Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam (38663 Views)

Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos / Check Out Picture Of Tiwa Savage In The 1980’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam by subnero(m): 9:53am On Sep 16, 2012
Many of these celebrities are as simple and down to earth as you can imagine especially when they are in the confines of their homes. Kele kele singer, Tiwa Savage recently tweeted a picture of herself handling a pestle and looked set to pound… Yam, of course or what else will she be pounding? share you thought.. thanks smiley

www.gidileak.com/photo-mavin-first-lady-tiwa-savage-pounding-yam/

4 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 16, 2012
And so what,what is d unususal thing she has done? Is pounding yam now d exclusive preserve of non celebrity ladies,abeg stop creating flimsy threads jare

22 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam by ghettodreamz(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2012
Who she be de expect 2 help am before ?

Wey Egusi Soup plus Isi ewu don ready. Oya OP, go collect d pestle for her hand and finish up d pounding. Lmao

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam by acidtalk: 11:20am On Sep 16, 2012
Its even a crappy story and picture.
Is it inside her ROOM she will be pounding yam?

The the rafai bosex and bags around, it appears it was a room prepared to stage a video or clip on African culture.

On the question, who is Tiwa that she can't pound yam. If I marry her she muist finish pounding my yam before going to that studio or event because I don't play with my pounded yam.

16 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam by ghettodreamz(m): 11:25am On Sep 16, 2012
I wonda wit d pix masef... @acidtalk; Na so you like food reach? Anyway mesef don miss Iya Shadia pounded yam badly, lolzzz.
Re: A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam by Ariyke: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
and so? isnt she human?

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam by subnero(m): 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2012
acidtalk: Its even a crappy story and picture.

The the rafai bosex and bags around, it appears it was a room prepared to stage a video or clip on African culture.

On the question, who is Tiwa that she can't pound yam. If I marry her she muist finish pounding my yam before going to that studio or event because I don't play with my pounded yam.

grin grin grin
Re: A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam by subnero(m): 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2012
All Ama tryna paint is that she's down to earth,,simple!!
not all female celeb will near kitchen,...
Re: A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam by monsuruad(m): 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2012
The girl dey only pose with it jhoor, se you no get eyes ni?

3 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam by sexiestharam(f): 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
Oya mods, wetin una dey wait for? Make this news enter front page na. lipsrsealed
Re: A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam by subnero(m): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
monsuru ad: The girl dey only pose with it jhoor, se you no get eyes ni?
as i wan snap am na em she say make she put swagg!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
acidtalk: Its even a crappy story and picture.

hehehehehehe see dis one o.u must b either an ijesha,ekiti or ife boy.see as u serious for d p.yam mata lyk say if u no chop am d sun will stop shinning.smh,orisirisi,arugbo jegbese tanio san

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam by adonisgold: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2012
nothing inside the mortar.

11 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam by Tittos: 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
sub_nero: All Ama tryna paint is that she's down to earth,,simple!!
But that wasn't in the kitchen na...

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam by NEROSKY(m): 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
adonisgold: nothing inside the mortar.
she no dey chop 2 much.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam by NEROSKY(m): 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2012
she no dey chop 2 much. ; D
she eats little or no food, na robot:::::...... grin

3 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam by gulfer: 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
x100 correct!
Re: A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam by tjskii(f): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
So na yam she wan pound wey she put on full makeup and fitted dress,ok o mak she dey deceiv herself cheesy dis is clearly a pic of her pantry/storeroom

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
sub_nero: All Ama tryna paint is that she's down to earth,,simple!!

You think say she dey go kitchen? Which kitchen girl pounds an empty mortar with a dress, full makeup, and done hair, and tells you they're making pounded yam? Lol.
Re: A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam by xcitedjay(m): 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2012
She's just posing for the camera. I can bet you she that's the first time she's seeing those in about 10years.
Re: A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam by DICKtator: 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2012
Wenn jemand spricht über g.arri jetzt, würde die Moderatoren verbieten jemanden. Von welcher Bedeutung ist das? Ich bedauere Öffnen dieser Müll!
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
^^ Abeg o lol.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2012
How come the pestle is 'taller' than her? Never seen a pestle that long all through my yam-pounding career. In any case, I hope say no be weed she dey pound there.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam by sigmundfreud(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2012
wey the toilet picture?
Re: A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2012

I think say na only my eye see am embarassed
Re: A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam by lloydbanj: 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2012
Twitter posin,we don't need pictures of her poundin,it none of our biz.
Re: A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
I would definitely like to pound her yam!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
How stupid this site has gone. The next gonna be posting dumb photo of some unknown mother and fatherfuckers doing #2 in the bathroom. . SMH
Re: A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
please post a pic of her pounding d.ickk
Re: A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam by Etumgbe(m): 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2012
Any big deal there?
Re: A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam by saintneo(m): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2012
there is no yam in the mortar. cheap publicity stunt.

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam by Jarus(m): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2012
Na empty mortal jare. I no see any yam. Just wanted to create a scene

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vee Gives Neo An Early Birthday Treat On His 27th Birthday / AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Boris Kodjoe Vs Shemar Moore:ATTENTION LADIES!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.