Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

You Can Become A Partner In A Resume Writing Firm. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / You Can Become A Partner In A Resume Writing Firm. (790 Views)

Craigslist Job Admin/office Resume (leads) For Sale....... / Find Agent And Partner In Nigeria For Shampoo / JOINT VENTURE PARTNER IN HAULAGE BUSINESS NEEDED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Become A Partner In A Resume Writing Firm. by Businesstools(m): 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2012
Go through the executive summary and call 07030949450 if you are interested.

Thousands of resumes end up in the thrash-bin of employers on a daily basis. This is because a significant percentage of Nigerian graduates do not possess the writing skills and ability to develop resumes that meet the standards of graduate job positions.

A resume provides an opportunity for a job seeker to prove his proficiency in a given field of human endeavour and suitability for a position to a prospective employer. If he gets it right, he wins the admiration of the employer, who invites him for an interview to learn more about him and hopefully, offer him the job. If he gets it wrong, the resume finds its destination in the dust bin, where it rightfully belongs. FirstClass Resume Services is here to ensure our clients get their resumes right and achieve its original purpose.

We are a sole proprietorship start-up business located in Lagos. We offer professional resume writing services to job seekers to enable them powerfully communicate their potentials and suitability for vacant positions to their prospective employers and ultimately, get their dream jobs.

Our mission is to establish FirstClass Resume Services as the leading resume writing firm in Nigeria. FirstClass Resume Services will distinguish itself from other businesses by keeping a close eye on industry trends, offering quality resume writing services and by maintaining an excellent customer service record.

FirstClass Resume Services has identified Corp Members as its primary targets. In attending to their needs, we will be employing the E-mail as our primary channel type. This makes sense because of the nature of our services.

To create awareness for its business, FirstClass Resume Services intends to launch a creative promotional campaign. Marketing program will include use of a website, print media advertisements, word of mouth referrals, Internet advertising, fliers and business cards. Through these efforts, the Company will establish its reputation as a trusted provider of resume writing services.

FirstClass Resume Services will be owned and managed by Mr. A who will be responible for articulating a strategic vision for the company, formulation of policies and strategies, monitoring and control of the day-to-day operations and the management and organisation of the business. Mr. A has entensive background in Human Resources Management, Marketing and Global Business Management and is capable of actualizing the vision of FirstClass Resume Services.

The following is a summary of the Financial Model projections for the first year of operation.

N
Total Income 2,000,000
Expense 200,000
Profit before Taxes 1,800,000

We expect to re-coup our initial investment in 3 months.
Re: You Can Become A Partner In A Resume Writing Firm. by alaanu(m): 10:51am On Sep 18, 2012
I am interested in this. How do I get involved. I am already professionally and academically qualified in the HR.Thanks
Re: You Can Become A Partner In A Resume Writing Firm. by Businesstools(m): 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2012
alaanu: I am interested in this. How do I get involved. I am already professionally and academically qualified in the HR.Thanks
Call 07030949450 for further instructions.

(1) (Reply)

Cement @ #1,650 / Forcados For 45 Less 4 / ASTROTURF GRASS 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.