Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Attitude And Looks, Any Link? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Attitude And Looks, Any Link? (640 Views)

That Attitude When You Enter A Canteen To Chop (pics) / 6 Lovely Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks (photos) / Some Funny Nigerian Attitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attitude And Looks, Any Link? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2012
It is said that the prettier the lazier..also, i noticed dat most short people are just too stobborn. They hardly tend to agree with other people's opinion and i'm begining to wonder if height has anything to do with attitude...may be like urgly people being easily irritated and offensive..etc wat do u guys think?
Re: Attitude And Looks, Any Link? by esere826: 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2012
^^^^^^Dunno of any particular research on this.

However, in a clime like Nigeria, it would make sense that short people should tend to be very assertive so that they are not overlooked/under rated

For pretty ladies, there could also be some corelationship to some 'relaxed' attitude universally. This is easily explainable. Guys tend to go out of their ways to help them out. I particularly remember one damn pretty Nigerian girl in the UK. She was employed in an admin position without a visa. Her boss was willing to take the risk of a fine, simply because she was just soooooooooo out of this world

(1) (Reply)

What Is It About Ur Tradition You Want To Be Abolished? / "Igbos" Of Nairaland, Are They Another Version Of Igbo People? / New Year Resolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.