Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

*watch Difrnt Tv Channels Using 1 Decorder On Morethan 2 Tv* - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / *watch Difrnt Tv Channels Using 1 Decorder On Morethan 2 Tv* (11327 Views)

How To Watch Over 2500 Satellite Tv Channels On Your Pc For Free / 40+ Free Channels- Watch All Nigerian Church Tv Channels / Multi Tv Channels Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*watch Difrnt Tv Channels Using 1 Decorder On Morethan 2 Tv* by sundayakasdy(m): 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2012
*HOW CAN I WATCH DIFFERENT TV CHANNELS USING 1 DECORDER ON MORETHAN 2 TELEVISION*

i have seen such a setup before but i keep wondering how it is been done.but on asking some one,he told me it has to do with networking.so,i want my 9ja brothers to help me over this as may help many double tv owners and even help many installers.

Though,the most common setup which i believe many installers know about is the spliter setup.which can be connected to a pair of tv or more but can only be controll by the main decorder while tuning chanels.
Re: *watch Difrnt Tv Channels Using 1 Decorder On Morethan 2 Tv* by odilibe(m): 7:00am On Sep 19, 2012
sundayakasdy: *HOW CAN I WATCH DIFFERENT TV CHANNELS USING 1 DECORDER ON MORETHAN 2 TELEVISION*

i have seen such a setup before but i keep wondering how it is been done.but on asking some one,he told me it has to do with networking.so,i want my 9ja brothers to help me over this as may help many double tv owners and even help many installers.

Though,the most common setup which i believe many installers know about is the spliter setup.which can be connected to a pair of tv or more but can only be controll by the main decorder while tuning chanels.
You only need a receiver with dual tuner ,Two tuners for independent viewing of satellite tv programming in two rooms with a single receiver (2tuners)....like those two below...eg ,JVC TU-VIP622RU(320GB)SATELLITE RECEIVER or TU-DVR942RU SAT RECEIVER

Re: *watch Difrnt Tv Channels Using 1 Decorder On Morethan 2 Tv* by sundayakasdy(m): 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2012
odilibe: You only need a receiver with dual tuner ,Two tuners for independent viewing of satellite tv programming in two rooms with a single receiver (2tuners)....like those two below...eg ,JVC TU-VIP622RU(320GB)SATELLITE RECEIVER or TU-DVR942RU SAT RECEIVER

@Odilibe pls kindly throw more light on this setup on how the connection to the other televisions will be. and again can for example if am using 2 different tvs,can i be able to watch diffrent chanels and if yes how can i tune the chanels,will it be tune on the tv or from the reciever?
Lastly,apart from using JVC,can it be possible with any strong decorder ?

Pls dnt be anoid by my question,is just that i dnt want to remain ignorant.and i believe this tutorial will go a long way to help my installers in 9ja.thanks
Re: *watch Difrnt Tv Channels Using 1 Decorder On Morethan 2 Tv* by odilibe(m): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2012
sundayakasdy:

@Odilibe pls kindly throw more light on this setup on how the connection to the other televisions will be. and again can for example if am using 2 different tvs,can i be able to watch diffrent chanels and if yes how can i tune the chanels,will it be tune on the tv or from the reciever?
Lastly,apart from using JVC,can it be possible with any strong decorder ?

Pls dnt be anoid by my question,is just that i dnt want to remain ignorant.and i believe this tutorial will go a long way to help my installers in 9ja.thanks
"the dual tuner receivers comes with 2 remote controls and both Tvs operate independently from one receiver each Tv gets its own remote.Each remote is identical except in regards to different functions,the primary remote, operates the receiver through infra-red i.e you have to point the remote to the receiver while the second remote operates the receiver via radio frequency or RF just like a cell phone,it only need to send a radio signal to the receiver..NOTE dual tuner receivers has two outputs ,two separate cables one for each TV, needs to be connected through the audio/video output, by this means you can watch different programmes on 2 TVs via one receiver".
I am not sure if strong technologyy has a dual output receivers
(www.amazon.com/Dish-Network-222-Tuner-Receiver/dp/B000RSHX28)

Re: *watch Difrnt Tv Channels Using 1 Decorder On Morethan 2 Tv* by olenyi: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2012
^^^^

STrong has a dual view receiver. Just dat its rear and costs between #25000 - #30000 in the east here.
Re: *watch Difrnt Tv Channels Using 1 Decorder On Morethan 2 Tv* by sundayakasdy(m): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2012
odilibe: "the dual tuner receivers comes with 2 remote controls and both Tvs operate independently from one receiver each Tv gets its own remote.Each remote is identical except in regards to different functions,the primary remote, operates the receiver through infra-red i.e you have to point the remote to the receiver while the second remote operates the receiver via radio frequency or RF just like a cell phone,it only need to send a radio signal to the receiver..NOTE dual tuner receivers has two outputs ,two separate cables one for each TV, needs to be connected through the audio/video output, by this means you can watch different programmes on 2 TVs via one receiver".
I am not sure if strong technologyy has a dual output receivers
(www.amazon.com/Dish-Network-222-Tuner-Receiver/dp/B000RSHX28)

thanks for the vital information.

(1) (Reply)

My GOTV Remote Not Working With The Panel Again / If You Are Looking For A Good Satellite Installer. / Strong Srt 4669 Xii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.