Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website (46878 Views)

Toolz Flaunts Killer Curves In Black (photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Red Wrap Dress (photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Sagamite(m): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2012
ekt_bear: There are probably studies on people's weights over time in some sort of health journal...I just haven't bothered looking. I am pretty sure though that this trend exists, just as strongly as weather prediction does.

Of course you can always find counterexamples...women who were big before pregnancy who didn't get too much bigger, or even lost weight.

But I would wager than 80%+ of the time, a woman gains 10+ pounds. Or something like that.

5 of that extra 10 pounds to Toolz hips, asss and thighs is no problem considering the lovely waist and flat stomach she has been able to maintain despite her size. Fck me, look at that waist! cheesy

5 (not even 10) pounds to Oyebade's mid-rift with an already poor waist-to-hip ratio and flat asss might just be plain disastrous.

I am not disputing your argument that it is better to have a woman that is of good shape and size so she can still look good after child birth, but trust me, I am an expert on this and with years of academic and life experiences in this department. Based on this phenomena, Toolz will do better than Oyebade in the future possible scenarios.

Toolz will not do better than Meagan Good or Alexis Jordan or whichever other hot chic, but the Oyebade I am seeing has absolutely no advantage in that respect. Her shape is already inferior despite having less weight than Toolz. It would get worse as she ages and starts breeding. Take it from a more experienced guy and a more experienced ashawo.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by abiL(f): 11:42am On Sep 19, 2012
To all those girls && boys hating on her picture.... Abeg let's see your own. Post your own pictures on here so we can judge.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Katsumoto: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2012
abiL: To all those girls && boys hating on her picture.... Abeg let's see your own. Post your own pictures on here so we can judge.

Supported
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by obowunmi(m): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2012
My dcc-ik won't get lost in her azz. I can post a picture if u wanna see my kondo?
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by supersta: 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2012
my eyes,tingue ,nose etc are sweating .abopanda..... shocked
shape is die for her.so hot .all the way fromhttp://www.advertbuk..com
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Goldieluks: 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2012
shymexx: Damn!! These rainbow brite nutters made me mess up a lovely thread - it's peak!!!!!... grin

Back to Toolz!!

Imagine putting that work in on Toolz batty up face down, or make her ride the horseshoe from the back... That's gonna be peak!!!

Toolz has got batty for days!!!

Pathetic looser you are, useless fool with numerous Id's calling normal people nutters, whereas you are the one with the trait of a frustrated schizophrenic kid. Foolish man.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2012
^^^^^Brush the dirt off my shoulder!! Bwahahahahaha

You're still infatuated with shymmex, nah? Tell the truth and shame the devil... grin

This paranoia about multiple IDs would make some of you commit suicide on nl, shymmex isn't going nowhere - you buggers need to get used to it and wear tampons, ok.... grin

Rainbow Brite and the Gang kiddos

1 Like

Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by ektbear: 1:04am On Sep 20, 2012
Sagamite: Different strokes for different folks, I suppose. Let's agree to disagree
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Mallow: 4:17am On Sep 20, 2012
Goldieluks:

Pathetic looser you are, useless fool with numerous Id's calling normal people nutters, whereas you are the one with the trait of a frustrated schizophrenic kid. Foolish man.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by PhysicsQED(m): 6:16am On Sep 20, 2012
abiL: To all those girls && boys hating on her picture.... Abeg let's see your own. Post your own pictures on here so we can judge.

Nice pic.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Sagamite(m): 10:54am On Sep 20, 2012
ekt_bear: Sagamite: Different strokes for different folks, I suppose. Let's agree to disagree

No problem. You and PhysicsQED are the kind of guys I like to hang out with. At least I know we will not be fighting over a girl.

But Katsumoto? .......Mma for igi mor ori e ni. (I will break a stick on his head) angry I must get the girl o. cheesy
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Katsumoto: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2012
Sagamite:

No problem. You and PhysicsQED are the kind of guys I like to hang out with. At least I know we will not be fighting over a girl.

But Katsumoto? .......Mma for igi mor ori e ni. (I will break a stick on his head) angry I must get the girl o. cheesy

I was thinking the same thing. grin grin grin grin grin I can't hang-out with Sagamite, we will be chasing the same gals all night. grin
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2012
Oga o, 13 pages?!! Over some woman's ars/e. Sagamu, you take ashaworism to new levels.
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by dplomaticVal: 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
sumptious Gurl. wink her man cn nVr geh enough ov wha she've gotttt!
Re: Toolz Flaunts Curves In Promo Shots For Her Website by newspapers: 2:07am On Nov 20, 2014
Toolz funny... Reason i love her. Imagine her begging Santa for xmas gifts - http://www.divanaija.com.ng/life-turn-turn-yemi-alade-johnny/

Cant stop laughing o..

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Buys A Vintage Car (Photos) / Security Guards Struggle To Pick Money Thrown By FatBoiz At Port Harcourt Mall / Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.