Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Nid Help On Creating Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nid Help On Creating Website (805 Views)

Need Info For Creating Website / Are You Good At Creating Website If Yes Enter.. / I Am Creating Website To Any 3 Nairalander That Contact Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nid Help On Creating Website by Lekanjava: 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2012
guyz pls what d diffrence btw learning (html,css and javascript) and using (software like joomla and d rest) to design website.
Re: Nid Help On Creating Website by dejiswaggs(m): 12:39am On Sep 17, 2012
If you learn those programming language you will be able to build your website from the scratch. But if you use stuffs like joomla,worldpress,blogger ,they are called CMS and could be used in building websites easily. Do you want to know how to build a website?
Re: Nid Help On Creating Website by Lekanjava: 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2012
dejiswaggs: If you learn those programming language you will be able to build your website from the scratch. But if you use stuffs like joomla,worldpress,blogger ,they are called CMS and could be used in building websites easily. Do you want to know how to build a website?
i want to know how to build a website,if u can help me,add me on lekanjava at 2go.
Re: Nid Help On Creating Website by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2012
Lekanjava: i want to know how to build a website,if u can help me,add me on lekanjava at 2go.
add me on 2go paddy4destin i can help
Re: Nid Help On Creating Website by zion32(m): 9:23am On Oct 17, 2012
Hello guys, I also want to be a Web designer. Already started learning html, css and JavaScript but need help from anyone who can help. Thanks.
Re: Nid Help On Creating Website by AkinseteK(m): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2012
@all I train pple on web designing on a one on one training and the programmes involve are html,css,php,javascript and mysql if you re interested u can cal me on 08034089466 or mayork2012@yahoo.com
Re: Nid Help On Creating Website by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2012
zion32: Hello guys, I also want to be a Web designer. Already started learning html, css and JavaScript but need help from anyone who can help. Thanks.
Lekanjava: i want to know how to build a website,if u can help me,add me on lekanjava at 2go.
You guys can mail me at gidilinks@yahoo.com
perhaps i can put you through some stuff in addition to what others have said.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland The 8th Most Visited Website In Nigeria / Nairaland Adverts Slowing / How To Add Drop Down Menu/sucker Fish On Coffee Cup Website!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.