Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,416 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Your Worst Nairaland Thread Or Topic? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Worst Nairaland Thread Or Topic? (761 Views)

Your Worst/weird Experience With Knockout(banger) While Growingup / How Do I Quote Thread Or Comment On Nl? / Putting A Stop To All Nonsense Thread Or Topic.nl New Team'mama Put' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Worst Nairaland Thread Or Topic? by hakunamatata1: 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
In the wake of the recent invasion of NL by Gar.ri protagonists, whose motives have gone way overboard and i manytimes dont support. I however think some threads/topics that grace the frontpage are so tasteless that i could have gladly borrowed the banned gar.ri phrase to register my displeasure. pls dear house which thread do you consider the most annoying for one of many reasons:
1. the topic may be self contradicting (lefu-lefu)
2. lacking substance and depth, (lefu-lefu again)
3. not making sense, (............again)
4. poor typing ability and use of acute abbreviations, (Dj hack)
5. derailed by bitter fighting by members, .....to mention a few. (freecoacoa vs one lekki boy)
6. you encounterd Idowuogbo & she yabbed the dayllight outta you,
share your view telling why.

my award goes to lefulefu: disadvantages of dating a fat girl.
this guy can jamtalk!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Sent Greeting Cards To Frd In Uk / The Kidnapping Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala’s Mother / Nairaland: Highest Paid Website In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.