Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,614 members, 7,865,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Ikotun - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Ikotun (958 Views)

Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition / Hot Love!!! 103 Year Old Man Marries His 91 Year Old Lover / Tuface, Others Set Stage Ablaze At Grand Finale Of Star Trek In Surulere(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Ikotun by muna001(m): 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2012
A 35-year-old lady yesterday told how her live-in lover poured fuel on her and set her ablaze in Ikotun area of Lagos State.
The lady, Janet Udegba said her lover, Mr. Kehinde Adesamuye, 39, set her on fire because he was angry and jealous over her relationship with other men. She said she was at the Junction where she does her business of selling cooked Indomie before kehinde came that night, poured petrol on her and lit it with fire.

Read More Here:- http://www.gotgist.com/news/normal/man-sets-lover-ablaze-ikotun

Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Ikotun by k2039: 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2012
I dont care whatever the wife did.
This is absolutely unnecessary for any sane mind to do.That man deserves to be killed by a firing squad.
Some individuals are just so heartless.

I cant beleive this nincompoop professed to love this woman at a point in his life.

I hope he is made to pay for this by being hung on gallows or facing a firing squad.

We dont need cretin's like this in this world

(1) (Reply)

American Woman Rejected By Her Parents For Marrying A Nigerian / VIDEO: Daredevil Grandma: 102-year-old Woman Celebrates Birthday By Jumping Off / Current Forbes Top 21 Richest People In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.