Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Iphone 5 Nanosim, When Will 9ja Provider Be Compliant?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 5 Nanosim, When Will 9ja Provider Be Compliant?? (1151 Views)

Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? / You Can Now Report Your Telecom Provider Directly To NCC / Checkout Out This 9ja Made Game(babalawo The first Chronicle) .....(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 5 Nanosim, When Will 9ja Provider Be Compliant?? by kizini: 9:31am On Sep 16, 2012
I'm Sure alot of people didn't notice the change in design on Iphone 5, coming out with a NanoSim card which is smaller in size and weight compared to the MicroSim card. 40% Smaller, and LTE technology. For Potential Users in Nigeria, lets hope the MTN's, Etisalat and GLO wake up to the new challenge by upgrading their Infrastructure to Support this phone's technology because currently we cant use this phone in Nigeria. No Nanosim card and we're still battling with 2G/3G, though heard NCC hasn't issued the frequency spectrum for 4G to Mobile operators(Dont know how true) and now LTE?? hmmm...guess will keep doing catch up
Re: Iphone 5 Nanosim, When Will 9ja Provider Be Compliant?? by skyhighweb(m): 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2012
kizini: I'm Sure alot of people didn't notice the change in design on Iphone 5, coming out with a NanoSim card which is smaller in size and weight compared to the MicroSim card. 40% Smaller, and LTE technology. For Potential Users in Nigeria, lets hope the MTN's, Etisalat and GLO wake up to the new challenge by upgrading their Infrastructure to Support this phone's technology because currently we cant use this phone in Nigeria. No Nanosim card and we're still battling with 2G/3G, though heard NCC hasn't issued the frequency spectrum for 4G to Mobile operators(Dont know how true) and now LTE?? hmmm...guess will keep doing catch up
just because one can doesn't mean he should, small sim card brings what kind change to a phone if i may ask. plz leave mephone and their first they said nano is the thng of the future later they will bring another with their mephone if nano sim brings alot of change and not just size then na prons other than that. sad
Re: Iphone 5 Nanosim, When Will 9ja Provider Be Compliant?? by clip: 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
I think you can trim the SIM to nano. U can still use the same sim and provider but cut to nano
Re: Iphone 5 Nanosim, When Will 9ja Provider Be Compliant?? by walcolm(m): 6:06am On Sep 17, 2012
Re: Iphone 5 Nanosim, When Will 9ja Provider Be Compliant?? by clip: 6:14am On Sep 29, 2012
Learnt MTN is launching Nano SIM by October.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Repairs / Tecno Phantom A3 And 64GB Memory Card / Please Help Me ....how Do I Flash My BB Bold 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.