Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,165 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan (13831 Views)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) / Disabled Nigerian Drug Trafficker Dies Of Swallowed Cocaine Pellets In Ghana / Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by slyopez(m): 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2012
Eko Atlantic:
We don't need names to confirm again.
99.9998 percent of criminals like this are from an erosion ridden cave we all know grin
~Bluetooth:

Haba you wan tell me say you no know say our ibo brothers are the dons behind drug trafficking.
Eko Atlantic:
We don't need names to confirm again.
99.9998 percent of criminals like this are from an erosion ridden cave we all know grin
Two ediots.....low life Yoruba men.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by EkoAtlantic: 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2012
Biafura-must-go

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2012
ujukala: They have no other handiwork than smuggling drugs. You can only help them stop it if you can provide good jobs for them. Our company is actually helping out with our little resources.

I disagree with you,these guys are driven by greed.We have good ibos around doing decent stuff/jobs to make ends meet.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by TonySpike: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2012
Hello Guys, the actual link is http://tribune.com.pk/story/437369/international-drugs-smuggling-gang-of-nigerians-busted/
I posted the wrong link earlier on...
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2012
slyopez: Two ediots.....low life Yoruba men.

Butwipe. . . .I wish those talibans can send those assholessss to hellfire soon as possible.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2012

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by EkoAtlantic: 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2012
maninmood:

Would we rather continue working on Eko Atlantic Project? May be that is just a moniker?
Our dream will come to reality one day

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by EkoAtlantic: 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2012
Your slave spare part seller mother. tongue
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by aryzgreat: 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I disagree with you,these guys are driven by greed.We have good ibos around doing decent stuff/jobs to make ends meet.

id/iot baskat! wot will an igbo man be doing in pakistan? a bloody islamic nation, let them show the names, guess they will be 99.9% yoruba muslims like u slowpoke

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by Todaynatoday: 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2012
resorting to insult does not make you any better than them
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2012
ooseven: If the tribalistic remarks on this thread are not marked with the legendary ''this post is hidden'' then i'll be very convinced of the double standards inherent in this forum and come to the conclusion that TRIBALISM is actually desirable in Nairaland.

MODS make a statement showing you are taking a stand against tribalism.

If you insist on freedom of speech, then let it be freedom of speech for ALL, both tribalists and garri people

Dont worry. . . . .mukina will soon be here to hide the truth you always dont wanna hear and ban me.happy now ? As if it changes the fact that drug trafficking is synonymous with ibos.nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2012
aryzgreat:

id/iot baskat! wot will an igbo man be doing in pakistan? a bloody islamic nation, let them show the names, guess they will be 99.9% yoruba muslims like u slowpoke

Didnt ibos fight for Ghadaffi last year in tripoli all because of money ? If not for ekene dili chuku that transported them back to iboland,guess what would have happened to them !

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by EkoAtlantic: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2012
aryzgreat:

The thing enter your body tongue cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by ujukala: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2012
We do not mention tribe mister. All tribes in Nigeria do this "business". Not only in Pakistan, but around the globe.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by aryzgreat: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2012
eko atlantic a.k.a eko - ile and yoruba boko haram apologist malam blackteeth, the Guinness book world breaaker for cocaine courier is still a YORUBE WOMAN, FACT!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by nagoma(m): 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2012
ujukala: We do not mention tribe mister. All tribes in Nigeria do this "business". Not only in Pakistan, but around the globe.

Na lie. Igbo kwenu!!
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by slyopez(m): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Butwipe. . . .I wish those talibans can send those assholessss to hellfire soon as possible.
Eko Atlantic:
Your slave spare part seller mother. tongue
~Bluetooth:

Umu anuofia, spare parts selling is better than your Ogi(akamu) and akara frying dirty mother. Ezi ofia.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2012

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by ujukala: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2012
What is "na lie"? Nagoma, if you have travelled out before, you will be able to appreciate what I am saying.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by EkoAtlantic: 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2012
nagoma:

Na lie. Igbo kwenu!!
Kwenu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2012
ooseven:

First of all, I am not Igbo. I am a Nigerian form Edo State.

Secondly, you my friend are quite evil. You probably don't even live in Nigeria, but just because you have anarchical tendencies, you just want to watch the people there fight each other and burn.

What benefit will you derive if the Igbos are obliterated from the face of the earth, will it make your life better?? It's people like you that are the problem of this country.

Myopic!!

A nigeria without ibo and their nefarious activities will be a welcome development to me.Ya'll need to be extradited to the north pole.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2012
slyopez: Umu anuofia, spare parts selling is better than your Ogi(akamu) and akara frying dirty mother. Ezi ofia.

Punkass
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by denitro(m): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2012
Beheading next
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by EkoAtlantic: 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2012
~Bluetooth:

A nigeria without ibo and their nefarious activities will be a welcome development to me.Ya'll need to be extradited to the north pole.
to join their eskimo brothers. hope the eskiomos won't also reject them grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by outofthebox: 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2012
igbo tinz in da house..salutee
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
Eko Atlantic:
to join their eskimo brothers. hope the eskiomos won't also reject them grin cheesy grin

With the extreme cold up there,the eskimos are at a risk of extinction as a result of a cannibalism that may be exported to their region.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by Jyde89: 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
maninmood:

Like seriously, what quantum of joy do you derive in driving other tribes to the dust? I am a Yoruba man, unlike you, it would be quite shameful of me to point a wrong finger at other people(tribe). Love and be loved
dont mind the manerless idiat, "atokowabaleje"... E go just de cos fyt with we and our nyamiri brother's.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by Austinodark(m): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
No matter hw you beef,Yorubas will still b the cowards in this country and they make the loudest noise!
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by GMacbeth: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2012
Am sorry for derailing the topic a little the coming of the lord is here pls repent
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2012
Austinodark: No matter hw you beef,Yorubas will still b the cowards in this country and they make the loudest noise!

A closer look at the number of innocent ibos that died during the war led by a spoilt brat of over 30 years who later ran away in the heat of the war shows that ibos are the cowards here.how the hell did oju-iku end up dictating to a whole ethnic group ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by mamagee3(f): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2012
Nigerians in Pakistan!!! seriously? undecided
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggling Gang Busted In Pakistan by EkoAtlantic: 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2012
~Bluetooth:

With the extreme cold up there,the eskimos are at a risk of extinction as a result of a cannibalism that may be exported to their region.

We have to alert those eskimos the kind of cannibals they'll dealing with. To keep them from been kidnapped

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petroleum Black Marketers In Jos Dealt With By Plateau STF (photos) / Five Remanded In Prison Custody Over N29 Million Scam / One Dead, 10 Injured In Abeokuta-Sagamu Road Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.