Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Peopleplus - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peopleplus (119042 Views)

Peopleplus Recruiting 4 Zenithbank / Peopleplus Recruiting For Zenith Bank / Zenith Bank Chat By Peopleplus On 27th Sept @ There Headquaters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peopleplus by Chukwee05: 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
0955eb027:

sorry its coming late... U ve gat an hr to ansa 80 questions... Question ranges from math(gmat) to sentence completion, nearest in meaning, passages, data sufficiency and sum crazy number sequence... d questions re nt numbered.. u cant back buh u can skip sum questions... skipped questions wil stil appear later n dats d bane of d whole tin... its gona kip re-appearing til u re forced to attempt or choose any ansa cos its sum sort of hinderance... u might feel u ve ansad mre dan enof questions whereas u ve nt ansad much n dose silly 1ce u skipped wil kip appearing lyk its a new question.. in al, its fair sha.. wish u d best...
PLS TO EVERYONE OF U THAT GOT AN INVITE,PLs HOW DID YOU APPLY,HELP A BROTHER
Re: Peopleplus by Bunnatex(m): 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
0955eb027:

sorry its coming late... U ve gat an hr to ansa 80 questions... Question ranges from math(gmat) to sentence completion, nearest in meaning, passages, data sufficiency and sum crazy number sequence... d questions re nt numbered.. u cant back buh u can skip sum questions... skipped questions wil stil appear later n dats d bane of d whole tin... its gona kip re-appearing til u re forced to attempt or choose any ansa cos its sum sort of hinderance... u might feel u ve ansad mre dan enof questions whereas u ve nt ansad much n dose silly 1ce u skipped wil kip appearing lyk its a new question.. in al, its fair sha.. wish u d best...

Thank you so much bro, am really grateful. I'll keep you posted on how it went
Re: Peopleplus by Bunnatex(m): 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
Chukwee05:

I applied at their regional headquarters here in Abuja.
Re: Peopleplus by 0955eb027(m): 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
Chukwee05:
did nt apply for ntin bro.. Al i did was dat i created my profile on zeniths website.. I guess its a random tin.. Nt evry1 got invited.. I was jst lucky i tink..
Re: Peopleplus by prof777(m): 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
for those that did the test on 8th of Feb 2016 in lagos... pls has anyone of u been called for the interview ? cos I have not gotten a call yet and am worried.
Re: Peopleplus by prof777(m): 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
Bunnatex:

Brother please can you tell us what it was like. I was invited to write the test on 8th February 2016 being Monday. Tell me what's the questions like

have u gotten a call for the interview stage?
Re: Peopleplus by natureisgood(m): 11:10am On Feb 14, 2016
Whats the Maximum age they accept?
Re: Peopleplus by 0955eb027(m): 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
Mine s goin 2 b 2wks tmao, yet to get any msg.. Dnt knw if m d only 1 in dis..
Re: Peopleplus by PrinceRhaeger: 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
prof777:
for those that did the test on 8th of Feb 2016 in lagos... pls has anyone of u been called for the interview ? cos I have not gotten a call yet and am worried.
I guess they are sorting things out, that's why they haven't called yet. I called their HR and she confirmed we'll be called in due time, that there are protocols they have to follow. I wrote on the 8th of January too. So, that means your waiting just began. So just take a chill pill and relax, okay. Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peopleplus by PrinceRhaeger: 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
natureisgood:
Whats the Maximum age they accept?
27 I think.
Re: Peopleplus by Myquel1(m): 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
Plz my people, I desperately need barron Gmat oooo....i av test tomorow!
Ireyemarunmichael@gmail.com is my mail
Re: Peopleplus by prof777(m): 6:39am On Feb 16, 2016
PrinceRhaeger:
I guess they are sorting things out, that's why they haven't called yet. I called their HR and she confirmed we'll be called in due time, that there are protocols they have to follow. I wrote on the 8th of January too. So, that means your waiting just began. So just take a chill pill and relax, okay. Cheers.

u mean u wrote the test since on the 8th of Jan and yet no call? I taught the hr said once its 4weeks and u don't get a call from them that mean some1 was not successful .. well let's just hope dey call us soon. cheers
Re: Peopleplus by Tobeychi(m): 7:54am On Feb 16, 2016
Wrote mine on the 02/02/16.. still haven't heard from them.... hope we all get called soon..
Re: Peopleplus by Tobeychi(m): 7:58am On Feb 16, 2016
PrinceRhaeger:
Pretty sure the Hr said we would hear from them within a space of 1-4 weeks..
Re: Peopleplus by 0955eb027(m): 9:06am On Feb 16, 2016
Tobeychi:
Wrote mine on the 02/02/16.. still haven't heard from them.... hope we all get called soon..
wrote d test on d same day bro.. yet to hear anytin 4rm dem.. do u knw of any oda person dat wrote on d same day..
Re: Peopleplus by PrinceRhaeger: 9:44am On Feb 16, 2016
prof777:

u mean u wrote the test since on the 8th of Jan and yet no call? I taught the hr said once its 4weeks and u don't get a call from them that mean some1 was not successful .. well let's just hope dey call us soon. cheers
Yeah, you're absolutely right, but I called them twice after the stipulated 4 week deadline and got explicit assurance that I will most definitely be contacted. so I think the 4 weeks thing is just a charade.
Re: Peopleplus by PrinceRhaeger: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2016
Tobeychi:

Pretty sure the Hr said we would hear from them within a space of 1-4 weeks..
you couldn't be more right. 100%

1 Like

Re: Peopleplus by prof777(m): 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
let's keep our fingers crossed and pray... dose of us dat wrote d test on the 2nd and 8th of February shld try and call any other friends we made on the test day to confirm if any of dem have been contacted... pls let's try and keep ourselves updated shld incase any info arises.. may God grant us our hrt desires ... cheers
Re: Peopleplus by prof777(m): 5:01am On Feb 17, 2016
good morning house , please I need Ur advise / information .... "a friend of mine called me dat he was contacted for the interview stage yesterday and we both took our test same day.. pls house is it possible for me to be contacted also or shld I just assume that I was not successful during d test I took my test on 8th of February 2016...

pls help a brother with useful information because am worried... make person no go get hrt attach because of job hunting

pls help me out
Re: Peopleplus by Dahveydson(m): 5:04am On Feb 17, 2016
prof777:
good morning house , please I need Ur advise / information .... "a friend of mine called me dat he was contacted for the interview stage yesterday and we both took our test same day.. pls house is it possible for me to be contacted also or shld I just assume that I was not successful during d test I took my test on 8th of February 2016...

pls help a brother with useful information because am worried... make person no go get hrt attach because of job hunting

pls help me out

Hard truth: you were not successful at the test.

They only contact the successful ones.
Re: Peopleplus by prof777(m): 5:10am On Feb 17, 2016
Dahveydson:

Hard truth: you were not successful at the test.
They only contact the successful ones.

so dir is no possibilities that dey could call some people today?? because som1 told be that they call in batches ...

thanks bro... guess I shld start removing my mind and forge ahead.
Re: Peopleplus by Dahveydson(m): 5:20am On Feb 17, 2016
prof777:

so dir is no possibilities that dey could call some people today?? because som1 told be that they call in batches ...

They should have contacted with your friend since you wrote the exam together. Can't say about the 'batches' thing. Let's hope they'll contact you today.

But don't dwell on it, start removing your mind to be safe.
Re: Peopleplus by Roseey0(f): 5:33am On Feb 17, 2016
why sunday?
Re: Peopleplus by prof777(m): 5:46am On Feb 17, 2016
Dahveydson:

They should have contacted with your friend since you wrote the exam together. Can't say about the 'batches' thing. Let's hope they'll contact you today.
But don't dwell on it, start removing your mind to be safe.

thanks bro... its good one faces the fact sometime ...am gradually taken my mind off it... have u taken the test before? cos u look like u got more info abt people plus
Re: Peopleplus by Dahveydson(m): 6:10am On Feb 17, 2016
prof777:

thanks bro... its good one faces the fact sometime ...am gradually taken my mind off it... have u taken the test before? cos u look like u got more info abt people plus

Yea. Took the test last year.
Re: Peopleplus by Tobeychi(m): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2016
OK now I'm getting worried... they already contacted those that wrote on the 8th What happened to those of us that wrote ours on the 2/2/2016 undecided
Re: Peopleplus by Tobeychi(m): 8:58am On Feb 17, 2016
Tried calling the Hr yesterday but there was no one at the receiving end of the fone... Do I remain optimistic or just move on??
Re: Peopleplus by Tobeychi(m): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2016
0955eb027:
wrote d test on d same day bro.. yet to hear anytin 4rm dem.. do u knw of any oda person dat wrote on d same day..
I don't ooo... do you Please let keep ourselves updated
Re: Peopleplus by prof777(m): 9:27am On Feb 17, 2016
Tobeychi:

I don't ooo... do you Please let keep ourselves updated

did u guys collect the fone numbers of people u took the test with on the 2nd of February?

I did mine on the 8th of Feb and one of d guy I collected his number has been called for an interview schedule for today....

no hope lost sha... let's keep our fingers crossed and pray... put seriously have gradually taken my mind of it sha and forged ahead.
Re: Peopleplus by Tobeychi(m): 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
prof777:

did u guys collect the fone numbers of people u took the test with on the 2nd of February?

I did mine on the 8th of Feb and one of d guy I collected his number has been called for an interview schedule for today....

no hope lost sha... let's keep our fingers crossed and pray... put seriously have gradually taken my mind of it sha and forged ahead.
I didn't..still have approximately two weeks left or less. Hoping for the best
Re: Peopleplus by Seyibusayo: 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
prof777:

hello,I am not trying to raise your hope or get you excited, but you can still be contacted, I wrote my test 15th Dec 2015, People who wrote later date were contacted but I was not. I thought my test was not successful. Just today I was called for interview, after 2 months. My advice, keep praying and trusting God, meanwhile keep applying for other jobs. God is able

1 Like

Re: Peopleplus by Ismahael: 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
Please hw do I apply

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply)

Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.