Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Advertise On Nairaland.....is This Real - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advertise On Nairaland.....is This Real (818 Views)

How Much Does It Take To Advertise On Guardian Or This Day. / Nigerian Banks That Advertise On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advertise On Nairaland.....is This Real by unclenna(m): 8:33am On Sep 16, 2012
I saw a banner below Nairaland website that reads "advertise on Nairaland" Is this for Real. Senu give us rates and how you want to go about it..........thanks
Re: Advertise On Nairaland.....is This Real by ghettodreamz(m): 10:31am On Sep 16, 2012
More than REAL folk.
Re: Advertise On Nairaland.....is This Real by jamace(m): 11:10am On Sep 16, 2012
Were have all the previous adverts on NL gone? Abi price increment has forced them out?
Re: Advertise On Nairaland.....is This Real by legalwealth(m): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2012
It was GOOGLE ADSENSE ads that were running on this site before and google can pay you any amount except if you have probs with them with their almight TOS while they get account disabled or stop serving ads to a site or majorly if you decide not to use their ads anylonger on your site.

jamace: Were have all the previous adverts on NL gone? Abi price increment has forced them out?
Re: Advertise On Nairaland.....is This Real by unclenna(m): 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
legalwealth: It was GOOGLE ADSENSE ads that were running on this site before and google can pay you any amount except if you have probs with them with their almight TOS while they get account disabled or stop serving ads to a site or majorly if you decide not to use their ads anylonger on your site.

Maybe Senu has decided to take the bull by the horn..............@ SEnu roll out your drum and flash the advert rates like vanguard did. Thanks.
Re: Advertise On Nairaland.....is This Real by unclenna(m): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2012
These are the words of SenuDear Sirs & Madams,

If you're interested in placing ads on Nairaland, please send an e-mail to nairaland@gmail.com indicating:
1) Your name and phone number, and the name of your company (if applicable).
2) The name and description of the product you want to advertise, and links to any relevant web pages.
3) A rough estimate of your budget for this campaign.

We will contact you shortly. I appreciate your interest in advertising on Nairaland.

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.
Re: Advertise On Nairaland.....is This Real by legalwealth(m): 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2012
May be or he has got another probs with Adsense again as he got with them some months ago in which they stopped serving ads to this site but they started placing it when Seun removed posts they directed him to remove.

But the advert rate gonna be something else but seun should we members that cannot afford huge bills but can help us to make provision for at 125 X 125 banners and links placement with affordable prices and we will all be glad at least to spend for him to get our adverts rolled in to this site.

Kudos!

unclenna: Maybe Senu has decided to take the bull by the horn..............@ SEnu roll out your drum and flash the advert rates like vanguard did. Thanks.
Re: Advertise On Nairaland.....is This Real by legalwealth(m): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
unclenna: These are the words of SenuDear Sirs & Madams,

If you're interested in placing ads on Nairaland, please send an e-mail to nairaland@gmail.com indicating:
1) Your name and phone number, and the name of your company (if applicable).
2) The name and description of the product you want to advertise, and links to any relevant web pages.
3) A rough estimate of your budget for this campaign.

We will contact you shortly. I appreciate your interest in advertising on Nairaland.

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.

You people can start placing yours here while I help you people to send it to his gmail account but that sounds unprofessional as 2sexy said as he suppose to give us a customised email like
adverts@nairaland . com
Re: Advertise On Nairaland.....is This Real by stpat1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2012
I'm sure he's having issues with Google. They are very strict with their TOS. Well running his own ads stuff is not bad though it might take sometime for it to really flourish but he'll surely get there if the MODs don't be a turn off by making the site boring as they've been doing for sometime now.
Re: Advertise On Nairaland.....is This Real by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ghan. Ghan... I will place 125x125 Banner right now.
Re: Advertise On Nairaland.....is This Real by legalwealth(m): 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2012
I think you guess right

stpat1: I'm sure he's having issues with Google. They are very strict with their TOS. Well running his own ads stuff is not bad though it might take sometime for it to really flourish but he'll surely get there if the MODs don't be a turn off by making the site boring as they've been doing for sometime now.
Re: Advertise On Nairaland.....is This Real by unclenna(m): 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
unclenna: I saw a banner below Nairaland website that reads "advertise on Nairaland" Is this for Real. Senu give us rates and how you want to go about it..........thanks
I know he will make it. Is long over due....I wish him well......But let him remember, to get companies he should advertise on t.v, newspapers and also use bill boards.....Placing a banner on nairaland is just not enough.....May GOD help you bro.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anybody Been Able To Buy Blackberry Apps From Nigeria? / Ebay And Tons Of Income Opportunities! / I Have N52 Thousand Naira, Which Business Do I Start?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.