Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Jaw Dropper/ How The Igbinedions Crippled Edo State! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jaw Dropper/ How The Igbinedions Crippled Edo State! (2720 Views)

How The Igbinedions Looted Edo – Oshiomhole / Fayose Donates N500000 & Okada To A Crippled Cobbler (photos) / Nigerian Financial Criminals Converge At Lucky Igbinedions` Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaw Dropper/ How The Igbinedions Crippled Edo State! by ono(m): 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2008
Sometimes, I wonder how OBJs charge list will look like.
Re: Jaw Dropper/ How The Igbinedions Crippled Edo State! by almondjoy(f): 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2008
ono:

Sometimes, I wonder how OBJs charge list will look like.

Gbam! kiss Fortunately, we know which groups of "tribes" own Nigeria. So that list will never be made public along with the other kinp pin looters!

Who are they deceiving I ask? Only dunces I guess!
Re: Jaw Dropper/ How The Igbinedions Crippled Edo State! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2008
o boyeeee,

see wetin lucky take edo state money do. make dem just forget broom stick inside the guy prick then break am. that should be punishment enough
Re: Jaw Dropper/ How The Igbinedions Crippled Edo State! by subice(m): 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2008
All these guys that stole public funds including ministers and local government heads; they are directly and indirectly muderers and very wicked people. Lots of people die everyday on our roads and for various other reasons due to their failure to use those funds as they were 'elected' to. If the courts don't deliver justice, then they'll get what's coming to them later. It's unavoidable, inevitable and deserved. If only I could get Jack Bauer to handle their interrogations!
Re: Jaw Dropper/ How The Igbinedions Crippled Edo State! by PhysicsQED(m): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2010
And all they gave him was a slap on the wrist. Shame.
Re: Jaw Dropper/ How The Igbinedions Crippled Edo State! by Ibime(m): 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2010
This is nothing compared to Odili. At least he only steals few millions at a time. What of Odili who steals several billions at a time through Rockson Engineering (owned by Arumemi, owner of Arik Air)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uk Embassy Rejects 14 Lagos Lawmakers Visa / Abia Deputy Governor Resigns / Gej Missing From London Conference For Somila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.