Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,013 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Whats Up With Bankole? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whats Up With Bankole? (663 Views)

Whats Up With Gov Amechi / Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office / Festus Keyamo Disagrees With Bankole's Aquittal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Up With Bankole? by timbros(m): 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2012
Just remembered the guy today. I'm not much of a politics guy so i'm not too current with what is going on in Naija politics. But this Bankole guy with all his looting, arrest, court case news etc make even me wey no current come dey follow im news till the thing come quench like fire.

So please i want to know, whats up with Dimeji Bankole? Where is he now? Whats his status?

Comments abeg make i follow dey current cheesy
Re: Whats Up With Bankole? by timbros(m): 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2012
No comments? Na wao
Re: Whats Up With Bankole? by Gbawe: 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2012
Bankole is one of the PIPIP crew i.e publicly indicted but privately in power. He is busy trying to help GEJ with his SW 2015 project. Any so-called prosecution of Bankole is a charade. Same is true for OGD, Alao-Akala, Farouk et al.
Re: Whats Up With Bankole? by EkoAtlantic: 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2012
That guy suppose to be behind bars now, if Nigeria government is a serious and thinking one.

It's pathetic seeing him roam around when a hustler alleged to have stolen sum not up to one-tenth of his, is on a life in jail penalty
Re: Whats Up With Bankole? by taharqa: 12:30am On Sep 19, 2012
Gbawe: Bankole is one of the PIPIP crew i.e publicly indicted but privately in power. He is busy trying to help GEJ with his SW 2015 project. Any so-called prosecution of Bankole is a charade. Same is true for OGD, Alao-Akala, Farouk et al.

I agree. All the persons you mentioned are almost certainly THIEVES, should be so treated...so do people like Tinubu and Ikufuroji( the Speaker of Lagos State House of Assembly).

Agreed?
Re: Whats Up With Bankole? by Demdem(m): 3:40am On Sep 19, 2012
taharqa:

I agree. All the persons you mentioned are almost certainly THIEVES, should be so treated...so do people like Tinubu and Ikufuroji( the Speaker of Lagos State House of Assembly).

Agreed?

Am particularly interested in tinubu. Kindly tell us the case he has pending in court that u feel its right to equate it with bankole?
Re: Whats Up With Bankole? by SlyIg(f): 6:08am On Sep 19, 2012
Bankole is very fine my brother. He is probably in one of his big mansions somewhere in or outside the country. Im sure you were expecting him to be in prison but that isnt done in my country. Its only d poor thieves that are thrown in there.
Re: Whats Up With Bankole? by Gbawe: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2012
taharqa:

Agreed?

In which Nation of the world do you not have perceived, suspected and alleged "criminals" roaming around freely? Non is the answer. Where are those perceived, suspected and alleged criminals talked about non-stop rather than being brought to book? Nigeria is the answer.

This sadly demonstrate the unique mental make up of Nigerians that sees us remaining underdeveloped. I.e a disregard and disrespect for working with fact and what is legally proven in preference for making emotional, sentimental and frivolous accusations/judgements.

I don't know why you mention Tinubu here and then ask for my endorsement. Have you or anyone else proven he stole from you to allow you call him a "thief"? Is he in Court facing any charge, like those I mentioned , to even merit you calling him a thief ?
Re: Whats Up With Bankole? by timbros(m): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2012
Finally the comments are coming in. So Bankole is roaming free now? #smh

(1) (Reply)

President Barak Obama Quotes At The UNGA? / NGOZI Okonjo-iweala Explains Why Oil Bench Mark Was Fixed At $75 / Ohaneze Crisis And The Auctioning Of The Igbo Presidency (part1) By Obinna Akukw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.