Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,750 members, 7,955,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) (10587 Views)

136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State / A Nairalander's Prophetic Visions/Declarations For 2015 (Buhari and GEJ Warned) / Visions Of EARTHQUAKE Coming To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2012
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2012
watched the series. all pure garbage. this guy is a charlatan
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Goshen360(m): 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2012
obadiah777: watched the series. all pure garbage. this guy is a charlatan

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2012
Goshen360:

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
the guy is destroying prophesys grin grin grin
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2012
obadiah777:

You can't understand it now.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2012
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

You can't understand it now.
i understand it all. thats why i say the guy is talking crap.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by danwo: 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2012
obadiah777:

@obadiah777

Rich coming from one given the benefit of the doubt even though some think a few of your submission(s) are not worthy of consideration

I wouldnt be dismissive of Perry's knowledge that quickly.

Perry Stone is a teacher to be held in high regard & with respect.

Most of his study or research(es) are information & revelation.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2012
danwo:

@obadiah777

Rich coming from one given the benefit of the doubt even though some think a few of your submission(s) are not worthy of consideration

And how do you know his teachings are in line with the word of GOD.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2012
danwo:

@obadiah777

I WATCHED 8 OF THE VIDEOS ON THE REVELATIONS OF DANIEL. THE MAN IS A CHARLATAN. he says the 10 horns are all muslim countries trying to take over the world and that the antichrist is coming from the middle east. the guy is a bum. he does not know what he is talking about however because he is white people like you think the white man is God. thats your problem Danwo. you think Jesus is a white man and the white man is always right. what if i told you the white man is the devil ?
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by danwo: 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2012
obadiah777:

I WATCHED 8 OF THE VIDEOS ON THE REVELATIONS OF DANIEL. THE MAN IS A CHARLATAN.

he says the 10 horns are all muslim countries trying to take over the world and that the antichrist is coming from the middle east.

the guy is a bum. he does not know what he is talking about however because he is white people like you think the white man is God.

thats your problem Danwo. you think Jesus is a white man and the white man is always right.

what if i told you the white man is the devil ?

@obadiah777

I watched that bit too

I had my reservation and on that had to spit out the bone(s)

nonetheless I wouldnt take away his credit based on that to paint him a fraud
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by danwo: 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2012
frosbel:

@frosbel

The Spirit of truth lets me know which of his teachings are in line with the word of GOD

and allowing credit to be given where credit is due (i.e. not lessening the value of the information/revelation given)
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2012
danwo:

@obadiah777

I watched that bit too

let me let you in on something. any person who runs a church is a fraud. God does not dwell in churches made with human hands. he is an anti-christ because he is going against the will of christ. ACTS 17 VS 24. the man is satanic. JOB 14 VS 4 can you pull out anything pure from something that is impure ? the guy does not get his knowledge from God and as such everything he said was wrong. i did not even find one single correct thing that he said. the book of Revelation and the book of Daniel, i have it all figured out and juxtaposed with history. as such i use the book of daniel and revelation to smell out the frauds
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2012
frosbel:

WHITE IS ALWAYS RIGHT WITH DANWO grin
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by danwo: 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2012
obadiah777:

@obadiah777

Pfftt! Wrong!! What is white to one that is color blind?
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2012
danwo:

@obadiah777

Pfftt! Wrong!! What is white to one that is color blind?
ANYWAY THE POINT HERE IS THE MAN IS AN ANTI-CHRIST. JOIN THESE SIX SCRIPTURES TOGETHER AND YOU WILL SEE MY POINT

ACTS 17 VS 24 - 1 JOHN 2 VS 22 - TITUS 1 VS 16 - JOB 14 VS 4 - LUKE 14 VS 23 - I CORINTHIANS 6 VS 19-20

AND IN CASE YOU ARE TOO LAZY TO PULL UP THOSE 6 SCRIPTURES THESE ARE THE STORY IT TELLS. THE LORD DOES NOT DWELL IN BUILDINGS CALLED CHURCHES ( temples ) BECAUSE THE BODY IS THE TEMPLE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND AS SUCH YOU SHOULD GO OUT TO THE ROADS AND STREET CORNERS AND SEEK OUT THOSE WHO ARE BROKEN AND NEED SALVATION, THE LOWLY AND THE MEEK, AND ANYONE WHO TRIES TO BUILD A CHURCH IS GOING AGAINST MY WILL BECAUSE I AM NOT IN THESE ESTABLISHMENT AND AS SUCH WHO CAN PULL OUT SOMETHING CLEAN FROM SOMETHING SO UNCLEAN AND AS SUCH THEY DENY ME BY THEIR DEEDS BY OPENING A PHYSICAL CHURCH WHICH I HAVE INSTRUCTED THEM NOT TO AND AS SUCH THEY ARE ANTI-CHRIST lmao. i just combined those 6 chapters into a story
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by danwo: 12:03am On Sep 16, 2012
obadiah777:

ANYWAY THE POINT HERE IS THE MAN IS AN ANTI-CHRIST. JOIN THESE SIX SCRIPTURES TOGETHER AND YOU WILL SEE MY POINT

ACTS 17 VS 24 - 1 JOHN 2 VS 22 - TITUS 1 VS 16 - JOB 14 VS 4 - LUKE 14 VS 23 - I CORINTHIANS 6 VS 19-20

AND IN CASE YOU ARE TOO LAZY TO PULL UP THOSE 6 SCRIPTURES THESE ARE THE STORY IT TELLS.

THE LORD DOES NOT DWELL IN BUILDINGS CALLED CHURCHES ( temples ) BECAUSE THE BODY IS THE TEMPLE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

AND AS SUCH YOU SHOULD GO OUT TO THE ROADS AND STREET CORNERS AND SEEK OUT THOSE WHO ARE BROKEN AND NEED SALVATION, THE LOWLY AND THE MEEK,

AND ANYONE WHO TRIES TO BUILD A CHURCH IS GOING AGAINST MY WILL BECAUSE I AM NOT IN THESE ESTABLISHMENT

AND AS SUCH WHO CAN PULL OUT SOMETHING CLEAN FROM SOMETHING SO UNCLEAN

AND AS SUCH THEY DENY ME BY THEIR DEEDS BY OPENING A PHYSICAL CHURCH WHICH I HAVE INSTRUCTED THEM NOT TO AND AS SUCH THEY ARE ANTI-CHRIST lmao.

i just combined those 6 chapters into a story

@obadiah777

The man is not building or trying opening a physical church but has a ministry building the body of Christ (i.e. church)

He is out there, in the world, "ROADS AND STREET CORNERS AND SEEK OUT" with his ministry serving information or revelation.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 16, 2012
danwo:

@obadiah777

The man is not building or trying opening a physical church but has a ministry building the body of Christ (i.e. church)

He is out there, in the world, "ROADS AND STREET CORNERS AND SEEK OUT" with his ministry serving information or revelation.
YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE THAT. POWER CORRUPTS. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE FOLLOWERS AND CONGREGATIONS. THE HUMAN BODY IS THE TEMPLE. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS THE WORD. THEN YOU TAKE THE TEMPLE ( HUMAN BODY ) TO THE MEEK AND LOWLY AND BROKEN ( THE STREETS ). ESTABLISHED AND ORGANIZED RELIGION IS SATANIC
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by danwo: 8:34am On Sep 16, 2012
danwo:

@obadiah777

obadiah777:

YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE THAT.

POWER CORRUPTS. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE FOLLOWERS AND CONGREGATIONS.

THE HUMAN BODY IS THE TEMPLE. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS THE WORD.

THEN YOU TAKE THE TEMPLE ( HUMAN BODY ) TO THE MEEK AND LOWLY AND BROKEN ( THE STREETS ).

ESTABLISHED AND ORGANIZED RELIGION IS SATANIC

^^^

Ministry is different and not neccesarily associated with a church building

Congregations are found in church buildings

Like others, Perry has taken to the world wide web to minister.

"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature" - Mark 16:15 KJV

"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing" - 1 Thessalonians 5:11 NIV

"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths,

but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen
". - Ephesians 4:29 NIV

"But you, dear friends, must build each other up in your most holy faith, pray in the power of the Holy Spirit," - Jude 1:20 NLT

No doubt gems, nuggets, information or revelation can be picked up from Perry's or any other's teachings

The Spirit of truth will assist in carrying out a reverse onus on information or revelation received
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:54am On Sep 16, 2012
obadiah777:

i understand it all. thats why i say the guy is talking crap.

Don't be so quick to conclude that you know it all. You will be surprised to find out that you haven't scratched the surface at all.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:57am On Sep 16, 2012
obadiah777:

I WATCHED 8 OF THE VIDEOS ON THE REVELATIONS OF DANIEL. THE MAN IS A CHARLATAN. he says the 10 horns are all muslim countries trying to take over the world and that the antichrist is coming from the middle east. the guy is a bum. he does not know what he is talking about however because he is white people like you think the white man is God. thats your problem Danwo. you think Jesus is a white man and the white man is always right. what if i told you the white man is the devil ?

I will soon post the videoclips of one Walid Shoebat that confirms this prophesy. Colour is only skin deep.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:59am On Sep 16, 2012
danwo:

@obadiah777

I watched that bit too

Don't spit out the bone(s) yet until you hear what Walid Shoebat had to say.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:01am On Sep 16, 2012
obadiah777:

let me let you in on something. any person who runs a church is a fraud. God does not dwell in churches made with human hands. he is an anti-christ because he is going against the will of christ. ACTS 17 VS 24. the man is satanic. JOB 14 VS 4 can you pull out anything pure from something that is impure ? the guy does not get his knowledge from God and as such everything he said was wrong. i did not even find one single correct thing that he said. the book of Revelation and the book of Daniel, i have it all figured out and juxtaposed with history. as such i use the book of daniel and revelation to smell out the frauds

Do you mind quoting those Scriptural references for us to see what you are yapping about?
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2012
obadiah777:

Do you have to see everything under the prism of the colour of the skin?
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:06am On Sep 16, 2012
obadiah777: ANYWAY THE POINT HERE IS THE MAN IS AN ANTI-CHRIST. JOIN THESE SIX SCRIPTURES TOGETHER AND YOU WILL SEE MY POINT

AND IN CASE YOU ARE TOO LAZY TO PULL UP THOSE 6 SCRIPTURES THESE ARE THE STORY IT TELLS. THE LORD DOES NOT DWELL IN BUILDINGS CALLED CHURCHES ( temples ) BECAUSE THE BODY IS THE TEMPLE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND AS SUCH YOU SHOULD GO OUT TO THE ROADS AND STREET CORNERS AND SEEK OUT THOSE WHO ARE BROKEN AND NEED SALVATION, THE LOWLY AND THE MEEK, AND ANYONE WHO TRIES TO BUILD A CHURCH IS GOING AGAINST MY WILL BECAUSE I AM NOT IN THESE ESTABLISHMENT AND AS SUCH WHO CAN PULL OUT SOMETHING CLEAN FROM SOMETHING SO UNCLEAN AND AS SUCH THEY DENY ME BY THEIR DEEDS BY OPENING A PHYSICAL CHURCH WHICH I HAVE INSTRUCTED THEM NOT TO AND AS SUCH THEY ARE ANTI-CHRIST lmao. i just combined those 6 chapters into a story

You seem to be so angry to be typing in uppercase letters. Can you quote Scriptural references that prohibits physical churches from being built?
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:12am On Sep 16, 2012
Decoding the Visions in Daniel (Part 3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-J8r8kOiuU
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by danwo: 10:38am On Sep 16, 2012
danwo:

@obadiah777

I watched that bit too

OLAADEGBU:

Don't spit out the bone(s) yet until you hear what Walid Shoebat had to say.

^^^

OK, maybe a point of correction.

The bone's been moved around and resting in corners of my mouth,

am yet to decide whether to crunch on it or spit it out.

Time will tell though, so far most boxes are ticked; Saddam, Ghaddafi, Mubarak etc

Am keeping a tab on al-Assad at the mo, watching how this and what follows pans out.

PS: I know all of them; Walid Shoebat etc and co

Also when in the mood, @obadiah777 yaps types in capitals or uppercases out whim/fancy and not due to hostility or annoyance.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by honeric01(m): 10:41am On Sep 16, 2012
Noting o.. please make una make am more conversation-friendly for people like us to learn from...

make una no forget to back up una "opinion" with the only true word of God out there.. the BIBLE.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
danwo:

^^^

Ministry is different and not neccesarily associated with a church building

Congregations are found in church buildings

Like others, Perry has taken to the world wide web to minister.

"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature" - Mark 16:15 KJV

"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing" - 1 Thessalonians 5:11 NIV

"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths,

but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen
". - Ephesians 4:29 NIV

"But you, dear friends, must build each other up in your most holy faith, pray in the power of the Holy Spirit," - Jude 1:20 NLT

No doubt gems, nuggets, information or revelation can be picked up from Perry's or any other's teachings

The Spirit of truth will assist in carrying out a reverse onus on information or revelation received
i see you are not going to get it. the church is the human body. the church is not physical buildings. these physical buildings thing started with the roman empire. and the roman empire is one of the beasts in the book of daniel and the book of revelation. the roman empire has a symbolic emblem the eagle. this is spiritual. the roman empire is the eagle that is feeding on all the spiritually dead peoples of the world ( trans-atlantic slavery, scramble for africa, colonization, unfair trade, wars for resources, installing puppet leaders all over the world and killing the ones who dont conform ). this is the greatest satanic empire on earth. this is the empire that introduced religion to the world and worshipping in churches. DONT YOU KNOW THAT THE 'CHURCH BUILDING' IS ONE OF THE MARK OF THE BEAST ?
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Don't be so quick to conclude that you know it all. You will be surprised to find out that you haven't scratched the surface at all.
never said i knew it all but regarding the books of daniel and especially revelation ? i have read those books over 20 times. have juxtaposed with world history and it matches accurately. with those 2 books i can confidently say that i am on point.
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

I will soon post the videoclips of one Walid Shoebat that confirms this prophesy. Colour is only skin deep.
just cuz 2 demons say the same thing does not mean it is right grin
Re: Decoding The Visions In The Book Of Daniel (Islam in the Bible) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Do you mind quoting those Scriptural references for us to see what you are yapping about?
ACTS 17 VS 24 ACTS 7 VS 48 and luke 14 vs 23 Then the master told his servant, 'Go out to the roads and country lanes and make them come in, so that my house will be full.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Tree Of Life And The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil. / Can You Be A Politician And Still Be A Genuine Christian / The Covenant Between Salt And Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.