Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Have you Check This Site Out? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Have you Check This Site Out? (1318 Views)

What Do You Check When Buying A Fairly Used Car? / Please Who Knows About This Site.. Www.auctionexport.com / How Real Is This Site Http://www.auctionexport.com/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have you Check This Site Out? by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 16, 2012
check. this. sites out. and let us know. what you want or think? WWW.Walebiz.com or Wale World Connect
Re: Have you Check This Site Out? by emalekuo(m): 9:54am On Sep 16, 2012
What would it cost to get a 2005 nissan frontier nisimo base with 4 doors?
Re: Have you Check This Site Out? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
hi,we are glad to read from you
we would like to know maybe you have the car here already and all you want is a shipping price or u want us to buy and ship it
Re: Have you Check This Site Out? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
@emalekuo. we can get your truck Nissan frontier 2005 for you to be at your doorstep in few wks.for 1.855.000naira
Re: Have you Check This Site Out? by emalekuo(m): 6:03am On Sep 17, 2012
Yankeeman: @emalekuo. we can get your truck Nissan frontier 2005 for you to be at your doorstep in few wks.for 1.855.000naira
thanks for the prompt response. Is the type below possible at that price?

1 Like

Re: Have you Check This Site Out? by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 19, 2012
yes you gonna received it in wks .as a matter of fact we,ve seen one ready for you if we continue business from here.
Re: Have you Check This Site Out? by fittty(m): 12:09am On Sep 19, 2012
honda element full option?

1 Like

Re: Have you Check This Site Out? by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 19, 2012
thanks for your response and willingness to use us to buy your dream car for you,let us know the year of the Honda element you want. Our desire is to put smile on your face and some money back into your pocket.
Re: Have you Check This Site Out? by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 19, 2012
we. successfully saved 10 customers some money this month alone.A medical equipments was shipped successfully couple of weeks ago.Surely we are the right link to the WORLD. You want to buy anything in London or any part Europe. we have our representatives over there.
Re: Have you Check This Site Out? by fittty(m): 5:11am On Sep 21, 2012
Yankeeman: thanks for your response and willingness to use us to buy your dream car for you,let us know the year of the Honda element you want. Our desire is to put smile on your face and some money back into your pocket.
2004 ash colour, leather seat, auto.... Full option!
Re: Have you Check This Site Out? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2012
we. can get your Honda element 2004 to you. for 1.5m
Re: Have you Check This Site Out? by fittty(m): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
Yankeeman: we. can get your Honda element 2004 to you. for 1.5m

Landing cost to my house
Re: Have you Check This Site Out? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2012
we gonna get it to you unfailingly, your quote iis for Lagos. all we after is to make a little profit and put smile on your face :
Re: Have you Check This Site Out? by fittty(m): 1:10am On Sep 23, 2012
Yankeeman: we gonna get it to you unfailingly, your quote iis for Lagos. all we after is to make a little profit and put smile on your face :

Is dat d last price for the honda element? And how much is it for 2004 full option Volkswagen Touareg?
Re: Have you Check This Site Out? by FLYFIRE(m): 6:51am On Sep 23, 2012
Good day @Yankeeman. How much will 2005/06 Honda Pilot, full option, dvd, leather cost?. Tnx
Re: Have you Check This Site Out? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2012
@flyfire. i saw one Honda pilot 2005. automatic transmission. 4wheel drive,navigation system,side/front airbags,stability control. traction control. third row seat. DVD player. we at wale world connect are committed to make sure we bring you cars worth more than what you paid for not salvag cars ,so we can get this for 2.5m
not accident car but all clean from dealers showroom from u s a
Re: Have you Check This Site Out? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2012
@fifty that is the price.you don't want a salvage car. you sure want a good car for your hard earn money.
Re: Have you Check This Site Out? by FLYFIRE(m): 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2012
Yankeeman: @flyfire. i saw one Honda pilot 2005. automatic transmission. 4wheel drive,navigation system,side/front airbags,stability control. traction control. third row seat. DVD player. we at wale world connect are commuted to make sure we bring you cars worth more than what you paid for not salvag cars ,so we can get this for 2.5m
not accident car but all clean from dealers showroom from u s a

Tnx @Yankeeman, what about 04 pilot & 04 pathfinder...same features?
Re: Have you Check This Site Out? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2012
there is one with same features but it's gonna cost less 1.850.000 Nissan pathfinder 2004@flyfire. point of correction
@i can get the Honda pilot for 1.9m to Lagos
Re: Have you Check This Site Out? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2012
hey guys. we are shipping 7 cars tomorrow heading to Lagos and Abuja from jaxport in florida.We ran add in newspapers and websites it's been impressive
Re: Have you Check This Site Out? by FLYFIRE(m): 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2012
Yankeeman: there is one with same features but it's gonna cost less 1.850.000 Nissan pathfinder 2004@flyfire. point of correction
@i can get the Honda pilot for 1.9m to Lagos

Tnx @Yankee, which of the Pilots can you get to Lagos for 1.9?...the 04 or the 05/06. Can you also tell me if you can bring down the prices for both the Pilot & Pathfinder. Tnx Yankee

1 Like

Re: Have you Check This Site Out? by jidegiwa123: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2012
thanks for the Honda pilot 2005 you get for me, i really enjoy it now, no problem since i but the Honda pilot, all my friends asking me who get it for me, i have told them about you, pls can you get 4 car ?diffirence model for us, i wil like to do more business with you, wetin for your reply soon,thanks
Re: Have you Check This Site Out? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2012
Mr Jide you are welcome
.we at wale world connect Inc are in business to make people happy so we are glad that you are happy.i am going to e.mail you to talk more about your plan to buy more cars from us
Re: Have you Check This Site Out? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2012
@flyfire. thesame features that you requested for. 2005 Honda pilot, the price we gave you is "to Lagos. that is a good price.
Re: Have you Check This Site Out? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 26, 2012
WWW. walebiz. com visit us there and see. more of what area we help :our customers. wale world connect is a well connected company,shipping goods from u
.s and Europe to Lagos.
Re: Have you Check This Site Out? by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 07, 2012
guys Xmas is almost here you still have the chance to get your stuff before Christmas let. us know what you want
Re: Have you Check This Site Out? by chyndorek: 9:13am On Oct 07, 2012
How much will u get a toyota Highlander for me to lagos
Re: Have you Check This Site Out? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2012
hi thanks for your enquiry. we need to know what year of Toyota highlander you talking about
Re: Have you Check This Site Out? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2012
XMAS. IS ALMOST HERE GUYS. THERE IS TIME FOR YOU,IT TAKES ONLY 3 TO 4 WEEKS FOR SHIPS TO GET TO LAGOS FROM PORT. IN U S A.JOIN OTHERS THAT WE ARE SHIPPING. THEIRS. THIS. WEEK.
Re: Have you Check This Site Out? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
At Wale World Connect. we are doing good,customers doing business with us are always happy at the end.That's why we are still in business.
GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WHAT WE ARE AFTER,NOT ONLY EGO,KUDI OR OWO.
Re: Have you Check This Site Out? by Nobody: 3:20am On Oct 17, 2012
hey guys check. us. out at WWW.walebiz.com

(1) (Reply)

2010 Toyota Venza**thumbstart Ignition**: N5.850m / 2004 Toyota Camry SPORTS EDITION V6 **tokunbo**: N1.550m / SOLD SOLD SOLDToyota Hiace 1994 AND (1992 MODEL IS SOLD SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.