Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,308 members, 7,822,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Good Or Bad Parenting? - Snoop Dogg And His Teenage Son Smoking Kush - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good Or Bad Parenting? - Snoop Dogg And His Teenage Son Smoking Kush (1655 Views)

Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting / Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? / Pictorial Guide To Good/bad Parenting ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Or Bad Parenting? - Snoop Dogg And His Teenage Son Smoking Kush by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 19, 2012
Snoop Dogg‘s eldest son, Corde Broadus, has decided to put his promising athletic career on hold to pursue a rap career like his old man.

Corde is going by the name Spanky Danky and while it remains to be seen whether he has inherited the lyrical abilities of his father, one thing the pair do share is their love of some high-grade yahmean.

The alleged college drop out has taken to Twitter to document his love of the green stuff, posting a series of photos of himself smoking doobies with his dad, Snoop.

Do you think Snoop should be smoking with his teen son or setting a better example?

http://bossip.com/648298/kush-chronic-les-snoop-dogg-passes-the-piff-puffin-dutchie-on-the-left-hand-side-to-his-teenage-son/#doiKPcUQylqUb1DW.99

[img]http://bossip.files./2012/09/capture2-e1347985420478.jpg[/img]

[img]http://bossip.files./2012/09/snoop1s.jpg[/img]
Re: Good Or Bad Parenting? - Snoop Dogg And His Teenage Son Smoking Kush by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 19, 2012
^^^^Bwahahaha

It seems the new rastafarian lifestyle has messed Snoop Dogg up! sad

I wouldn't mind my son being the ladies' man, or the King of pretty chics, but this nonsense is a NO NO...
Re: Good Or Bad Parenting? - Snoop Dogg And His Teenage Son Smoking Kush by playahP(m): 5:46am On Sep 19, 2012
that is terrible parenting! but who am i to judge??
I also blow kush though!!
I used to be a biiiiiig fan of snoop but i dont know what happened to the snoop i loved!?
Re: Good Or Bad Parenting? - Snoop Dogg And His Teenage Son Smoking Kush by SlyIg(f): 6:17am On Sep 19, 2012
Next i ll see this rubbish will be on d front page.
Re: Good Or Bad Parenting? - Snoop Dogg And His Teenage Son Smoking Kush by MissyB3(f): 8:36am On Sep 19, 2012
Wettin be kush?
Re: Good Or Bad Parenting? - Snoop Dogg And His Teenage Son Smoking Kush by LongOne1(m): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2012
^^^egbo, weed, mary jane, marijuana, cannabis, get the picture?

(1) (Reply)

Must You Insult? Can't You Just Ignore? / When Last Did You Ate Your Meal On Your Dinning Table? / Will You Raise Your Kids Thesame Way Your Parent Raised You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.