Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S (9087 Views)

Please Assist A Brother! My Infinix Joypad 8s Has A Software Issue. / HTC Announces Lollipop Release For Desire Eye And Desire 816 / Microsoft To Dump Nokia And Windows Phone Brands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S by puskin: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2012
jedisco: It looks as if our mods have sworn for Nokia.

How would HTC WP8 device reach frontpage before the Lumias?

Kini big deal undecided

ziccoit: Why is Nokia Window phones thread hasn't made the front page by now?

......and which Nokia Windows phone are U referring to?
Re: HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S by Everest9(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2012
so nice but the 5 something ram is too poor they should make it 1gig ram
Re: HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S by tomX1(m): 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
HTC rules but Windows Phonest suk ahrzzzz big time.
Don't get me wrong. I was a die hard fan of all things Microsoft until my experience with Windows phone 7 cured my madness.
I spent 95k buying a Htc HD7 and Spent months defending the stupid device and all its short commings. Spent months waiting for all kinds of silly updates that were meant to transform the phone to something more meaningfull. After all the agony Microsoft anounces windows phone8 which has no compatibleility with WP7 which by the way had no compatibility with previous windows phones. I smashed the freahgggging WP7 on the wall and got me a nice galaxy note with android. Blisssssss.
Re: HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S by Andykuul: 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2012
who cares about all dese so call new product of phones....3310 for life
Re: HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S by jmaine: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2012
puskin:

Kini big deal undecided

......and which Nokia Windows phone are U referring to?

See am below . .

https://www.nairaland.com/1039582/nokia-lumia-920...finally-smartphone-nokia
Re: HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S by rodeo0070(m): 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2012
HTC ROCKS BIG TIME...LOVED THE TOUCH PRO 2 TILL I SWITCHED TO HD7 AND BB.

1 Like

Re: HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S by Olaryeankarh(m): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
HTC 8S is a good phone but I will prefer the Lumia 920 over it. They ain't mate though.
512RAM and 1700mAh battery is kinda low for this brilliant device.
Re: HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2012
I would like any of those for my girlfriend! Sexy ladies like colorful handsets!
Re: HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S by wealth123: 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
How many of you guys have tried TECNO T4? its the real deal! go for it and save your bucks for better things. grin grin grin
Re: HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S by EPOMA(m): 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2012
acidosis™:
whats special about this device?
#just asking
window 8
Re: HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 21, 2012
Hurray. Time to change my HTC 4G EVO
Re: HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S by ericmorely393: 3:29am On Sep 21, 2012
I still like my HTC sense incredible, wink
Re: HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S by Paentera(m): 8:26am On Sep 21, 2012
4llerbuntu: I will never understand people who use phones in bright red, yellow etc etc colors. jeez.

Once upon a time, cars were made only in black colour until Mr Ford decided to make cars for people - not for status hugging dingbats. I believe the same goes for every product in this world - why get restricted to just one colour?
Re: HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S by emsquare(m): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2012
Nyc!
Re: HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S by texazzpete(m): 9:39am On Sep 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I'd have to be threatened with sharia punishment to touch that "new" dinosaur phone with a 5000ft stripper pole.

...Says the lady who has been excitedly posting photos of the ginormous Galaxy Note II

'Dinosaur phone' has the same specs as the Galaxy S III. Trolling?
Re: HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 21, 2012
chucky234: Guy wetin corporate inside phone again,how colour of phone or ringtone take concern corporate meeting na

It does if you have worked in that kind of environment. You will appear stupified to hear a china nokia ringtone in a business meeting. hmmmmmm.
Re: HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 21, 2012
mikron: i ordered for one online. God how i love htc windows and android phones. They are the in thing now. You wount believe how much these phones cost online. With 50 thousand naira u will be able to get one +shipping. The internet makes life easy for us.

Name the site so i could place my order. Send to magnatetimothy@gmail.com
Re: HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S by ikekings(m): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2012
Nice phone.. But, the colour of the fone, i don't like it at all... All the same, it makes sense...
Re: HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S by ikekings(m): 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
okpara ugo:

Name the site so i could place my order. Send to magnatetimothy@gmail.com
Scam alert!!!!
Re: HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2012
Lol... I think I like the variety of colors. My friends are comparing it to RAzr i already which processor is more superior than iPhone 5. Though, this latest HTC can't compete with iPhone recent release!
Re: HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S by DExplorer1: 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2012
Andykuul: who cares about all dese so call new product of phones....3310 for life
I dey feel you grin That's why fingers aren't equal. Aside the call, what i would settle with that device your 3310 won't. If you got the cash, better start rooting. I love HTC die!!!
Re: HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2012
Very exquisite phones...wouldn't mind having one.
Re: HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S by Mustay(m): 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2012
@tomX:
Spent months waiting for all kinds of silly updates that were meant to transform the phone to something more meaningfull. After all the agony Microsoft anounces windows phone8 which has no compatibleility with WP7 which by the way had no compatibility with previous windows phones.

On point! This is where I've got issues with Microsoft. Microsoft makes major changes to their Mobile OS and announce it like it's something normal. The inability of users to upgrade to recent versions is a bad taste for consumers. Their differentiation of Windows Mobile and Windows Phone is an example. I enjoy WP (perhaps cos it's similar to Desktop PCs) but I gotta agreee with you that it's Android all the way for this - FLEXIBILITY + AVAILABILITY is key. This is the more reason why no matter how much I love the functions of a Nokia Lumia, the uncertainty of it becoming 'obsolescent' is not appealing.
Re: HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S by lawa18(m): 4:52am On Sep 22, 2012
Pls can someone tel me wt z special abt dis HTC phones and d price
Re: HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S by Mustay(m): 6:21am On Sep 22, 2012
Re: HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 23, 2012
Zeddicus: These phone manufacturers are not serious one bit...With all the new releases, its pretty much obvious that QWERTY keypads are gradually going extinct!

Like seriously, I wonder too.

It's one of the reasons I still have the E7 and Bold around.
Re: HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2012
texazzpete:

...Says the lady who has been excitedly posting photos of the ginormous Galaxy Note II

'Dinosaur phone' has the same specs as the Galaxy S III. Trolling?
Lol. Hahaha...If it is not iPhone it's not phone to you! I like your stance on smartphones, it's laughable though. grin grin grin
Re: HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S by Bawss1(m): 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2012
wealth123: How many of you guys have tried TECNO T4? its the real deal! go for it and save your bucks for better things. grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy

Better things like what. LOL
Re: HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 25, 2013
Clean Used HTC Windows Phone 8X for sale for only N68,000

4G LTE (limited service areas) or HSPA+ connectivity

Windows Phone 8 OS

1.5 GHz Qualcomm dual-core processor

4.3-inch HD 720p LED display

16 GB internal memory

8 MP camera + HD 720p video

Beats Audio--With Beats Audio, nothing comes between you and the studio.

Wireless-N Wi-Fi

Bluetooth 3.1

Personal/corporate e-mail and much more

Call-08063383055
Re: HTC Announces Their Windows Phone 8S by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 25, 2013
Clean Used HTC Windows Phone 8X for sale for only N68,000

4G LTE (limited service areas) or HSPA+ connectivity

Windows Phone 8 OS

1.5 GHz Qualcomm dual-core processor

4.3-inch HD 720p LED display

16 GB internal memory

8 MP camera + HD 720p video

Beats Audio--With Beats Audio, nothing comes between you and the studio.

Wireless-N Wi-Fi

Bluetooth 3.1

Personal/corporate e-mail and much more

Call-08063383055

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 4 Months Of Using World Best Smartphone Galaxy S8 / Why Cant My Nokia C3 Download / Between The Zero 5 And The Phantom 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.