Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

Family Worship Center - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Family Worship Center (793 Views)

Top 6 Reasons; Why People DON'T Worship God / What Motivates You To Worship God??? / What Are The Differences Between Worship And Praise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Worship Center by OmoAlata(f): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2012
Just watched a commercial on this church and they seem to be doing an excellent job. The commercial shows them looking after the fatherless, the poor, the widows etc etc by providing them with free homes, free schools etc and they are based in Abuja.

I'm just wondering how come the church is not well known. I've never heard of them before today. Does anyone attend that church?
Re: Family Worship Center by LordReed(m): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2012
I am not a member but it is close to my house so I do attend on occasion.

Yeah it is a decent church and I like the fact that they reach out to the poor and help the poor among their members.
Re: Family Worship Center by Goshen360(m): 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2012
......a kind of ministry/work I desire to do in the kingdom of our dear God. Glory to God. May the Lord bless them for the work of the kingdom.
Re: Family Worship Center by danwo: 11:04am On Sep 16, 2012
Omo Alata:

Just watched a commercial on this church and they seem to be doing an excellent job.

The commercial shows them looking after the fatherless, the poor, the widows etc etc by providing them with free homes, free schools etc

and they are based in Abuja.

I'm just wondering how come the church is not well known. I've never heard of them before today. Does anyone attend that church?

Goshen360:

......a kind of ministry/work I desire to do in the kingdom of our dear God. Glory to God.

May the Lord bless them for the work of the kingdom.

^^^

Like to be able to too because the

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this:

to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world
"
- James 1:27 NIV

2 Likes

Re: Family Worship Center by Joagbaje(m): 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
Omo Alata: Just watched a commercial on this church and they seem to be doing an excellent job. The commercial shows them looking after the fatherless, the poor, the widows etc etc by providing them with free homes, free schools etc and they are based in Abuja.

Many churches are doing great things that is not known yet. Only few are seen on TV

(1) (Reply)

This Witch Must Die Prayer Ministry / Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. / DIVINE REVELATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.