ideas on how to spend that particular day.
Re: Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up by sesman(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2008
Siena:

Valentine's day spent with a lot of strangers, for the first time could put some people in the dog house.

I'd say after Valentines, some couples may have other ideas on how to spend that particular day.

I agree, i dont valentines day is a good day, perhaps at the end of feb, that would be cool
Re: Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up by orp: 12:12am On Jan 12, 2008
Siena:

yeh
Re: Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up by orp: 12:14am On Jan 12, 2008
Siena:

whatabout feb 29?
Re: Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up by stunnazin(m): 12:22am On Jan 12, 2008
i think i am also intrested you know, but where will it be held, is it in Nigeria or in the UK. . n hw much do u guyz think we should contribute to it, when ever the admin makes up his mind, u can e-mail me the details on e.odigbe@yahoo.com anytime,
Re: Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up by orp: 12:30am On Jan 12, 2008
stunnaz.in:

i think i am also intrested you know, but where will it be held, is it in Nigeria or in the UK. . n hw much do u guys think we should contribute to it, when ever the admin makes up his mind, u can e-mail me the details on e.odigbe@yahoo.com anytime,

am very sorry for asking this ? as I don't mean to insult you. Anyway you can choose not to answer.If I may ask are you in London and surroundings as the event will be held in central London?.
Re: Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 12, 2008
stunnaz.in:

i think i am also intrested you know, but where will it be held, is it in Nigeria or in the UK. . n[b] hw much do u guys think we should contribute to it[/b], when ever the admin makes up his mind, u can e-mail me the details on e.odigbe@yahoo.com anytime,

What ARE you talking about? By "contribution" here, we're referring to input / opinions, not monetry! undecided

And Seun has no jurisdiction over members wanting to meet anywhere. It's not a massive, public gathering with a Nairaland banner!
Re: Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up by stunnazin(m): 9:55am On Jan 12, 2008
@ORP
i don't live in the UK .does that answer your question, i just only asked coz i stay in Amsterdam n wanted to know if it will be held in Nigeria so i would check on my schedule too see if i can make it or in the UK so i can arrange to come over, n it doesn't really mean it should be held in the UK, we're Nigerians n not the Britons even if u were born there u still remain a Nigerian, where ever u guyz pick, i am gamed.
@Siena
contribution doesn't really mean in monetry aspect, it could be ideal,suggestion and so on, k
Re: Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 12, 2008
stunnaz.in:

@ORP
i don't live in the UK .does that answer your question, i just only asked because i stay in Amsterdam n wanted to know if it will be held in Nigeria so i would check on my schedule too see if i can make it or in the UK so i can arrange to come over, n it doesn't really mean it should be held in the UK, we're Nigerians n not the Britons even if u were born there u still remain a Nigerian, where ever u guys pick, i am gamed.
@Siena
contribution doesn't really mean in monetry aspect, it could be ideal,suggestion and so on, k

Hmm, didn't really understand most of what you posted here, a lot's pretty contradictory, but never mind.  undecided

As per the topic title, it'll be held in the UK. Doesn't really make much sense otherwise the title would have been different.  wink

Still, nothing to stop Nairalanders in Nigeria from having a get-together. . .
Re: Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up by persn(m): 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2008
am very much interested
Re: Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up by mssiah(m): 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2008
am also interested.

Keep me updated
Re: Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up by orp: 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2008
persn:

am very much interested

is feb 22 ok by you?
Re: Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up by orp: 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2008
orp:

is feb 22 ok by you?
Re: Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up by orp: 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2008
mssiah:

am also interested.

Keep me updated

We are thinking of choosing a date that would be convinient for all,the venue I think is not a problem.
Re: Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2008
February the 22nd will be fine by me.
Re: Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up by uspry1(f): 12:11am On Jan 15, 2008
@poster

Why don't you create Feburary dates on voting poll? it would be easier for all Naijas-London NL members to vote which is the best for them in order for you to decide which date score the highest to meet.
Re: Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 15, 2008
As usual, Uspry's right!

A poll will indeed be a good idea.
Re: Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2008
this would be interesting. if this ever going to happen make una give these pple enough time to hit the gym and shed some of the extra pounds, over time to get money buy clothes and make up etc. im sure u get my point.

hahahahahahha
Re: Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up by orp: 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2008
uspry1:

@poster

Why don't you create Feburary dates on voting poll? it would be easier for all Naijas-London Nairaland members to vote which is the best for them in order for you to decide which date score the highest to meet.

thanks a lot for your valuable advice
Re: Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up by orp: 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2008
OMO IBO:

this would be interesting. if this ever going to happen make una give these people enough time to hit the gym and shed some of the extra pounds, over time to get money buy clothes and make up etc. im sure u get my point.

hahahahahahha

this meeting-up is not about money or outfit, its to foster unity amongst Nigerians in London and surroundings on Nairaland.
Re: Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up by orp: 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2008
In line with uspry1 valuable suggestion the dates are poll as follows  Feb. 15,16,22,23, 29,March 7,8 or 9. I therefore implore us to  choose the date most convenient to us. Thanks for your responses.
Re: Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2008
I'd be ok for the 22nd / 23rd / 29th, but I'm pretty flexible.

Not 15th or 16th though, a bit too close to Valentines day, some of us may be sleeping off our excesses.
Re: Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up by orp: 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2008
guys would you like to mail me so as to afford me the opportunity of knowing you e-mail adds,if we all do this I can follow-up and do enough mobilisation. My e-mail add is topcreativity@yahoo.co.UK I can give my number too if you want.
Cheers.
Re: Naijas In London And Surroundings Lets Meet-up by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2008
Orp, is this meet still on?

We're almost in March now, still need to sort out a venue.

I'd suggest Bluewater Shopping Centre. It's central enough to get to, especially as there are a lot of Nairalanders who live outside London, has good restaurants and parking's excellent. It's also easy to get to coming off the M25, for those driving, and Swanley station's nearby too, fo those coming by train.

Other suggestions are welcomed. I think you need to set up a poll, as far as dates go though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Hot Guys On Phone / Any Lady For Hook Up In Ibadan / Do You Need A Sugar Son For A Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.