Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NNPPC/ ADDAX Petroleum Scholarship 2012/2013 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NNPPC/ ADDAX Petroleum Scholarship 2012/2013 (10868 Views)

Shortlisted Candidates For 2014 Addax/nnpc Scholarship Exam Is Out / List of shortlisted candidates - 2012/2013 NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship / List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2012 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NNPPC/ ADDAX Petroleum Scholarship 2012/2013 by infoscope(m): 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2012
The NNPC / ADDAX Petroleum Development (Nig) Limited has released a list of Shortlisted Candidates for 2011/2012 National Merit Scholarship Award.

Shortlisted candidates are hereby invited for an Aptitude Test scheduled to take place in different parts of the country: Abuja, Port Harcourt, Lagos and Owerri.
Exam Centres

Abuja Centre
National Centre for Women Development
Better Life Street, Central Area
Opposite Central Bank of Nigeria
Garki, Abuja

See list of Shortlisted Candidates for Abuja
Port HarCourt Centre
Government Secondary School, Etitinwo Road
Elekahia, Port Harcourt

Lagos Centre
Airforce Secondary School
Sam Ethnan Airforce Base
Ikeja, Lagos State

Owerri Centre
All Seasons Hotel
Off Port-Harcourt Road
Owerri, lmo state

Date for Test

Saturday September 22, 2012

Time

Accreditation begins 9.00am and exam follows immediately after the accreditation.

Requirements

Candidates are required to bring along their:

Writing materials
School ID card
School Admission letter

The existing Beneficiaries for this scholarship scheme (from 2007-2010) are hereby reminded to submit their Nigerian Uniform Bank Account Number (NUBAN) to CRL1@addaxpetroleum.com OR CRL6@addaxpetroIeum.com

You can download the list at www.naijaedutech.com or www.afterschoolafrica.com

Meanwhile @Odunnu i was banned from this section with the username MUNDUS. May I know what my offense was?
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NNPPC/ ADDAX Petroleum Scholarship 2012/2013 by lasunray(m): 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2012
u were banned because u almost share the same name with him...lol

hello great people, I heard of commonwealth scholarship advert on TV and that its also on punch (13th Sept, 2012). Does anyone have a link to this? I will appreciate your responses ASAP.
Thanks soo much in anticipation.
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NNPPC/ ADDAX Petroleum Scholarship 2012/2013 by Tastigal: 8:45am On Sep 16, 2012
Pls pals am interestd in ds scholarship stuff. Sm1 should explain t 2 me abeg. Add me on 2go wt tastigal
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NNPPC/ ADDAX Petroleum Scholarship 2012/2013 by abbeywasc(m): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2012
does any1 knw scholarship that is available for an accounting graduate(1st class, unilorin) for MSc. Thanks
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NNPPC/ ADDAX Petroleum Scholarship 2012/2013 by whaithee(m): 8:44am On Sep 17, 2012
You can get details about commonwealth, NITDA and several other scholarships on www.afterschoolafrica.com
Use the search box..
The commonwealth scholarship was published there even before you heard it on tv.
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NNPPC/ ADDAX Petroleum Scholarship 2012/2013 by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:32am On Sep 17, 2012
I was shortlisted. Can anyone wit info on hw d exams are, pls drop ur info so as to help me prepare
Re: List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NNPPC/ ADDAX Petroleum Scholarship 2012/2013 by diutor: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2012
The list of successful candidates for the award of NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship 2011/2012 is out.
113 people were selected. Check the list at http://naijaedutech.com/2012/12/list-of-successful-candidates-for-award-of-nnpcaddax-petroleum-scholarship.html

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Does It Mean That Your Waec Result Is Outstanding / ASUU Strike: Hope Dashed As Union, Fg’s Meeting Ends In Deadlock / How To Make Payments To Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Using Remita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.