Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Is Nigeria Ready For Online Real Estate? I’m Not Quite Sure - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is Nigeria Ready For Online Real Estate? I’m Not Quite Sure (587 Views)

Lamudi Leads The Online REAL ESTATE Market / Nigeria's First Online Real Estate Market Makes A Debut / Online Real Estate Management / Solar Energy System ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Ready For Online Real Estate? I’m Not Quite Sure by thenewsman: 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2012
The internet revolution and the rise of mobile on the black continent has heralded a deluge of technological conveniences in communication, business, and lifestyle that hitherto were the preserve of the first world. One of the most obvious of these trends is growing traction in the e-commerce sector, which after a number of false starts has begun to show sure signs of taking off in earnest as consumers come online and demonstrate increasing willingness to participate in electronic transactions.

The online retail sub-sector looks all but ready to explode, with the likes of Konga and Jumia jostling to capitalise on the early advantage. The online travel vertical isn’t doing badly either. Local pioneers in that space, Wakanow, are entrenched, and have recently had the South African Travelstart snapping at their heels.

Read More: http://otekbits.com/2012/09/is-nigeria-ready-for-online-real-estate-im-not-quite-sure/

(1) (Reply)

FOR SALE: A Bungalow @ Odunlade St. Shomolu With Conveyance. N15m / AGO 100,000MT NOW AVAILABLE AT UNBEATABLE PRICES FOR IMMEDIATE PICK UP / Pls Read Ds And Help Ma Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.