Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

So What Is The Fate Of Atheistic Countries, Theists? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / So What Is The Fate Of Atheistic Countries, Theists? (766 Views)

Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination / "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" / What Evidence Would Change Your Present Atheistic Postulations? @ NL Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So What Is The Fate Of Atheistic Countries, Theists? by MacDaddy01: 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2012
The country that gave Nigeria christianity (the UK) is no longer a christian nation. Over 40% are said to be atheists and some figures say that the irreligious figures are much higher. However, Nigeria is becoming more and more religious. Europe is becoming more and more atheistic, same with Canada and Australia. Even in the USA, where atheists groups are claiming that there are more atheists than figures suggest with a growing number of closet atheists.

We see Nigerian christians and muslims flocking to secular Western countries for greener pastures yet their religion is the truth. The most damning factor here is that most of their regular religious posters live/enjoy in secular countries which have a significant amount of atheists. Frosbel and Anony live in the UK (a godless country). Tbaba lives in the USA, which has a lot of christians but has secular laws. Tbaba's fate is even worse as America is very anti-islamic especially when it comes to matters of foreign policy on terrorism.

I want to know how theists deal with this fact. What is the fate of these secular countries? Are they going to pay for their godlessness? Are the religious peeps who run to such countries going to suffer with them? Why are these secular countries prospering?

1 Like

Re: So What Is The Fate Of Atheistic Countries, Theists? by ijawkid(m): 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2012
MacDaddy01: The country that gave Nigeria christianity (the UK) is no longer a christian nation. Over 40% are said to be atheists and some figures say that the irreligious figures are much higher. However, Nigeria is becoming more and more religious. Europe is becoming more and more atheistic, same with Canada and Australia. Even in the USA, where atheists groups are claiming that there are more atheists than figures suggest with a growing number of closet atheists.

We see Nigerian christians and muslims flocking to secular Western countries for greener pastures yet their religion is the truth. The most damning factor here is that most of their regular religious posters live/enjoy in secular countries which have a significant amount of atheists. Frosbel and Anony live in the UK (a godless country). Tbaba lives in the USA, which has a lot of christians but has secular laws. Tbaba's fate is even worse as America is very anti-islamic especially when it comes to matters of foreign policy on terrorism.

I want to know how theists deal with this fact. What is the fate of these secular countries? Are they going to pay for their godlessness? Are the religious peeps who run to such countries going to suffer with them? Why are these secular countries prospering?

Get this bro....

Countries are not what will face Judgement but individuals.....

.....Even if I live in an atheist country,I might get saved as long as I uphold to my belief in Yahweh.......

The country I live in does not affect my salvation......

My individual effort to serve God is what matters most........

2 Likes

Re: So What Is The Fate Of Atheistic Countries, Theists? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2012
MacDaddy01: Frosbel [/b]and Anony [b]live in the UK (a godless country). Tbaba lives in the USA, which has a lot of christians but has secular laws. Tbaba's fate is even worse as America is very anti-islamic especially when it comes to matters of foreign policy on terrorism.

Re: So What Is The Fate Of Atheistic Countries, Theists? by MacDaddy01: 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2012
frosbel:

Confused by ur hypocrisy!
Re: So What Is The Fate Of Atheistic Countries, Theists? by MacDaddy01: 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2012
ijawkid:

Get this bro....

.....Even if I live in an atheist country,I might get saved as long as I uphold to my belief in Yahweh.......

lol....ur individual effort yet you want to enjoy in countries that were built by collective effort of individuals endorsing a secular society withsecular laws
Re: So What Is The Fate Of Atheistic Countries, Theists? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2012
ijawkid:

Get this bro....

1 Like

Re: So What Is The Fate Of Atheistic Countries, Theists? by Areaboy2(m): 12:55am On Sep 16, 2012
frosbel:

you dont live in the uk? ye or nae undecided
Re: So What Is The Fate Of Atheistic Countries, Theists? by ijawkid(m): 8:40am On Sep 16, 2012
MacDaddy01:

lol....ur individual effort yet you want to enjoy in countries that were built by collective effort of individuals endorsing a secular society withsecular laws

So what's ur problem with that??

U speak as if only atheists build up those countries.......

Uh??

I can choose to live where ever I choose to live.......
Re: So What Is The Fate Of Atheistic Countries, Theists? by MacDaddy01: 11:06am On Sep 16, 2012
ijawkid:

So what's ur problem with that??

U speak as if only atheists build up those countries.......

Uh??

I can choose to live where ever I choose to live.......

You can choose but you will end up a hypocrite.

Secular laws built up those countries. You cant point to any of the top 10 advanced countries that do not have secular laws.
Re: So What Is The Fate Of Atheistic Countries, Theists? by ijawkid(m): 11:43am On Sep 16, 2012
MacDaddy01:

You can choose but you will end up a hypocrite.

Secular laws built up those countries. You cant point to any of the top 10 advanced countries that do not have secular laws.

Secular laws or archaic laws is not d issue @ hand....my faith in God and carrying out his precepts is what matters......

I don't need secular laws to put me in order or to advance in life..

I live by Gods laws and that is enough....

Those countries can keep putting up secular laws,that's there business........

My hope is in Gods kingdom.....

So it don't matter where I live....my service to God is what's most important...

After all God created all lands and territories.....I can live where I wanna....

When d end comes atheists and there secular laws won't be around

1 Like

Re: So What Is The Fate Of Atheistic Countries, Theists? by MacDaddy01: 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2012
ijawkid:

Secular laws or archaic laws is not d issue @ hand....my faith in God and carrying out his precepts is what matters......

I don't need secular laws to put me in order or to advance in life..

I live by Gods laws and that is enough....

Those countries can keep putting up secular laws,that's there business........

My hope is in Gods kingdom.....

So it don't matter where I live....my service to God is what's most important...

After all God created all lands and territories.....I can live where I wanna....

When d end comes atheists and there secular laws won't be around

It matters where you live. Why dont you run to contries in south America or sub-saharan africa were christianity is growing ike mad? Why do you want to go the UK and USA where atheism is growing?

You are trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. Your god is fake.
Re: So What Is The Fate Of Atheistic Countries, Theists? by LordReed(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
MacDaddy01:
Your god is fake.

Ahh yes we get to the crux of your reason for starting this thread, to tell us our LORD is fake. Now that you have done that are you happy? You feel fulfilled?
Re: So What Is The Fate Of Atheistic Countries, Theists? by MacDaddy01: 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Ahh yes we get to the crux of your reason for starting this thread, to tell us our LORD is fake. Now that you have done that are you happy? You feel fulfilled?

What? You think that I am a sad case like you? Running around in fear of a sky daddy? Do you think I sit down and have nightmares of hell? I dont need to pray numerous times a day or even pray at all when it has no effect whatsoever.
Re: So What Is The Fate Of Atheistic Countries, Theists? by LordReed(m): 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2012
MacDaddy01:

What? You think that I am a sad case like you? Running around in fear of a sky daddy? Do you think I sit down and have nightmares of hell? I dont need to pray numerous times a day or even pray at all when it has no effect whatsoever.

Maybe you should take a look at my questions again and answer appropriately.
Re: So What Is The Fate Of Atheistic Countries, Theists? by MacDaddy01: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Maybe you should take a look at my questions again and answer appropriately.
cool
Re: So What Is The Fate Of Atheistic Countries, Theists? by ijawkid(m): 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2012
MacDaddy01:

It matters where you live. Why dont you run to contries in south America or sub-saharan africa were christianity is growing ike mad? Why do you want to go the UK and USA where atheism is growing?

You are trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. Your god is fake.

Oh I don't have a problem living in those countries......I'll liie to live in brazil......

I can even live in ghana or benin republic......

Nigeria is messed up because of corruption that's why I wanna move out.....

Secular or not secular,worshipping Yahweh is what is my priority.....

And my God is real....you are fake.....

1 Like

Re: So What Is The Fate Of Atheistic Countries, Theists? by MacDaddy01: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2012
ijawkid:

Oh I don't have a problem living in those countries......I'll liie to live in brazil......

I can even live in ghana or benin republic......

Nigeria is messed up because of corruption that's why I wanna move out.....

Secular or not secular,worshipping Yahweh is what is my priority.....

And my God is real....you are fake.....

You know that I'm a boss.

You think Brazil is okay? You hear football and sexy ladies and a growing economy and you think Brazil is a great country?

May you never experience the gangstarism of the Favelas
Re: So What Is The Fate Of Atheistic Countries, Theists? by MacDaddy01: 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2012
Area_boy:

you dont live in the uk? ye or nae undecided

Frosbel has nothing to say. He is a hypocri....

(1) (Reply)

Aluu Boys And Boko Haram / God Is Not Absurd And A Mystery Is Simply The Over Abundance Of Sense- Pope. / Will Jesus Have Bought A Jet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.