Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,053 members, 7,821,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

New In Nigeria: Oil And Gas Network Marketing - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / New In Nigeria: Oil And Gas Network Marketing (1777 Views)

The Money Making Machine Call Network Marketing / Making Money From Network Marketing In Nigeria / Mlm, Network Marketing In Nigeria, Is It For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New In Nigeria: Oil And Gas Network Marketing by futureisnow: 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2012
Solving the hike in fuel price in Nigeria;be part of history making and make your money. NETWORK MARKETING IN OIL AND GAS; check out; www.syntekglobal.com. Call me if you have interest either as part- time or full time network.

YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU JUST DID. Enquiries: 08060665744.
Re: New In Nigeria: Oil And Gas Network Marketing by Babaken(m): 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2012
futureisnow: Solving the hike in fuel price in Nigeria;be part of history making and make your money. NETWORK MARKETING IN OIL AND GAS; check out; www.syntekglobal.com. Call me if you have interest either as part- time or full time network.

YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU JUST DID. Enquiries: 08060665744.
pls i will like to no more about it.
Re: New In Nigeria: Oil And Gas Network Marketing by futureisnow: 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2012
Babaken if you are in Lagos i would love to invite you for our seminar. I may not be able to state the whole thing on this page. But just to hint you about it,its called "extreme fuel treatment" or metabolic compound. When you add it in fuel,diesel or kerosine it will extend the burning rate. Where a litre will last for 2hours it will make it to last for four ours thereby making the user to save money for another litre.

You get to know more of it if you will contact me for seminar this wednesday or if you are outside Lagos we can arrange on how to see or have seminar in your domain.
Re: New In Nigeria: Oil And Gas Network Marketing by Babaken(m): 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2012
futureisnow: Babaken if you are in Lagos i would love to invite you for our seminar. I may not be able to state the whole thing on this page. But just to hint you about it,its called "extreme fuel treatment" or metabolic compound. When you add it in fuel,diesel or kerosine it will extend the burning rate. Where a litre will last for 2hours it will make it to last for four ours thereby making the user to save money for another litre.

You get to know more of it if you will contact me for seminar this wednesday or if you are outside Lagos we can arrange on how to see or have seminar in your domain.
thank you no am not in lagos pls i want to no if it cost any amount to join or is it 4 free.
Re: New In Nigeria: Oil And Gas Network Marketing by futureisnow: 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2012
Babaken,this is business so you join with money. In all MLM you have to join with money however you are giving product that will cover your initial capital. You can go through the website www.syntekglobal.com to view the product and the marketing plan. Then if you pick up interest you can then contact me. Thanks
Re: New In Nigeria: Oil And Gas Network Marketing by futureisnow: 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2012
Babaken, this is syntek global ghana office. Pls feel free to go there and make all the enquiries you need. But please if you pick interest kindly contact me to send you to my upliner in ghana. You will be glad you did. thanks.

Syntek Global Ghana Office
Adonai Lane, Adjiringano,
East Legon, Accra Ghana.
Re: New In Nigeria: Oil And Gas Network Marketing by freshdew: 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2012
I've had a very negative experience with fuel freedom international,back in the years.I won't market or distribute any fuel saver in nigeria.you can do that abroad.
Re: New In Nigeria: Oil And Gas Network Marketing by futureisnow: 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2012
freshdew: I've had a very negative experience with fuel freedom international,back in the years.I won't market or distribute any fuel saver in nigeria.you can do that abroad.

Freshdew, i know the one you are talking about. Can i give you an assurance that this is totally differrent from what you marketed before. Moreover this one is in liquid form not the tablet type. You may want to come for the seminar though not an assurance that you will register.
Seminar holds every wednesday at Salvation Opebi. Enter Ajanaku street,then turn left to Oyetola street.The second building by the left. 2-4pm every wednesday. or give me a call,08060665744.

(1) (Reply)

Wireless Router Modem – Huawei Mobile Wifi E5573s-320 / ... / Biology Made Easy Video Cd For waec,jamb,neco Candidates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.