Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:46 AM

Ghana To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ghana To Nigeria (2524 Views)

Ghana To Get New National Airline / Ghana To Rescue Nigeria On Electricity. What A Shame! / Ghana To Build Elevated Mono-rail In Accra- Why Can’t Lagos Take A Cue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana To Nigeria by Babaken(m): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2012
Goodday my fellow nigerian pls i need your help am a nigerian that base in ghana i want to start sending goods from ghana to nigeria to my junior brother but de transportation is very high what am begging if de is any easyest and cheapiest means you no pls let me know thank you.
Re: Ghana To Nigeria by richmans(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2012
Which kind of goods do u want to send to him
Re: Ghana To Nigeria by Babaken(m): 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2012
richmans: Which kind of goods do u want to send to him
i have so many of them in my mind like shoes, ladys hand bag, woman wrapper.
Re: Ghana To Nigeria by bigtt76(f): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2012
Babaken: i have so many of them in my mind like shoes, ladys hand bag, woman wrapper.

Why not make use of either ABC Transport, IFEX, Cross Country or any of those buses plying that route? 10K can't be too high bro considering the number items and cost of the items. It can even be less since you are not buying a whole seat. Normal fare I guess is 10K naira

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Nigeria by Babaken(m): 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2012
bigtt76:

Why not make use of either ABC Transport, IFEX, Cross Country or any of those buses plying that route? 10K can't be too high bro considering the number items and cost of the items. It can even be less since you are not buying a whole seat. Normal fare I guess is 10K naira
a friend of my use ABC he was charge #170 for each of de goods which ladys bag.
Re: Ghana To Nigeria by bigtt76(f): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2012
Babaken: a friend of my use ABC he was charge #170 for each of de goods which ladys bag.

Well looks like its worth it becos of what they will settle Custom agents along the way. Why don't your broda travel over sef? Each trip is 10K on Cross Country. That way he can go back with a lot more and even safer. They hardly check people's bags anyway but they still try to settle them.
Re: Ghana To Nigeria by richmans(m): 7:01am On Sep 19, 2012
Why cant u make use of the buses that travel from mali,ivory coast down to nigeria u cant spend up to 10,000
Re: Ghana To Nigeria by Babaken(m): 8:50am On Sep 19, 2012
richmans: Why cant u make use of the buses that travel from mali,ivory coast down to nigeria u cant spend up to 10,000
master thank you very much for that idea have you try b4 and how were is de pack location pls help me i really need it.
Re: Ghana To Nigeria by Babaken(m): 8:53am On Sep 19, 2012
richmans: Why cant u make use of the buses that travel from mali,ivory coast down to nigeria u cant spend up to 10,000
master thank you very much for that idea have you try b4 and how were is de pack location pls help me i really need it..

(1) (Reply)

Real Reason Why Union Bank Changed Their Horse Logo / 20 Items You Can Export From Nigeria And Make Quick Money / I'm In Need Of Dates(dabino) Supplies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.