Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

Fantasies - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fantasies (1577 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fantasies by Richiy(f): 9:06am On Sep 19, 2012
I was tired, very tired. I was tired because I keep hearing the same old stories, I keep seeing the same unsmiling faces, I watch faceless people pass me every day and I basically maintain the same old routine. Today was the worst of everything and I have never felt more dejected. I could not wait to escape the noise that came with the world and retire to an entirely different world. A world where everything comes alive. A frivolous world that makes the real world looks bleak and hopeless. I wish I could cross that thin line into the world of my dreams. The closest I could get to it is in my bedroom, transported in the comforts of my heart into a place where the skies are always blue and the grasses are always green. I dream of a world where people could walk about in
careless abandon without having to scrutinize the person walking past you in suspicion. A world where there are no guns because there would be no use for them.

A world where everyone knows to dump dirt in wastebaskets and don’t act otherwise. A world where there would be no heartbreak and people who fall in love stay in love forever. A world where everyone has equal opportunities and equal benefits. A world where there are no shabbily clothed children running after a vehicle in motion, drained of energy yet determined to make a future. A world where there are no drunks or wild parties because in their midst are those who conceive evil. A world where families are regarded as sacred and important. A world where the school system is purged of its impurities. A world that could rise up within the snap of the fingers. A world where soldiers and police are alien terms, where people are knowledgeable, where people are judged by who they are. An almost magical world…. In that other world, that world of my dreams, all is always well.
Re: Fantasies by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 30, 2013
please write more.......there's something about your writing...it has depth! angry
Re: Fantasies by Richiy(f): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
cheks bros: please write more.......there's something about your writing...it has depth! angry
Thanks for the boost. Sad thing is that am no longer a writer. I had to let it rest.
Re: Fantasies by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
if you had to let writing go,you sure must have another subtle means of conveying what you feel inside....you'll sure make a good writer/script writer...if you hone your skills...we need more soul food,....so we are going to give it a try again,right....will be pleased to read something you have written

PS: if john grisham only read,but never wrote.. I would not have read the good ole books he authored

buzz mi when you have written something,or released an album(lol,im pulling your legs!).....btw,i followed you,and i expect a follow back too...

Cheers!
Richiy:
Thanks for the boost. Sad thing is that am no longer a writer. I had to let it rest.
Re: Fantasies by Dumas32(m): 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
Why will you let it rest, you write like one that understands lIVE.
Re: Fantasies by Writeditor: 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
Richiy:

Is it okay to ask why you let it rest? Did you write fiction?
Re: Fantasies by sundoj08(m): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
Richiy:
I was tired, very tired. I was tired because I keep hearing the same old stories, I keep seeing the same unsmiling faces, I watch faceless
people pass me every day and I basically maintain the same old routine. Today was the worst of everything and I have never felt more dejected. I could not wait to escape the noise that came with the world and retire to an entirely different world. A world where everything comes alive. A frivolous world that makes the
real world looks bleak and hopeless. I wish I could cross that thin line into the world of my dreams. The closest I could get to it is in my bedroom, transported
in the comforts of my heart into a place where the skies are always blue and the grasses are always green. I dream of a world where people could walk about in
careless abandon without having to scrutinize the person walking past you in suspicion. A world where there are no guns because there would be no use for them.
A world where everyone knows to dump dirt in wastebaskets and don’t act otherwise. A world where there would be no heartbreak and people who
fall in love stay in love forever. A world where everyone has equal opportunities and equal benefits. A world where there are no shabbily clothed children
running after a vehicle in motion, drained of energy yet determined to make a future. A world where there are no drunks or wild parties because in their midst
are those who conceive evil. A world where families are regarded as sacred and important. A world where the school system is purged of its impurities. A world
that could rise up within the snap of the fingers. A world where soldiers and police are alien terms, where people are knowledgeable, where people are judged by
who they are. An almost magical world…. In that other world, that world of my dreams, all is always well.
im already experiencing some of the things u described, hopefully the world gets to the full extent of such utopian state.
Re: Fantasies by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
Nice write-ups. Merry Xmas and happy new year dear.

Send my rice and chicken across sha. cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Unique- The Horse And The Duck( A Fiction) A Short Tale. / Wole Soyinka Or Chinua Achebe: Who Is A Better Writer? / My Jamb Cbt Experience____ What Nonsense!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.