Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,046 members, 7,835,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Whats Up With Islam And Violence? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whats Up With Islam And Violence? (722 Views)

Whats Up With Lasu Student This Morning? / Moderators Whats Up With Nairalist Dating Section. / Whats Up Y'all? I'm New To This Site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Up With Islam And Violence? by Slizbeat(m): 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2012
This has really been bothering me for the past few days and now i cant help but let it be known. what is wrong with Islam and Violence?
Just because of a MOVIE about prophet Mohammed, they took it as if America had killed all their Imams. Now on CNN and other news channels, the headlines are always about Protest in Libya, pakistan, Egypt, Iran e.t.c, 100 injured, 20 dead and so on.
Why killing people just because of a movie, So long as u have a God and believe in him, he would always vindicate and exenorate you from the deeds of the evil. Killing for the sake of a movie that they feel potrays a bad image of him is not right. "BLACK JESUS" was produced, wasnt it?
It potrays a bad image of Jesus drinking, holding arms and commiting crimes, didnt it?
What happened to the Crew of the Movie? They all died right?
When the Movie came out, did the Christains Protest? NO
So why is this now different?
Why cant they just allow their God to work for them?
Infact am just not happy about what is going on because it indicates one of the signs of the endtime from my own view which states that "NATIONS WOULD FIGHT AGAINST NATIONS" just as in the case of what is happening.
Abeg make una help me begin 2 ask and contribute.
Re: Whats Up With Islam And Violence? by Suchie(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2012
Slizbeat: This has really been bothering me for the past few days and now i cant help but let it be known. what is wrong with Islam and Violence?
Just because of a MOVIE about prophet Mohammed, they took it as if America had killed all their Imams. Now on CNN and other news channels, the headlines are always about Protest in Libya, pakistan, Egypt, Iran e.t.c, 100 injured, 20 dead and so on.
Why killing people just because of a movie, So long as u have a God and believe in him, he would always vindicate and exenorate you from the deeds of the evil. Killing for the sake of a movie that they feel potrays a bad image of him is not right. "BLACK JESUS" was produced, wasnt it?
It potrays a bad image of Jesus drinking, holding arms and commiting crimes, didnt it?
Infact am just not happy about what is going on because it indicates one of the signs of the endtime from my own view which states that "NATIONS WOULD FIGHT AGAINST NATIONS" just as in the case of what is happening.
You have said it all...I tot Islam was a religion of peace bt nw I see it's nt a religion of peace bt a religion of violence.May God help us in this violent times.Do anyone have a link to this movie cos I wld love to watch it .
Re: Whats Up With Islam And Violence? by Suchie(m): 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2012
Slizbeat: This has really been bothering me for the past few days and now i cant help but let it be known. what is wrong with Islam and Violence?

You have said it all...I tot Islam was a religion of peace bt nw I see it's nt a religion of peace bt a religion of violence.May God help us in this violent times.Do anyone have a link to this movie cos I wld love to watch it .
Re: Whats Up With Islam And Violence? by Slizbeat(m): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2012
Suchie:

am also looking for the link myself.

(1) (Reply)

Iranian Government Increases Assassination Reward On Rushdie / What Is Your Plan For Today As The World Is Ending Tomorrow? / Picture: Ogun Police Uncover Ritualists’ Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.