Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,574 members, 7,847,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

South African Police Chief And Head Of Interpol Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Police Chief And Head Of Interpol Arrested (840 Views)

EFCC Seeks Interpol’s Help To Arrest Adoke, Others / EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others / INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Police Chief And Head Of Interpol Arrested by bhakula: 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2008
This is very embrassing and sad for Africa. We get the pleasure of hosting and heading the International Police and the person gets brides and is charged with corruption.

http://www.shupee.com/news_details.php?news_id=299

Re: South African Police Chief And Head Of Interpol Arrested by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2008
too bad really, its in da blood.
Re: South African Police Chief And Head Of Interpol Arrested by doyin13(m): 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2008
Its a battle to the end o.

If, and it is difficult to see how it is possible, Zuma gets indicted and prevented from being President
South Africa will be all the better for it.
Re: South African Police Chief And Head Of Interpol Arrested by naijaking1: 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2008
olrotimi:

too bad really, its in da blood.

Dude, you make it sound that like corruption and bad behaviour is genetic, it's not.

They should simply get ride of the motherf--ker and appoint a qualified person.

Abi, you never hear of white people and corruption?

Ever heard of the Chicago crime bosses, the Italian and Russian mafia, or the New York bosses?

Nothing genetic about it, so don't make it African, it ain't!!!!!!!
Re: South African Police Chief And Head Of Interpol Arrested by bawomol(m): 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2008
cosign naijaking.

it's not genetic. seems s.africans are serious about combating crime and corruptions. in illinois, it's common place for politicians(even former governors) and police officers to face corruption charges
Re: South African Police Chief And Head Of Interpol Arrested by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 11, 2008
bottom line is that we are all corrupt, however we paint it grin angry
Re: South African Police Chief And Head Of Interpol Arrested by naijaking1: 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2008
olrotimi:

We= all human beings! Not just black people, or Africans.
Re: South African Police Chief And Head Of Interpol Arrested by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2008
olrotimi:

Speak for yourself. I am not a corrupt human being myself. I know that for sure so your claim there is one out of ignorance. Going around saying We are all corrupt has yet to solve our problem in Africa. Sure people in various parts of the world can be and are sometimes corrupt. That plea will not fix the problem we have in Africa at all. This case is that of a corrupt man. Do you go to court and say because there are murderers around the world, then the sentence against your client should be reduced?? Please let us for once focus on the main. The world is not on the stand now, this man is and what he did is a crime that he should be seriously punished for and he has brought shame to South africa by his actions. Period!!
Re: South African Police Chief And Head Of Interpol Arrested by naijaking1: 4:56am On Jan 13, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Speak for yourself. I am not a corrupt human being myself. I know that for sure so your claim there is one out of ignorance. Going around saying We are all corrupt has yet to solve our problem in Africa. Sure people in various parts of the world can be and are sometimes corrupt. That plea will not fix the problem we have in Africa at all. This case is that of a corrupt man. Do you go to court and say because there are murderers around the world, then the sentence against your client should be reduced?? Please let us for once focus on the main. The world is not on the stand now, this man is and what he did is a crime that he should be seriously punished for and he has brought shame to South africa by his actions. Period!!

I never get your point.

No one ever said this man did right, no one ever praised corruption, but no matter how you cut and slice it, corruption is not limited to Africans.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Time Nigeria Get A Woman President? Greedy Politicians Every Four Years / LAUTECH S.U.G. Election July '08 / Nigerian Official Accused Of Hiring Witch Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.