Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Oil Palm And Citrus Farming - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oil Palm And Citrus Farming (994 Views)

Palm And Shoe Making Training / Oil Palm Seedlings Available For Just N150.00 / Oil Palm Seedlings For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil Palm And Citrus Farming by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 11, 2008
Is anybody here into oil palm, citrus and other cash crop farming? How profitable is it and what are the land and cost requirements?

Ciao.

Kunlef
Re: Oil Palm And Citrus Farming by BabsO2(m): 10:51am On Jan 12, 2008
Interested to know as well. As I have couple of Oil palm trees I planted for the fun. The main one yielded so fast and made me wonder what we are missing out. See Okitipupa Oil Palm what is making them fail, when these palms grow profusely with minimal tendering ?

What's stops us from using Oil Palm to even line our roads ?

I will like to know more also.
Re: Oil Palm And Citrus Farming by Crownvilla(m): 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2008
@ Babs_O

Where did you get the seeds and how much did they cost? How long did it take them to fully grow?

Thanks.
Re: Oil Palm And Citrus Farming by muchmoney: 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2008
@kunlef

Oil palm and citrus farming are indeed worthy ventures to embark on. Quite profitable if properly managed. production cost depends on the size of land and how much you want to invest in it. Mind you, it takes time before harvest time, so, patience is key. smiley
Re: Oil Palm And Citrus Farming by imhere: 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
If you are looking for a farming business that can secure your future, the best bet is Oil Palm farming business. It doesn't take a decade any more before you start getting returns from
it. In less than 4 years you are already smiling your way to the bank.

To know more about this and how you can successfully raise an oil palm plantation you can read it up here.

http://www.enibest.com.ng/oil-palm-farming/

(1) (Reply)

A Business With Small Capital / Any Business With Little Capital? / Dele Momodu's Article On Cbn Governor Over The Sacked 5 Bank Mds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.