Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Once Upon A Time In Ughelli North Local Government Area. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Once Upon A Time In Ughelli North Local Government Area. (2267 Views)

Akwa Ibom Local Government Area Transition Committees List / APC Epe Local Government Area Candidate Drowns As He Returns From Polling Unit / One Of Governor Amaech's Model Schools In Ebubu, Eleme Local Government Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once Upon A Time In Ughelli North Local Government Area. by EfeTony6(m): 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
Construction of Roads-2%
Streets lights-0%
Standard primary schools-1%
Teaching hospital-0%
Round abouts/road networking in the towns-3%
Floods rate-40%etc.
Today there are proves that Governor Emmanuel EWETA UDUAGHAN,(CON).Has delivered to the door steps of the ughelli people in particular,dividend of democracy.
Streets lights-15%(Eg Isoko Road)
Road networking-20%(Eg Oteri road to warri etc)
Building of standard schools-30%( Eg Oharisi primary school,Ogele primary school,etc)
Flood control via proper drainage-20%( Eg Okorodafe,pipeline road,etc)
Teaching hospital-15%(Ufouma teaching hospital)
These and many more to mention.
It's the lord's doing through his servant Governor uduaghan.we say congratulations on your Federal Award as CON.Keep the ship sailing.
Re: Once Upon A Time In Ughelli North Local Government Area. by Tenderly1(f): 12:35am On Sep 18, 2012
what has he done dat you will praise him like dat.there's no good road in warri and dat joystick head is building bus stop.if u dey colet moni frm am d moni go hook your throat
Re: Once Upon A Time In Ughelli North Local Government Area. by EfeTony6(m): 7:57am On Sep 18, 2012
[b][/b]Tenderly1,i hope you know using of foul words is more less an insult.well that'sbtw u and God.That am praising him towards what he did for the ughelli north precisely ughelli town,is because am a living witness to those recent development.i can't praise him if he gives me money.I am speaking from facts ,and also what you can confirm on your own.I am praising him because those projects are of benefits to the common man here is ughelli.I know you too well tenderly1,if you're in his shoes,you we not do those projects probably because they did not vote for you.The ughelli north did not vote for him,yet he did all that for them.Thank God for the peace you're enjoying in warri now.Nor be your papa do that one at least,Na the finger of God through Governor UDUAGHAN.stop barking at your shadow because,u can't stop the finger of God.Tell ona boys to stop area boys tax,so that contractors fit work.Na so ona take use ona witch take pursue all the oil companies from that town.Who dey suffer now?
Re: Once Upon A Time In Ughelli North Local Government Area. by UYCO: 11:10am On Sep 18, 2012
Hahahaha, I dey laugh loo, na UNA use witch chase oil companies from that land. @tenderly1, you people should tell those your area boys from disturbing contractors over "Deve" so that on going projects can be completed on time. Uduaghan is in a hurry to deliver the dividend of democracy to the good people of delta state

1 Like

Re: Once Upon A Time In Ughelli North Local Government Area. by Tenderly1(f): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2012
Dnt judge me, i am not as greedy as your governor, so if i have the oppotunity i will do the best i can.and 4 ur info i am against 'deve'. letz talk abt the governor not abt 'deve'.how wil delta state progress wen d little government do, wil luk like a mighty fin in the eyes of the ppl
Re: Once Upon A Time In Ughelli North Local Government Area. by monkeyleg: 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2012
Tenderly1: Dnt judge me, i am not as greedy as your governor, so if i have the oppotunity i will do the best i can.and 4 ur info i am against 'deve'. letz talk abt the governor not abt 'deve'.how wil delta state progress wen d little government do, wil luk like a mighty fin in the eyes of the ppl

My sister, No mind dem. Ashawo boys full Uduaghan pocket wey dey collect small small money to come talk nonsesne for here. Uduaghan Na Thief, everybody know am
Re: Once Upon A Time In Ughelli North Local Government Area. by Ejine(m): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2012
Ah, of course. Eweta Uduaghan is definitely a CON. Phucking criminal.
Re: Once Upon A Time In Ughelli North Local Government Area. by UYCO: 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2012
@Ejine and Monkeyleg, it is your father that is a thief. One does not become a thief just because you say so. Why are you angry that the governor is working and the people are happy? If you don't have job to do you should have told us, are u not aware that His Excellency ,the Comrade Governor of Delta State created more than 2,000 jobs for unemployed youths recently? The man is now in a hurry to deliver and you are angry. What do you want?
Re: Once Upon A Time In Ughelli North Local Government Area. by monkeyleg: 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2012
UYCO: @Ejine and Monkeyleg, it is your father that is a thief. One does not become a thief just because you say so. Why are you angry that the governor is working and the people are happy? If you don't have job to do you should have told us, are u not aware that His Excellency ,the Comrade Governor of Delta State created more than 2,000 jobs for unemployed youths recently? The man is now in a hurry to deliver and you are angry. What do you want?

@UYCO To Lick that Ugly Governor Nyash dey sweet you abi. Phucking Harlot. Why dont you tell us how much you were paid to come and start defending a governor that know he is Useless. Cheap Kunt, all this your noise is for Ogogoro and 3 rings ciga money. People like you continue to scrounge and remain perpertual slaves
Re: Once Upon A Time In Ughelli North Local Government Area. by Ejine(m): 7:31am On Sep 19, 2012
monkeyleg:

@UYCO To Lick that Ugly Governor Nyash dey sweet you abi. Phucking Harlot. Why dont you tell us how much you were paid to come and start defending a governor that know he is Useless. Cheap Kunt, all this your noise is for Ogogoro and 3 rings ciga money. People like you continue to scrounge and remain perpertual slaves

Urhobo Youth Coalition has completely sold out, and I don't think anyone can take them seriously anymore.
To think this UYCO animal was the same guy attacking Uduaghan only last year. But look what the sycophant has turned himself into.

UYCO, wherever you are, it is your generation that will pay dearly for this dance of shame you foolishly partake in. It may be sooner than you think, but enjoy your 30 pieces of blood-stained silver while they last, you greedy soulless bastarrd.
Re: Once Upon A Time In Ughelli North Local Government Area. by UYCO: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2012
@ Ejine, why are u annoyed now, do you know how many Urhobo youths that Uduaghan empowered recently all over the state. You want us to continue to castigate him even when he is doing the right thing?
Re: Once Upon A Time In Ughelli North Local Government Area. by Thefact(f): 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
I am happy to see the good works of the governor. More to come by HIS grace.
Re: Once Upon A Time In Ughelli North Local Government Area. by wesley80(m): 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
OP listed a couple of good works of the Governor in Ughelli North, I'lld rather those of you attacking the governor fault the OP's claims so we can understand the basis of your criticisms.
Re: Once Upon A Time In Ughelli North Local Government Area. by oderemo(m): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2012
@op can u show us pic of all/some of these achievements. OGUSBABA, we know u now.
Re: Once Upon A Time In Ughelli North Local Government Area. by nomsov147(m): 3:57am On Dec 29, 2012
EfeTony6: Construction of Roads-2%
Streets lights-0%
Teaching hospital-0%
Floods rate-40%etc.
Today there are proves that Governor Emmanuel EWETA UDUAGHAN,(CON).Has delivered to the door steps of the ughelli people in particular,dividend of democracy.
Building of standard schools-30%( Eg Oharisi primary school,Ogele primary school,etc)
It's the lord's doing through his servant Governor uduaghan.we say congratulations on your Federal Award as CON.Keep the ship sailing.

When we see a progressive work going on in our state, we should learn to appreciate. That will ginger the facilitator to do more, instead of blackmailing because you belong to an opposition party. Delta Go Better!
Re: Once Upon A Time In Ughelli North Local Government Area. by Cynthiababy: 5:50am On Dec 29, 2012
How will u guys continue dis kind of life, To be Licking that Ugly Governor Nyash for peanut? Must u guys sell u conscience to put food on ur table. Idris Wada done get accident, who be nxt?
Re: Once Upon A Time In Ughelli North Local Government Area. by Cynthiababy: 5:50am On Dec 29, 2012
EfeTony6: Construction of Roads-2%
Streets lights-0%
Teaching hospital-0%
Floods rate-40%etc.

How will u guys continue dis kind of life, To be Licking that Ugly Governor Nyash for peanut? Must u guys sell u conscience to put food on ur table. Idris Wada done get accident, who be nxt?
Re: Once Upon A Time In Ughelli North Local Government Area. by Omen100(m): 6:32am On Dec 29, 2012
The likes of Uyco, efetony6 & any other nyach licking r3tard will never enter into the kingdom of God if they are christians & no 72 virgins for them if they are muslims & if they are unbelievers, then they should prepared to rotten in the deepest part of hell. angry angry
Re: Once Upon A Time In Ughelli North Local Government Area. by UYCO: 6:44am On Dec 29, 2012
@Omen100, you don't have the power to judge who will go to heaven and who will not according to Mathew 7:7 that says judge not that ye may not be judged .You are blinded by hate that is why you can't notice the massive development in the state.
Re: Once Upon A Time In Ughelli North Local Government Area. by frivoke: 7:42am On Dec 29, 2012
Who is free of blame? When will you people learn to show appreciation? He who is not grateful in little will not be grateful in much. He that has ear let him hear what the spirit is saying to the church.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos May Buy Up Igbo Land / What’s REALLY President Goodluck Jonathan’s Ethnic Group? / President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.