Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Nadia Buari At Loggerheads With Cab Driver In Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari At Loggerheads With Cab Driver In Abuja (2465 Views)

Nadia Buari At Her 33rd Birthday Celebration(photos) / E.X.P.O.S.E.D: Real Reasons Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Johnson Are At Loggerheads / Mercy Johnson And Patience Ozokwor At Loggerheads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia Buari At Loggerheads With Cab Driver In Abuja by nitlad: 10:57am On Sep 16, 2012
Beautiful and sexy Ghanaian actress,
Nadia Buari, recently had what she
bargained for in Abuja the last time
she came visiting. The multi-talented
actress who imprinted her presence in
people’s hearts for her sensational role in ‘Beyonce’ we gathered had
some issues with a cab ma who she
claimed on her twitter handler as a
fraud.
The drop-dead gorgeous actress
whose beautiful façade and happy demeanour is well known said that
the cab man played a fast one on her
and she had to lose her cool.
The story has it that the said cab
driver, seeing that Nadia is a Johnny-
just-come, tried to gyp her by inflating fares exorbitantly, not knowing that
the actress, as foreign as she looks,
knows her way around the capital city.
An argument is said to have ensued
between the two over what should be
a fair fare for the journey. “Early morning temptation-this cab
driver wanted to dupe me and not so
much about the money, but its just the
principle and then he yelled and
insulted me when I declined” Nadia
later confirmed the incidence on her twitter account.
“ Honest to God I felt like grappling
and beating the shit out of him(if I
could), because instead of him to be
bucolic about it, he was rather yelling
at me. Just had to keep my cool and ignore him, because in the end he
wasn’t worth my fury. Dear God, thank
you for the spirit of stoicism, because I
would have hurt him” she added.

www.nigeriafilms.com/news/18890/48/nadia-buari-at-loggerheads-with-cab-driver-in-abuj.html

Re: Nadia Buari At Loggerheads With Cab Driver In Abuja by ben4ever(m): 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2012
kini big deal.... Or cant she board a cab like other people. Dont know why pple gossip about unnecessary things. It happens everywhere, everytime. Mtcheeeew
Re: Nadia Buari At Loggerheads With Cab Driver In Abuja by nitlad: 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2012
ben4ever: kini big deal.... Or cant she board a cab like other people. Dont know why pple gossip about unnecessary things. It happens everywhere, everytime. Mtcheeeew
??.??.??
Re: Nadia Buari At Loggerheads With Cab Driver In Abuja by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2012
Cab men are rude,greedy and talk anyhow,so am not suprised,anyway nadia is too posh and Behind to be engaging in such nonesense with dis lousy and dirty cab men
Re: Nadia Buari At Loggerheads With Cab Driver In Abuja by RickyRoss1(m): 11:47am On Sep 17, 2012
Well Ghanians has no idea what Nigerians go through in the hands of Ghana taxi drivers.
Once those criminals realize you are a Nigerian then they will automatically term u as a rich man and they will use different means to milk as much money as possible from you. When you are looking for a house in Ghana its the same, the house rent will go up by 100% once the landlord confirms you are a Nigeria, they all assume that ALL Nigerians are rich.
Re: Nadia Buari At Loggerheads With Cab Driver In Abuja by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2012
Ricky_Ross: Well Ghanians has no idea what Nigerians go through in the hands of Ghana taxi drivers.
Once those criminals realize you are a Nigerian then they will automatically term u as a rich man and they will use different means to milk as much money as possible from you. When you are looking for a house in Ghana its the same, the house rent will go up by 100% once the landlord confirms you are a Nigeria, they all assume that ALL Nigerians are rich.

You are 100 percent right. I had this experience with a Ghanaian taxi guy just few days ago at the airport.

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal's Bacary Sagna And Iyanya Having Fun / Cristiano Ronaldo Launches Underwear Range / Photo: Top Stars And Their Baby Mamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.