Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Who You Are In Christ Not Who You Are In The Church! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who You Are In Christ Not Who You Are In The Church! (592 Views)

Hope In Christ: Not A Licence To Sin / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / Jesus Christ Not Crucified On Good Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who You Are In Christ Not Who You Are In The Church! by samsy5460(m): 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2012
Today if I am to go to the president’s
residence and I were to ask the guards
to let me in because I know the
President, they wont let me in, but if
the president was to come out and say
that he knows me then, I would be allowed to get in. its not a matter of me
knowing the president but its about him
knowing me so that I will be allowed
access into his residence. By the same token, its not about you
knowing JESUS but its about Him
knowing you also so that you will be
allowed access into the Kingdom. JESUS
actually said He will turn away some
people who profess to know Him. Matt 7:21-23 Not everyone who says to
me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the
Kingdom of Heaven; but he who does
the will of my Father who is in heaven.
Many will tell me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord,
didn’t we prophesy in your name, in your name cast out demons, and in your
name do many mighty works?’
Then I will tell them, ‘I never knew you.
Depart from me, you who work iniquity.’
it’s time to get JESUS know about you
Re: Who You Are In Christ Not Who You Are In The Church! by vicoson(m): 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2012
If every one can know God's will and do it, the world would be such a beautiful place. Man has failed woefully in this regard either due to ignorance, inability to try hard enough, indolence or total negligence. Greed and lust is the order of the day. Guess who takes the blame for man's irresponsibility- the devil!

(1) (Reply)

Aluu, A New Section In Hell Fire. / Why Do Christian Pastors And Expounders Of Faith Behave Like They Own Nigeria? / Who Is Our King ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.