Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven (5812 Views)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven by FMK(m): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2012
Christian are struggling to ascend to heaven sure there is no more room make the math 400,000,000,000,000,000,000 years ago BC so far, the list with this number is already handed over to Jesus there we find Adam, eve, Seth, Cain, Enoch, Noah with his generation Abraham with his million sons, Elijah, Elisha , Isaiah, Jeremiah, Joshua, Marry, the thief on cross, Zachariah, malakiah, Ezra, Habakkuk, john, Mathews etc…. till JC era 2000 years ago Paul, peter, Stephan etc.. my brother give up the list is full just praise the lord because is giving you life till you die. Tcahu grin embarassed
Re: Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven by Enoquin(f): 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2012
OMG! This is funny...hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahaha
Re: Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven by paulcr7: 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2012
Try and read the book of Revelation very well and ask for the spirit of God to lead you.
Re: Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven by FMK(m): 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2012
paulcr7: Try and read the book of Revelation very well and ask for the spirit of God to lead you.

is clear only 144000 you have no room beloved
Re: Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven by CrazyMan(m): 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2012
FMK: Christian are struggling to ascend to heaven sure there is no more room make the math 400,000,000,000,000,000,000 years ago BC so far, the list with this number is already handed over to Jesus there we find Adam, eve, Seth, Cain, Enoch, Noah with his generation Abraham with his million sons, Elijah, Elisha , Isaiah, Jeremiah, Joshua, Marry, the thief on cross, Zachariah, malakiah, Ezra, Habakkuk, john, Mathews etc…. till JC era 2000 years ago Paul, peter, Stephan etc.. my brother give up the list is full just praise the lord because is giving you life till you die. Tcahu grin embarassed
Another reincarnation of buzugee!
Re: Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven by Bella3(f): 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2012
Sometimes i wonder if people think with their brains or an.us.
Re: Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven by FMK(m): 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2012
Bélla3: Sometimes i wonder if people think with their brains or an.us.

in brain sure but with a deep examination with tangible proof do not worry about i am christian too angry
Re: Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven by Bella3(f): 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2012
FMK:

in brain sure but with a deep examination with tangible proof do not worry about i am christian too angry
no u're nt.
Re: Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven by FMK(m): 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2012
Bélla3: no u're nt.

you have no room in heaven if you want start giving up grin
Re: Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven by Bella3(f): 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2012
Huh?
FMK:

you have no room in heaven if you want start giving up grin
Re: Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven by ijawkid(m): 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2012
Nairaland no go kill me for laugh......

I don laff my belle full.....
Re: Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 20, 2012
ijawkid: Nairaland no go kill me for laugh......

I don laff my belle full.....

Anoda comedy my broda, laff wan tear my belle for here grin grin grin
Re: Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 20, 2012
FMK: Christian are struggling to ascend to heaven sure there is no more room make the math 400,000,000,000,000,000,000 years ago BC so far, the list with this number is already handed over to Jesus there we find Adam, eve, Seth, Cain, Enoch, Noah with his generation Abraham with his million sons, Elijah, Elisha , Isaiah, Jeremiah, Joshua, Marry, the thief on cross, Zachariah, malakiah, Ezra, Habakkuk, john, Mathews etc…. till JC era 2000 years ago Paul, peter, Stephan etc.. my brother give up the list is full just praise the lord because is giving you life till you die. Tcahu grin embarassed

This OP sounds like an atheist grin grin but this same thought came to my mind when I read one of buzugee's post about the 144k. If God should chose only 144k from the time of Noah, then I think there would be no room left for us. Honestly, it's scary; if it turns out to be true grin grin grin na cry be that o, no grin again
Re: Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven by ijawkid(m): 7:11am On Sep 20, 2012
seriallink:

This OP sounds like an atheist grin grin but this same thought came to my mind when I read one of buzugee's post about the 144k. If God should chose only 144k from the time of Noah, then I think there would be no room left for us. Honestly, it's scary; if it turns out to be true grin grin grin na cry be that o, no grin again

But e be like na d truth o.....

Every rigtheous person won't go to heaven......

Earth they yafu yafu.....:-)....

Na bible talk am o....make we face real facts....

Those who'll go to heaven wuld be co-rulers with Christ...now d question is who will they rule over??definitly not over d angels or Yahweh.......

The earth is were subjects of Gods kingdom will be.....

Knowing this earth will last forever,there must be persons to inhabit it....

Psalms 37:29 tells us that......

But definitly a new earth(a world free from wickedness and satan...)

2 Likes

Re: Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 20, 2012
ijawkid:

Those who'll go to heaven wuld be co-rulers with Christ...now d question is who will they rule over??definitly not over d angels or Yahweh.......

Eheh, your explanation makes a lot of sense; you know, buguzee's interpretation was confusing, I tried asking him to explain more but the atheists on the thread were busy disturbing with silly questions. Atleast your interpretation explains better. I think say anybodi wey no dey the list go enter hell ni grin
Re: Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven by ijawkid(m): 8:59am On Sep 20, 2012
seriallink:

Eheh, your explanation makes a lot of sense; you know, buguzee's interpretation was confusing, I tried asking him to explain more but the atheists on the thread were busy disturbing with silly questions. Atleast your interpretation explains better. I think say anybodi wey no dey the list go enter hell ni grin

Lol......u knw buzugee knows hw to explain biblical stuffs in more complicated ways,but @ d end of it he makes d point.......

And ofcus anybody wey no dey d list of the chosen 144000 won't go to hell...they have d prospect of living on earth forever.....

Read Jesus's lucid sayings @ matthew 5:3 $ 5......

New King James Version (NKJV)

5::::::::: .

2 Then He opened His
mouth and taught them, saying:
3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

5 Blessed are the meek,
For they shall inherit the earth.

Jesus said those words....

The Jews actually knew about the hope of living on earth forever.....isaiah,the book of psalms and other prophets fortell of persons inhabiting this earth for eternity.... So .@ 1st the message of persons going to heaven was foreign to them,.....

But this arrangement was made thru d sacrificial death of Christ to ensure that what man lost from d beginning was restored.......

These co-priests and kings who will work along side Jesus,the king designate of Gods kingdom will rule rigtheous persons who will be on earth......

But like I said the earth wouldn't be what we see it to be today.....it will be made new.......

I'll like to ask u...:::::where do u think the faithful patriarchs of old like abraham,moses.jacob,isaiah,joel,obadiah,david,john d baptist,sarah,hannah,ruth. And naomi will enjoy eternity??

4 Likes

Re: Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven by ijawkid(m): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2012
seriallink:

Lol......u knw buzugee knows hw to explain biblical stuffs in more complicated ways,but @ d end of it he makes d point.......

And ofcus anybody wey no dey d list of the chosen 144000 won't go to hell...they have d prospect of living on earth forever.....

Read Jesus's lucid sayings @ matthew 5:3 $ 5......

New King James Version (NKJV)

5::::::::: .

2 Then He opened His
mouth and taught them, saying:
3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

5 Blessed are the meek,
For they shall inherit the earth.

Jesus said those words....

The Jews actually knew about the hope of living on earth forever.....isaiah,the book of psalms and other prophets fortell of persons inhabiting this earth for eternity.... So .@ 1st the message of persons going to heaven was foreign to them,.....

But this arrangement was made thru d sacrificial death of Christ to ensure that what man lost from d beginning was restored.......

These co-priests and kings who will work along side Jesus,the king designate of Gods kingdom will rule rigtheous persons who will be on earth......

But like I said the earth wouldn't be what we see it to be today.....it will be made new.......

I'll like to ask u...:::::where do u think the faithful patriarchs of old like abraham,moses.jacob,isaiah,joel,obadiah,david,john d baptist,sarah,hannah,ruth. And naomi will enjoy eternity??
Re: Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2012
CrazyMan:
Another reincarnation of buzugee!
NOT angry grin 144,000 IS THE RULING BODY. IN ACTUALITY A THIRD OF THE EARTH WILL BE SAVED ( ZECHARIAH 13 VS 8 ). BUT THE 144,000 ARE THE RULERS. SO THIS AINT A REINCARNATION OF ME
Re: Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 20, 2012
seriallink:

HE CHOSE 144,000 FOR THE RULING BODY. APART FROM THE 144,000, A THIRD OF THE POPULATION OF THE EARTH WILL MAKE IT WHILE TWO THIRD WILL BE DESTROYED ( ZECHARIAH 13 VS 8 ). THATS END DAY PROPHESY wink
Re: Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven by boxbonnie(m): 9:28am On Sep 20, 2012
***hmmmmmm*** shocked
Re: Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven by FMK(m): 9:29am On Sep 20, 2012
obadiah777: HE CHOSE 144,000 FOR THE RULING BODY. APART FROM THE 144,000, A THIRD OF THE POPULATION OF THE EARTH WILL MAKE IT WHILE TWO THIRD WILL BE DESTROYED ( ZECHARIAH 13 VS 8 ). THATS END DAY PROPHESY wink

that already happened. they are enough people to rule in heaven he does not need a human been full of impurity, mad,folly, killer,etc.. to rule the perfect place
Re: Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2012
ijawkid:

YOU ARE RIGHT. THE 144,000 WILL RULE OVER THE ONE THIRD OF THE EARTH WHO MAKE IT. wink
Re: Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 20, 2012
FMK:

that already happened. they are enough people to rule in heaven he does not need a human been full of impurity, mad,folly, killer,etc.. to rule the perfect place
YEAH HE ALREADY CHOSE THE 144,000. NOW HE CHOOSING THE INHABITANTS OF HEAVEN.
Re: Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven by boxbonnie(m): 9:33am On Sep 20, 2012
obadiah777: YOU ARE RIGHT. THE 144,000 WILL RULE OVER THE ONE THIRD OF THE EARTH WHO MAKE IT.

wHo make it to where?
Re: Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven by FMK(m): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2012
boxbonnie:
wHo make it to where?

and how. where is the list at what wall the list is hung on
Re: Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 20, 2012
boxbonnie:
wHo make it to where?
WHO MAKE IT BACK INTO THE NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH. NEW HEAVEN MEANS RIGHTEOUS RULERSHIP AND NEW EARTH MEANS RIGHTEOUS CITIZENS, BOTH ON EARTH. HEAVEN IS NOT IN THE SKY. HEAVEN IS ON EARTH.
Re: Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven by boxbonnie(m): 10:55am On Sep 20, 2012
obadiah777: WHO MAKE IT BACK INTO THE NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH. NEW HEAVEN MEANS RIGHTEOUS RULERSHIP AND NEW EARTH MEANS RIGHTEOUS CITIZENS, BOTH ON EARTH. HEAVEN IS NOT IN THE SKY. HEAVEN IS ON EARTH.
This whole thing is beyond mortal comprehenion,, we all are entittled to our various beliefs.
Re: Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2012
boxbonnie:
This whole thing is beyond mortal comprehenion,, we all are entittled to our various beliefs.
THIS IS NOT A BELIEF. THIS IS REALITY.
Re: Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2012
i feel i have to clear the air here so folks can get a comprehensive picture of what is happening. 'YOU ARE ALREADY IN HELL'. bet you didnt know that ? hell is not some place were you burn forever. hell is being spiritually dead and mentally dead and being at the mercy of the eagles of the world. being vulnerable and dumb ( the lord takes away knowledge and kills your spirit. read book of revelation chapter 8 for that. this is what hell is. 'BE SCARED OF THE ONE WHO CAN KILL YOUR BODY AND SPIRIT IN HELL'. out of us who came into the world first ( shemetic black people also known as negros, but are actually the israelites ) only 144,000 are not in hell. the rest have been banished into chains of darkness in hell ( jude 6 ) ( isaiah 6 vs 9 ) ( romans 11 vs 7 ). however our penance in hell will be over when christ returns, which will be when the gentiles who rule the world now will have produced their righteous fruits. we ( all israelites ) will all be saved ( romans 11 vs 25 and 26 ). all of us black negros will have served our time in hell. we started our hell ( also called the trouble of Jacob ) about 2500 years ago ( revelation chapter 8 ) and our hell will end when Christ returns. When Christ returns the lord will restore back our knowledge ( so we wont be dumb anymore and run to the gentiles, like the white man and the chinese, for everything, which in itself is a condition of the hell because scripture says in the book of deuteronomy, you will run to your enemy,the gentiles, for want of all things. which is a prophesy fulfilling itself in the life of every black man in the world. who do you run to when you need technological know how or sophisticated goods ? what do you produce ?

so every negro will be in heaven when christ returns ( romans 11 vs 25 and 26 ). however it will be time for the gentiles who did not make the cut, to be put in hell ( they will have their knowledge taken away ( obadiah 8 ), their spirit killed, and they will become the new dumb niggers ( zephaniah 2 vs 1 ) of the world.

that in a nutshell is what hell is and how the sequence of things will play out. getting your knowledge taken away and been reduced to a low state and having your spirit killed is what is hell ( Matthew 10 vs 28 ) ( Malachi 2 vs 9 ). when the white man says the black man is dumb ? he is right. but he does not know the reason why. its cuz we are in hell. however when Christ returns we will be the ones saying ' the white man is dumb ' ( deuteronomy 30 vs 7 ). that will be the ones amongst them who did not make it, because just as some of us made it initially ( 144,000 ), some of them will make it too, while the rest will be cast in hell for thousands of years just as we went through ( every time a black man is born, he is born into hell, then he dies and then is reincarnated into hell in the 3rd or fourth generation ), we did this for 2500 years.

and lastly, fulanis and hausas, like PAGAN 9JA, you are Hamites, meaning you are not Israelites, meaning you are part of the gentile nations. meaning it is in your best interest to embrace the lord now because you have not gone through your hell yet for rejecting the lord. you guys practically ran Africa and some of you, under the ancient egyptian empire even had the Israelites as slaves ( black on black crime ). There is a reason why the Hausas and Fulanis were or are in control of Nigeria. its because you are gentile nations in your salvation. when christ returns, if you are not part of the first fruit of the gentiles, you will be going into hell for a veryyyyyyy long time. THIS IS A SPECIAL MESSAGE TO PAGAN 9JA because i know you are Hausa grin

and thats the secret of the hell.

and folks may say 'well if every negro is going to make it into heaven then what is the point of my worshipping God seeing as i will make it into heaven anyway' ? well first off there is an intense period of tribulation coming on the earth called the 3rd Woe. if you are not in the lord you will not be protected from the 3rd woe and more than likely you will be brutally killed in it, however when you reincarnate, you will come into heaven because you have served your time. secondly > MALACHI 3 VS 14 And you will again see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not. ITS GOING TO BE A HEIRACHY BASED ON RIGHTEOUSNESS. IN THIS WORLD TODAYTHE HEIRACHY OF RICHES IS BASED ON PADI-PADI. IN HEAVEN IT WILL BE BASED ON RIGHTEOUSNESS. LIKE SOMEONE LIKE IJAWKID WILL HAVE LIKE 3 MANSIONS AND AUTHORITY OVER PEOPLE WHILE SOMEONE LIKE MARTIAN WILL HAVE A HOUSE AND NO AUTHORITY ( JUST AN ANALOGICAL EXAMPLE )
Re: Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven by k2039: 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2012
[size=15pt]God does not limit the amount of people that enter Heaven and neither does the Bible. If you read your Bible with out any pre-conceived ideas you will clearly see all who call on Jesus will be saved by His grace and your faith.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2012
it says the 144000 are circumcised male virgins only. so since women have made heaven b4 ur theory has been totally debunked .

1 Like

Re: Only 144000 Persons Are Chosen To Ascend To Heaven by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2012
jacobscros: it says the 144000 are circumcised male virgins only. so since women have made heaven b4 ur theory has been totally debunked .

They are not virgins in that sense; they are virgins in the sense that they do not play prostitu.tes to other gods but worship the one true GOD (Yahweh). And who gave you the impression that they are all males That's your own worldly interpretation of the scripture. A heathen like you wouldn't understand spiritual things. Better repent now before it's too late!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Things You Need To Make Heaven / 40 Spiritual Reasons Why You Are Not Yet Married. / Does Satan Really Eat With His Left Hand? And Other Quranic Discrepancies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.