Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Worst Man Of The Year 2007 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worst Man Of The Year 2007 (840 Views)

Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award / Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala / Another Great Man Of God Gives Clear Verdict About February Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Man Of The Year 2007 by Soundmind(m): 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2008
I do not know if any one has thought of the most under performed public servant in year 2007. If you are to vote, whom will you vote for?
Personally i will vote Maurice Iwu- INEC National Chairman.
He was a total failure in year 2007. Infact in INEC budget for year 2008, he budgeted N2.3b for litigation only. Imagine.
Re: Worst Man Of The Year 2007 by noetic(m): 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2008
so many deserving candidates, cool
i no want cheat anybody or make anybody vex cry

shocked i will tink about it angry grin
Re: Worst Man Of The Year 2007 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2008
I vote for The AGF for taking us back in the Fight against corruption, His inability to differenciate between his office as the AGF and a Defence Lawyer for Rogues
Re: Worst Man Of The Year 2007 by kokoA(m): 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2008
noetic:

so many deserving candidates, cool
i no want cheat anybody or make anybody vex cry

shocked i will think about it angry grin

i agree with you, but make i name names small

1. maurice "iwuru-iwuru"
2. Babalola Aborishade
3. Pa"thief"cia Etteh
4. Michael Aondokaa(Agf), kai dem plenty!

(1) (Reply)

Strategies For Actualising Biafra : / Nigerian Militants Seize Oil Vessel With 8 Sailors / Nigerian Official Accused Of Hiring Witch Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.