Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Guide To Selling Photos, Graphics And Even Video Online - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Guide To Selling Photos, Graphics And Even Video Online (1117 Views)

If Youre Good With Graphics And Video Animation This Is For You. / Learn How To Stream Live Video Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guide To Selling Photos, Graphics And Even Video Online by Ogundale(m): 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2012
Get started making money on the internet by selling your photos and even graphics (vector, video,flash) online! You can do it! Why am I so confident in that statement? Because I am doing just that! It's easy and if you follow my step by step guide then you can be making great money online. I've decided to share my secrets to a successful online business because I get such joy out of it and I would like to share that joy.
The beauty of starting a business selling photos and graphics online is that it doesn't take a lot of money. You don't have to rent a store or get a loan. If you buy yourself a computer and a camera then you are already half the way there. And these days you can get powerful computers and very good cameras for next to nothing.
The first thing you'll want to do is start to create 'building blocks' for your business. The best start is to begin with photography because everyone knows how to take a photograph so it will be a comfortable beginning. Also once you have a few photos you can get right to selling them. You'll want to know where to sell those images and the beauty of it is that all of the sites on the web to do it are absolutely FREE! You simply upload your photos to them and you start generating income. Truly it is easy.
The key to any business is generating multiple revenue streams so after you begin selling photos you should consider making computer graphics and selling those as well. It is easy believe me. I learned how to do just that only 10 months ago and now I have a steady stream of income coming in EVERY DAY! Can you feel my excitement! This is such a great business because you don't have to listen to any boss and you can work when and where you want to. Total freedom is what I am talking about.
Anyway, let's move on. The next step I took was into the future. Yes, I started making video to sell on the internet as well. Video is the future so I wanted to be at the front of this movement toward motion graphics. Remember when you are watching television next time to notice the amount of video in the commercials. And I'm sure you have heard of YouTube. Video is the future. Fortunately I started with photography and computer graphic still images because now I have those 'building blocks' I was referring to earlier.
You can take this business as far as you want it to go. What did I do after the income started to come in? I designed and built my own website! I should say that I have not taken any classes to learn all of this - it is very simple to get all the information that you need online.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=James_Toole

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Wireless Notebook Computer? / Concept Art For Upcoming Animation / How Can I Download Google Mapto Use Offline?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.