Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Overdose Or Modenine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Overdose Or Modenine (1359 Views)

Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine / Picture Of Modenine And His Grifriend / Rihanna Almost Died Of Drug Overdose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Overdose Or Modenine by 2makeit(m): 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2008
Members of nairaland i want to ask a question.

Who is better O.D (Overdose) or Modenine.

Please i am carrying out a survey don't beef.
Re: Overdose Or Modenine by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2008
Of course its Modenizzy.what has gotten into ur head?
Re: Overdose Or Modenine by whateva(m): 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2008
Thans poster, i have been waiting for this question
OVERDOSE beat mode 9 hands down, na person wen nor know hip dey call mode 9 all because he dey hear the name.
OVERDOSE ANY WHERE YOU DEY I PROSTRATE SALUTE YOU OOOO
KEEP SPITTING THAT FIRE.

I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH
Re: Overdose Or Modenine by tosinadeda: 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2008
whateva:

Thans poster, i have been waiting for this question
OVERDOSE beat mode 9 hands down, na person when nor know hip dey call mode 9 all because he dey hear the name.
OVERDOSE ANY WHERE YOU DEY I PROSTRATE SALUTE YOU OOOO
KEEP SPITTING THAT FIRE.

I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH

modeezy for sheezy
Re: Overdose Or Modenine by playmate(f): 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2008
wu is overdose pls?cn som1 provide a link 2 his song,thanx.nevadaless i dnt think he cn b better dan mode9 cs mode is d hit.
Re: Overdose Or Modenine by Modups1(f): 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2008
infact i've argued this point out with a friend before

am not a great rap fan but i always thought overdose was better at rapping just dat modenine has probably been around longer and has better management
Re: Overdose Or Modenine by darmys(f): 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2008
playmate:

wu is overdose please?cn som1 provide a link 2 his song,thanx.nevadaless i dnt think he cn b better dan mode9 cs mode is d hit.

U haven't heard OD yet and you think modey is betta undecided

i love OD's style, mode9 is way to aggressive for my liking
Re: Overdose Or Modenine by fakande(m): 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2008
Overdose flows a bit smoother than Modey. Overall they are both good rappers.
Re: Overdose Or Modenine by whateva(m): 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2008
OVERDOSE KEEP SPITTING THAT FIRE. BUT NO LET AM GET INTO YOUR HEAD
I DEY PROSTRATE GREET YOU OVERDOSE.
Re: Overdose Or Modenine by playmate(f): 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2008
darmy$:

You haven't heard OD yet and you think modey is betta undecided

i love OD's style, mode9 is way to aggressive for my liking

i said in my post dat i didnt tink he wuld b beta cs mode9 is gud.mode9 aggressive? so wat do u call rugged's kinda rap

oh my bad,i no dat guy,so he's dat OD,didnt no dat,he's gud bt mode9 is beta.mode is tite.
Re: Overdose Or Modenine by whateva(m): 9:25am On Jan 15, 2008
all haill overdose
Re: Overdose Or Modenine by busygirl(f): 10:43am On Jan 15, 2008
I can only wonder why the thread starter chose to compare OD with modenine. . .Even, O.D himself respects modenizzy. .The comparison should rather be between O.D and M.I, as for modenizzy he's been in the game for ages, so he beats O.D hand down. I'm not hating, i love O.d so much but c'mon we can't just compare both of them, we already know who rules cheesy
Re: Overdose Or Modenine by Guchis(f): 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2008
Modenine all the way. Overdose is good but no way is he better than Modenine.
Re: Overdose Or Modenine by whateva(m): 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2008
busy girl jsut take your time and listen to O.D's album on duduradio.com you will understand the calibre of rapper he is
and also with time when M.I must have dropped his album you will also find out he is not even Mode 9's mate when it comes to rap
overdose has been in the rap game for a very long time and one thing. [b]IT IS NOT HOW FAR IT IS HOW WELL.[/b]so it doesn't even matter if mode 9 is the first rapper to do whateva IT IS HOW WELL.

O.D IS A 5 MIC MATERIAL.
Re: Overdose Or Modenine by dominique(f): 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2008
I'm wit watever here. Modeix is a darn good rapper but od's flow is more appealing. He totally rocked the hiptv theme song.
Re: Overdose Or Modenine by busygirl(f): 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2008
[/quote][quote author=whateva link=topic=105052.msg1855345#msg1855345 date=1200428024]
busy girl jsut take your time and listen to O.D's album on duduradio.com you will understand the calibre of rapper he is
and also with time when M.I must have dropped his album you will also find out he is not even Mode 9's mate when it comes to rap
overdose has been in the rap game for a very long time and one thing. [b]IT IS NOT HOW FAR IT IS HOW WELL.[/b]so it doesn't even matter if mode 9 is the first rapper to do whateva IT IS HOW WELL.

O.D IS A 5 MIC MATERIAL.
Actually, i have only heard DON't hate by O.D and the track was proper good. . .i didn't know he's got an album. . . . .as for M.I i'm really feeling him better than any other nigerian rapper, with time this guy is definately gonna take over the rap scene. .
Re: Overdose Or Modenine by whateva(m): 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2008
thanks busygirl M.I is so terrific that na another product from jos ooo i heard his younger brother is so wicked but never heard of his song.
Llisten-------------if you have a mind of your own ,
Re: Overdose Or Modenine by leereekz: 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2008
did anyone hear the talib kweli freestyle on radio rhythm fm? modenine,elajoe ,lambo and soundsultan, LAMBO roasted all of them, modenine was spitting stuff he had already written and elajoe just disgraced himself,
Re: Overdose Or Modenine by koffman007: 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2008
what!!! shocked was that LAMBO?!!! i heard the freestyle but i didnt know the name of the guy that rapped last, @leereekz thank God you heard how ur so called naija kings of rap disgraced themselves, i need to know a lot more about this LAMBO
Re: Overdose Or Modenine by dipo2much(m): 12:30am On Jan 19, 2008
leereekz:

did anyone hear the talib kweli freestyle on radio rhythm fm? modenine,elajoe ,lambo and soundsultan, LAMBO roasted all of them, modenine was spitting stuff he had already written and elajoe just disgraced himself,

That elajoe guy na just one old guy who talks rubbish
Re: Overdose Or Modenine by Emad(f): 8:46am On Feb 01, 2008
please can some one send me a link for some of Overdose's songs
i really love him i think i prefer him to Modenine
Re: Overdose Or Modenine by dready(f): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2008
OVERDOSE ALL THE WAY.
BUT M-I NA FIRE SHA
-----------------------------------------------------------------
PUT YOUR LIGHTERS IN THE AIIIIIIIIIIIIR

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About The Talk Show Moments With Mo? / Ini Edo In New Dance Movie: I'll Take My Chances / Report: Jennifer Lopez And Bradley Cooper Go On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.