Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) (2396 Views)

Self Publishers/Authors Needed Urgently. / Publishers And Authors / Bookcraft Ltd. (publishers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) by Emyo(m): 3:11am On Sep 15, 2012
The world best writing school is another writers' good work.

As time goes by, i wil be sharing with you all 'how to write A THRILLING STORY,i will be Pasting here some stories to keep the fun.

I will be expecting stories from followers also, from Interested contemporary writers with passion for adventures.

In lieu of recruiting Nigeria's first adventure writers' team to be registered under Young Authors of Nigeria as a separate entity. (this great team is going to be the first of its kind)

My vision is to have a vibrant team to change the course of the nigeria literary act to a standard world class taste.

I will be selecting sound and passionate writers as time goes by, at a dawn of all, i will come up with a plot of a contemporary adventure that we all are to develop into sound adventurer story. through the use of our emails.

That is not all...i would like our stories to be turned into script and acted into a movie.

meaning, this potential team is not only for writers, but actors and actoress as well as publishers and talented movie production crew.
Nigerians can make a movie better than Harry Potter, Merlin and the rest...believe in this movement.

Its a call for all.

Indicate your area of interest, don't drop email here, i will be sending you a P.M massage through the email you provided to nairaland, if you are selected.

Nigerians, We Can Make It
Re: Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) by Emyo(m): 3:28am On Sep 15, 2012
Like i promised earlier to be pasting some short stories to keep the fun, here is a piece to start with.

A letter to Our Leaders
Dearest in spirit,
give me a low sit...give me a few minutes of your precious time.
I want to tell you what i feel like...my plight. We all know it is time for another change. A change for better. It is time for another twist...a positive change, it must be. Looking back into era of our silent co-existence, you have bethrayed me...used us for a fool.
Here comes another era, and you needs our blessing, support and trust ones more. Yes, we kept you there and made you lead us. Now, it is ovious you neither think nor bother of how we, 'the soul feel', am beating my chest here, you have been treating us just by matter of accidental occurence to you. Like a man waking up from a bad dream, you jack's up and remember we the soul (the masses exist). At several interval you fail to recognize and admit that we existed. It is time for a change.
Drastic one!!.
Back in those days, we sat in this same position...round this same table discusing way forward. But when you got throwned unto the throne, you have failed to confess to those conferences that gave a lifefully body for your covering. Just like the last supper conference, you sat readily for a crown...imagin! A crown from us. We made you sit at the kings sit. At the central ready to make and implement manifestoes. The power said, was in our hands. The beguile intelligent of your smile, happilly stole away our power. We! Yes, listen, we here, gave it to you, The power to lead us, unite, to co-ordinate and pronounce our future and visions for us. But now, you crown makers are skulled, your followers and supporters have been skeletized and made laid six-fit below the sea level. Oh! Your own soul have been out of clothen. The mind can die many times but the soul remains. We have been here era to era, but you, the mind, has been buried seventy-seven times seven times. The wealth, you, the Mind is busy gathering will never and will not follow you to hell. I, Soul, have been forsaked, rejected and neglected. In hell, that same body covering we gave you, that you have been busy greasing shall bring you pains from burns. Look, we are king makers. The soul never dies. We continue to sit round this table to anoint you.....soldomly, i am telling you that in few hundred years, the Soul shall be free from this satanic governing. Either by a stop to existence or by enthronement by the corner stone. Let me put it clear to you. The soul will in a matter of time work seperately from the mind and body. And when this time invades like a thief into this circuit, Mind will lead himself and the soul shall lead the leadway. We the soul of this reign as been killed. Stabbed at our navel in our own bunch, for just the pleasure the body that we gave you as covering demands. Look at your right. Conscience crys 'is it right to do this...that?'....Taught is over there beating and speaking loud in full energy, 'think, tink, think'....silence and you will hear Mrs Volition supporting our quest, she is the only person that can say if you the Mind has the will or power to do or put an end to....
Re: Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) by Emyo(m): 3:37am On Sep 15, 2012
Here is what i want us to do.
To test our creativity potential, i have come up with a guild line. We are to follow this kind lines to create good stories unlike the above.
I will be selecting the members of this team base on creativity potentials.

Below is what i want.

A thriller is about a trouble/crime/disaster that is about to happpen.....unless the hero can stop it....the reader often knows who the villain is from the very begining....even watches over the villains shoulder as evil is committed.

Turn up the heat! Add time pressure (ticking clock), to make things even more tensed. Keep raising the stakes, pile on the trouble until your poor hero looks like a goner.

One way of building excitement is to keep shifting the advantage from one side to another. First, it looks like the hero's a goner, but there is a ray hope. But the ray hope turns out to be an illusion. The enemy grows. But the hero gets an ally.... Use cliffhangers-suspence, ticking clock-like a criminal who wil be execulted in 2 days if not proven innocent, and the fate of the hero lays in the criminal been alive..... Don't tel stories, or tell who and what is happening rather show who is...what is...How...when...teste....feelings...look like and sound like.

The above is the guild line of what we must be pasting here to get selected.
I myself will soon use that guild to create a story, if i get indicators here.
Re: Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) by sholay2011(m): 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2012
I am interested. I write drama pieces, and also screenplays and I'm a very good actor. I would also want to be a revolutionary filmmaker as time goes on.
Re: Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) by Emyo(m): 5:12am On Sep 16, 2012
You very much welcome sholay. You the first Actor in this Adventure team. Help spread the news. Am happy to have you here. A writer and an actor. I will soon drop an high school thriller here using the above guide line. Join hands let achieve this. Change nigeria movie industry from what it is now and make the literary act in nigeria a more interesting act. You welcome sholay
Re: Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) by Goodjayrecords(m): 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
Wow! Emyo, I love this...am in!
Re: Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) by Emyo(m): 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2012
Goodjayrecords: Wow! Emyo, I love this...am in!
goodjayrecords. You are welcome. As we wait for others to join, so we reach a number as a team, may you please tell us your area of concentration?
Re: Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) by collins123(m): 7:03am On Sep 19, 2012
Nice one. I will also be sharing tips - related to film making!
Re: Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) by collins123(m): 7:45am On Sep 19, 2012
A thriller is a genre in visual media and literature which focuses on action, fast pacing, tension, and suspense. The conflicts are usually between desperate heroes and powerful antagonists who outmatch them by large margin. Frequent location changes, time shortage, and Cliffhangers are extremely common.
Thrillers can overlap with almost any other genre. They are more defined by their plot and devices than by their content. They can be identified by the thrills the work gives to the reader or viewer.

Thrillers are a serious genre lacking in the Nigerian Movie Scene. All you see is soaps, slapstick comedy, ritual/cult killings, wealth flaunting and very bad written dialogue (if there was ever any)The Nigerian Film Industry – or “Nollywood” -- is the world’s third largest film industry, however many would have difficulty naming a single “Nollywood” film. The reason for this incredible situation is simple; Nollywood films are badly written.

Screenwriting is not respected in “Nollywood” – where the films tend to be rushed into production without properly written scripts in place. The writers are not paid well, or properly respected. The result of this neglect is that the films the industry produces are generally of a low quality – and worse often do not make a lot of sense. Much of the reason for this is economic. In Nigeria, screenwriters are paid little or nothing for their work. To a producer, paying a screenwriter is considered an unnecessary luxury.

To cut things short, I will be sharing types of thrillers here. You may want to choose which category you fit in

Conspiracy thriller: In which the hero/heroine confronts a large, powerful group of enemies whose true extent only s/he recognizes.

Disaster thriller: A thriller story about mass peril, where the protagonist's job is to both survive, and to save many other people from a grim fate, often a natural disaster such as a storm or volcanic eruption, but which may also be a terrorist attack or epidemic of some sort.

Crime thriller: This particular genre is a hybrid type of both crime films and thrillers that offers a suspenseful account of a successful or failed crime or crimes. These films often focus on the criminal(s) rather than a policeman. Central topics of these films include serial killers/murders, robberies, chases, shootouts, heists and double-crosses.

Erotic thriller: A type of thriller that has an emphasis on eroticism and where a sexual relationship plays an important role in the plot. (How creative can you be)

Political thriller: In which the hero/heroine must ensure the stability of the government that employs him.

Psychological thriller: In which (until the often violent resolution) the conflict between the main characters is mental and emotional, rather than physical. Characters, either by accident or their own curiousness, are dragged into a dangerous conflict or situation that they are not prepared to resolve. [color=#000099]Characters are not reliant on physical strength to overcome their brutish enemies, but rather are reliant on their mental resources, whether it be by battling wits with a formidable opponent or by battling for equilibrium in the character's own mind.[/color] At times, the characters attempt solving, or are involved in, a mystery. The suspense created by psychological thrillers often comes from two or more characters preying upon one another's minds, either by playing deceptive games with the other or by merely trying to demolish the other's mental state.

Spy thriller: In which the protagonist is generally a government agent who must take violent action against agents of a rival government or (in recent years) terrorists. The subgenre usually deals with the subject of fictional espionage in a realistic way. The spy film usually fuses the action and science fiction genres, however, some spy films fall safely in the action genre rather than thriller, especially those having frequent shootouts, car chases and such.

Supernatural thriller: In which the film brings in an otherworldly element (such as fantasy and/or the supernatural) mixed with tension, suspense and plot twists. Sometimes the protagonist and/or villain has some psychic ability and superpowers.

Techno thriller: A suspense film in which the manipulation of sophisticated technology plays a prominent part. There is a bit of action and science fiction.

I believe with the proper mindset, all this sub genres can be fused into the Nigerian TV audience. Its up to us to sit down, think deep and write a BELIEVABLE story!

PS - pro·tag·o·nist/prōˈtagənist/
Noun: 1 The leading character or a major character in a drama, movie, novel, or other fictional text.
2 The main figure or one of the most prominent figures in a real situation.
Synonyms:
hero

an·tag·o·nist/anˈtagənist/
Noun: 1 A person who actively opposes or is hostile to someone or something; an adversary.
2 A substance that interferes with or inhibits the physiological action of another.
Synonyms:
opponent - adversary - enemy - rival - foe - competitor
Re: Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) by Emyo(m): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2012
i want to officially welcome collins to this team. Like i said, here is were creative minds are to belong.
I like people with sympathy for our movie industry. With such pathetic empathy in mind, i believe that this team will correct the flaw in the industry.

This team will vitalise the act of writing.

This team will promote remunerations and recognisation for our literary work.

We beg to stand out in our theme and genre of writing.
Our methodology of writing will sale us out, outstandingly.

The pattern of delivery via visual and paper works will make us unique.

Let us spread the word and wait for more creative minds to get involved.
As we need different talents to take_off our dear project.
Re: Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) by Emyo(m): 9:33am On Sep 19, 2012
am having some issues. Pasting story on nairaland. How secure is it?. Well have came to terms, that as we progres, we should be pasting kinda thriller writing, no matter how small it is, just a creative peck to raise eyebrows to us as writers we claim to be. Our prowess will be judged from that. Mind us, it will sweeten this thread and serve as a way to reciprocate to nairaland for their kind gesture. See me do mine after my exams tommarow..
Re: Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) by collins123(m): 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
Re: Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) by Emyo(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2012
am praying for more writers
Re: Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) by Tobitbooks: 9:34am On Sep 26, 2012
Hey! Sign me up. Am a printer and publisher.
Re: Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) by Emyo(m): 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2012
Tobitbooks: Hey! Sign me up. Am a printer and publisher.
wahoo..we ve got a printer in the house. Tobitbooks, ve gone through your website and am very happy to have you here. Let us keep waiting for more serious writers and collaborators.

Am glad we have screenwriter-for our unique movie script.
Am glad we have got a printer.
Am glad YAN is making the publication of registered members possible to all nooks and cranny through the use of zonal managers.
But more creative writers i pray for.

I pray God, when we are hand-full. We start.
Re: Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) by kejikensington(f): 4:03am On Sep 28, 2012
Hi guys, feel free to check out the link http://www.scribd.com/doc/106758884/THE-PLAN
Re: Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) by Tobitbooks: 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
The best thing that can happen to any writer is to join a club for writers. Writing is the only profession you can't go solo.
Re: Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) by Emyo(m): 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2012
Tobitbooks: The best thing that can happen to any writer is to join a club for writers. Writing is the only profession you can't go solo.
Keep the spirit...its indeed a nice thing to have you here.
Your numerous email is a help to intended writers and those who wish to publish.
Re: Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) by Tobitbooks: 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2012
Thanks emyo
Re: Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) by Tobitbooks: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2012
We at TOBIT have noticed the declining level of interest in writers towards the art of writing articles frequently. This is not as a result of writers Block which we believe is a minor obstacle based on our previous article on how to overcome writers block.
That is why we have made available this free e-book titled "article 101. All you need to know about article writing" to get this e-book simply drop your e-mail.
Thanks.
TOBIT
www.tobit.tk
Re: Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) by Emyo(m): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2012
Tobitbooks: We at TOBIT have noticed the declining level of interest in writers towards the art of writing articles frequently. This is not as a result of writers Block which we believe is a minor obstacle based on our previous article on how to overcome writers block.
That is why we have made available this free e-book titled "article 101. All you need to know about article writing" to get this e-book simply drop your e-mail.
Thanks.
TOBIT
www.tobit.tk

From the Coordinator' Bench. South East Zone. With a heart full of joy and profound gratitude to
all who have in one way or the other proved
their worth to the 'one step achievement' of this
great association -YOUNG AUTHOR'S OF NIGERIA.
I wish to say one gbosa to you all, may your pen
been fountain of enlightment to others and means of showing your patriotism to nigeria as
one big nation. Am writing in the capacity of south east zonal
coordinator. An so so glad to write this as the
first public speech from my bench.
I'm using this special opportunity to thank all
those who recognised me worthy of piloting the
affairs of our great pioneering zone in south east.
I pledge my loyalty to the management board
and with the grace of God i will not fail in the
course of my administration; i pledge to work
with determination at all pinacolic ancor and
pleasant times. This is a call not only to the members of my zone
(chapter) but to all members of YAN. A special
call to all zonal coordinators spread across this
one big nation nigeria.
I alone can not achieve even the least of my
zonal dream, your collaborations in moral, inspirational, motivational and otherwise kinda
support is seriously needed and should be
encouraged within the circle of this association.
South east chapter of YAN have said, Yes we Can.
YANDA, yes we are ready to work with you.
We shall try to our best possible to work with YANDA and all the board members. South east chapter, the time is now, let make our
chapter an interesting and 'pioneering zone' that
we have always been. INTRODUCING, TeamYAN south East Chapter. With due recognisation to Protocoles within this
association. I wish to introduce TeamYAN to my
fellow authors.
Unlike the National YAN, my zone do not need to
be incooperated to start it' operation, as all
chapters (zone) including my zone is covered by any such incooperating licence issued to
National YAN. As the zonal coordinator of my chapter, i have
suggested that my zone will be working and
known as Team (of writers) YAN; TeamYAN. As it
is on illegal practice in nigeria to publish as a
team or co-authors. Time is a valueable and unreplenishable factor
we do not have. But having in mind that the best
of all things do not come easy and the fact that
'ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY', my chapter will
be starting off by january 2013. We also know that getting into public without
incooperating our name under any known law,
will be letting 'criminals' to dabble with the name
of this association and also 'copy cats' running
first to get incooperated with our name before
us. So i have settled to use Team (of writers) YAN as my chapters masking name. TEAMYAN OFFICIALS. In my capacity as a coordinator, i have put in
place offices to be held for a period of two years
in my zone. The appointees will be soon be
publicized. Coordinator- Emyo D Cosmoe.
President-
Treasurer-
Secretary-
Marketing Coordinator-
Editorial Crew- Affilliate Marketing Coordinators.
Affiliate marketers. *NOTE TAKING IS, Am using this medium to
publically plead on all zonal coordinators to
please work with my chapter as affillicte
marketing coordinators. Also strategic
bookshops, stars hotels and other sale outlets
within nigeria will be considered as our affillicte marketers. TeamYAN CARDINAL FOCUS. 1. Discovering of vibrant Authors; Massive search
for Authors through a discovering program in
schools and colleges.
2. Unlimited publication of books.
3. Unlimited national publicity.
4. Enriching of authors. BROAD Targets The above cardinal points are spread around
two year achievable plan.
1. Creation of TeamYAN on facebook.
2. Creation of TeamYAN on twitter.
3. Creation of TeamYAN on NAIRALAND.
4. Creation of TeamYAN Gmail Account. 5. Creation of TeamYAN Bloggers account.
6. Registration of TeamYAN mobile line with NCC.
(the above note of my chapter will be centred on
winning populace to YAN at large. As TeamYAN
will be known and seen as an individual and a
seperate entity on facebook, member of nairaland community. TeamYAN will be posting
and disseminating information and stories from
the stable of south east Yan charter and its guest
authors ( authors from other zones) to reach the
heart of all YANreaders.
8. Collaborating with printing press in publishing short stories of mini 30 pages every two months.
(at the end of two years my chapter should have
published a total of 12 short stories selected
from within members of YAN in general. Eight
slots for south east zonal members, three slots to
our guest writers [writers from other zones] and finally one slot to the best YANreader.)
9. At the end of each quater of a year. My zone
will be publishing Anthology of selected short
stories of 3 pages per writer and poems of not
less than 16 lines.
10. (i) from my cardinal focus, the last on the list is Enriching Authors.
Yes all authors of my zone will be entitled to 60%
of the total sales per year accumulated and
ascribed to his/her book after sales and
publishing expenses are subtracted.
(ii)our guest author in the same vain is awarded 40%.
(iii)our readers and reviewers are not a left-out.
Lucky YanREADER or reviewer is awarded 10%
to his/her book published.
(iv) embarking on discover an author program.
This program awards a token for refering or discovering an author vie an identification Code.
(check registration for more details) 11. After each year is an award nite. A show to
appreciate all YanREADERS and Authors. TeamYAN REGISTRATION DETAILS. Each member of south east Yan is to pay a non-
refundable registration fee of N2,500 to the
treasurer' account. a. At the confirmation of payment, a TeamYAN
personal code is sent to the member (e.g
TeamYAN12M0001 ,
TeamYAN13G0001,TeamYAN12R0001. For a
member who registered in 2012, guest author
and YanREader respectively.) b. This code is an identification code used to
introduce a referor to the chain. At the end each
months a N450 is paid to the refer.
c. Stories to be be posted on public websites for
critiques and otherwise is identified by your i.d
code. d. Votes during award night is done through the
i.d code. So the more inputs the more fans and
readers your code draw to you.
e. Readers are also encouraged in this program
as they also have a registration code and paid to
read, review, and refer new registrants vie their code.
This readers register with just N1000 and is
awarded same type of code and also paid N450
for getting a registrant vie his code.
Interested yan members of other zones can
register as a guest author with the sum of 1500. All i plead of you all your support and our
dreams will come through. Up yan!! More
strength to YanDA!! Long live our members.
Re: Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) by Tobitbooks: 7:53am On Oct 19, 2012
We at TOBIT sincerely appreciate this initiative. Since our aim is to help as many writers get published we pledge to publish the articles every 2 months. Thanks.
Please do contact us for more briefing.
TOBIT.
Re: Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) by rapmike(m): 11:38am On Oct 27, 2012
i am a young writer on board, love to write on various categories...i want to join the crew
Re: Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) by Emyo(m): 7:28am On Oct 28, 2012
Tobitbooks: We at TOBIT sincerely appreciate this initiative. Since our aim is to help as many writers get published we pledge to publish the articles every 2 months. Thanks.
Please do contact us for more briefing.
TOBIT.
tobit, my zonal officials wil b giving diz it due consideration. Hope, it wil be nice workin wit you
Re: Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) by Emyo(m): 7:31am On Oct 28, 2012
rapmike: i am a young writer on board, love to write on various categories...i want to join the crew
wil b keepin u posted
Re: Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) by Emyo(m): 7:10am On Oct 30, 2012
Are you a good writer?
Do you want to be a published author?
Do you want the best marketing for your books?
Than click and like this page for updates, proceedures and lastest development in the chain of writing.
http://m.facebook.com/YanSouthEast
Re: Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) by Emyo(m): 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2012
We in @ the south east pleads all zonal coordinator to join us as we move to form a formidable marketing and publishing team.
It also a call on active and publishers ready to work with yan south east in perfecting the dreams of POTENTIAL AUTHORS (writers). Like the south east fan page, to get updated...never be a 'left out'. Like and share @ www.facebook.com/yansoutheast
Re: Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) by saymalcolm(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2012
Hi, I like this initiative and would love to be part of it. I'm a writer and I will share one of my stories for the benefit of the house. Its a short story I wrote in the wake of the Aluu tragedy. Please endeavor to share your thoughts. Constructive critiques are welcome. For a more direct contact, I'm at saymalcolm@yahoo.com
A new short story. Black Friday http:///vnh2zzqT via @wordpressdotcom
Just click on the link above.
Re: Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) by adim2(m): 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
Hi house. Am a writer but majorly into motivational works, political, education, social, philosophical aπϑ contemporary writing. Also i do lots of mistake spotting i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ movie as i am very sensitive i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ some real life issue. I will like to join τ̲̅ђe group.
Re: Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) by ekaromail: 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) by Urayz: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2013
I think I love dis crew. Am a writer, and would so like to be part of it
Re: Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) by sholay2011(m): 8:32pm On May 01, 2013
I also write oo. One of my works was the short film script entitled 'Paranoia' that made frontpage on NL and the comments were mostly positive.

I also have some scripts on ground. I luv acting and scriptwriting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For A Terrific And Professional Writer? / WORD UP (a Spoken Word Poetry And Soul Music Event) / Technical Analysis Writer For Cryptocurrencies N3/word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.