Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Woman Wants Divorce From ‘impotent’ Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Wants Divorce From ‘impotent’ Husband (1967 Views)

Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti / Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Wants Divorce From ‘impotent’ Husband by esegineble: 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
A woman, Habiba Sulaiman of Tudun Wada Area of Kaduna, on Monday urged a Kaduna Sharia Court to dissolve her 17-year-old marriage for alleged lack of feeding allowance and impotence.

The petitioner told the court that she was married to her husband, Yahaya Mohammed of the same address, for 17 years but that he started having sexual disabilities seven years ago.

She said that "the sickness began soon after I delivered my third daughter as a result of stomach pains he had regularly.''

Sulaiman also told the court that "in our 17 years of marriage, we had three children and none of them is alive.

"Since the time we noticed this problem, I have been telling him to go and look for medical assistance but he refused.
"I have been enduring for the past seven years but he refused to seek for medical attention," she said.

Sulaiman said that she sought her aunt's intervention to encourage him to look for medical help but Mohammed refused.
She pleaded with the court to grant her divorce so that she could be free to get married again.

Mohammed denied the wife’s claims and told the court that there was nothing wrong with him.
He also told the court that his wife came to ask him to divorce her because she was no longer interested in the marriage.

"I answered her that since I provide everything for you and you did not give me any concrete reason that made you to seek divorce, I will not divorce you," he said.

He further told the court that she had been denying him sex whenever he approached her, adding that she did not love him again.

The Presiding Officer, Mr Usman Ibrahim, urged the couple to come to the court with their elders on the next adjourned date.
Ibrahim adjourned the case to Sept. 26, for continuation of hearing.
http://www.blessingesegine.com/2012/09/19/woman-wants-divorce-from-impotent-husband/

Re: Woman Wants Divorce From ‘impotent’ Husband by Johndoe100(m): 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2012
After 17 years and 3 kids what is left in that woman's body? The man should find a new model that has a functional bits and pieces. After women have been used up they should be sent away.
Re: Woman Wants Divorce From ‘impotent’ Husband by obowunmi(m): 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2012
Can an impotent man have children? undecided undecided
Re: Woman Wants Divorce From ‘impotent’ Husband by nobniger: 2:17am On Sep 20, 2012
After 17yrs of same thing, what do you expect? Impotence just means the thing is weak, or feeble. He can still get a lady pregnant. The man don try
Re: Woman Wants Divorce From ‘impotent’ Husband by stevecantrell: 7:58am On Sep 20, 2012
Divorce rate rising

Re: Woman Wants Divorce From ‘impotent’ Husband by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2012
Why is comprehension so hard? They had kids and he obviously got a s3xual infection (stomach pains) and left it untreated which rendered him impotent.
Many Men leave s3xual infections untreated and leaves the impotent, same as women

(1) (Reply)

9 Shocking Things You Never Know About Patience Jonathan / 8 Things Men Will Always Find Attractive In Women (true Version) / 5 Table Manners A Child Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.