Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

What's The Craziest Risk You've Ever Taken? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Craziest Risk You've Ever Taken? (617 Views)

Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. / What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? / The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Risk You've Ever Taken? by masterpiecer(m): 1:43am On Sep 18, 2012
I read some where that when a man reaches the age of 25yrs, his tendency to take physical risk reduces, I guess its true cos before I turned 25, I can remember a couple of deadly risk I took. Each time I think back, I just wonder what I was really thinking at those times

I remember when I was in d uni, I climb an electric power pole at night to fix the cable that was disconnect during the day(i wasn't even an electrical engineering student)

I also remember jumping from a storey building when I was much younger, lol.

pls drop urs if u can stil remember
Re: What's The Craziest Risk You've Ever Taken? by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:35am On Sep 18, 2012
shocked You climbed an electric pole to fix wires when ur not an expert in that field
And as for u jumping from a story building I wanna blv that doesn't have anything to do with age

(1) (Reply)

Peaceful Protest Against NL Frontpage Topics. / Do Blind people See In Their Dreams? / What Type Of Gift Can One Give to His or Her Dad And Mum This Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.