Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Is The Music Score For Superman And Star Wars Movie The Same ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is The Music Score For Superman And Star Wars Movie The Same ? (1112 Views)

Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? / Beautiful Nubia - Ikoko Akufo (musical For Movie, The Narrow Path) / Tuface And Star Mix Plans Last Queen Standing Reality Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Music Score For Superman And Star Wars Movie The Same ? by tundewoods(m): 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2008
I remember one of the greatest things about Superman movie when i first watched it back in 1982 was the original musical score (Soundtrack) composed by John William the composer of soundtracks for other movie hits like Jaws, War E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Jurassic Park, Schindler's List, and Harry Potter.

What is really funny and got me curious is that the same movie soundtrack for superman movie by John William seems to be the same one used by Goerge Lucas's Star Wars.Now i decided to re-watched Star wars Return of the Jedi about 24 years after the first time i watched it in 1984.

Then i ask this question is it the same music score being used by Star Wars and Superman the movie ?

(1) (Reply)

Is Tuface Proud Of Being Promiscous? / Serius Jones - Oh Baby - Will He Ever Cross Over From Battlerap To Mainstream? / .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.