Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,372 members, 7,868,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Football Betting: Season 2 - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting: Season 2 (106394 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by LORDEST(m): 2:01am On Sep 23, 2012
HT SANTOS 0 VS POR 2...... I told u guys not to....buh sumz wnt listen to me....I JUST Pray 4 cumbck....xo guys wnt loz dz match again
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by LORDEST(m): 2:12am On Sep 23, 2012
LORDEST: +++
chk braz cmp a...buh wil adv nt to bet at al n d n d match..bt if u want to, go 4 dubl chance... Santos/por...
LORDEST: HT SANTOS 0 VS POR 2...... I told u guys not to....buh sum wnt listen to me....I JUST Pray mak Santox win...mk we no undg borin rum
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by nedbert(m): 2:30am On Sep 23, 2012
[quote author=LORDEST][/quote]sometimes its even good to watch this games,its 0-3 now, and santos are playing rubbish even at their home,they are really outplayed,,interesting match though.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by bemagnify: 2:37am On Sep 23, 2012
nedbert: sometimes its even good to watch this games,its 0-3 now, and santos are playing rubbish even at their home,they are really outplayed,,interesting match though.
santos must surely lost dis 1...
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 23, 2012
Hi guys.. As u should see... Its a few mins to 3..
I've been tryin to understand bet fair and the laying option.
I know some of u think some questions have been answered... But then... I just need sum1 to put me thru a few hurdles.

1. How do I fund my bet fair acct

2. What's the least amount for staking on bet fair

3. I saw an option where I could change the oods with which to lay a certain match... How does dat work
And if d odd to lay a match 0 - 0 is 44.... What range can I put my own odd??

4. How do I accumulate lay bets on bet fair?

5. How do I withdraw from bet fair??

6. What do they mean when they say 'the stake size is invalid'??

7. What exactly does bet fair mean by collectin of commision after a bet?

8. What's the processs involved in verifying a bet fair account?

Sorry about this much qsts... D site ddnt explain much... Maybe cos I'm mobile.
I hope sum1 bails me out by d time I wake up.
Gudnyt ppl...
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 4:38am On Sep 23, 2012
Na wa for 9rastake guys o. It's like they are afraid of loosing. If you see their laying options mehnn! Very discouraging.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 23, 2012
Mybettingtips:
d guy may be right.... U guys dat are betting on dis match may try over 2.5 goals wit low stake...
I will leave d match and see d FT result....
over 2.5 won, horrible defeat of the home team.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 23, 2012
botahj:

i beg to disagree. Lay 0-0 FT does not actually double your stake as illustrated by you. You have not taken to account the balance that would be held in lieu incase your bet goes bad. E.g. You would need a balance of about 150 dollars to lay 0-0 ft on a game you intend to stake and win 10 dollars at odds of 15 on betfair just as you would require same balance/stake to win 10 dollars with odds that you have referred to as negligible on bet365.
The margins you gain on betfair odds over bet365 are ERODED through charges on profits/winnings and through the withdrawal process available to Nigerians as against debits through Africard thus bringing your cash at hand to same..
As earlier mentioned, factors such as strategy and aims for punting would determine your preferred bookmaker of choice.
This Iڪ correct I guess.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 5:04am On Sep 23, 2012
bemagnify: santos must surely lost dis 1...
na wa o
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by LORDEST(m): 6:09am On Sep 23, 2012
blink182: na wa o

Can u nw c d reason..
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by weezeebanks(m): 6:13am On Sep 23, 2012
Mawnin guys,pls I. Want to ask dis question dat I have asked b4 n no noe answerd me,pls dis betfair is it reliable?has anyone been paid via betfair b4,cos som of us don't have. The type of money required to start and. because we see the gain in it,we go a long way to get the money,person like me I no get that kind of money to start but I wan go borrow like 100k from person. To start,to pay back with interest,nyu all knw wat dat means,but b4 I do dat,I just want to confirm from you guys,pls is betfair reliable?has anyone been paid thru betfair b4,abeg make una answer me,cos I don do sum kin buussiness online and they carry my money go,but. This time "I NO WAN HEAR SAy DEM SHOOT BIRD E MAMA FLY OH"...pls if you have any idea pls answer and pls be thrutfull..god bless. You,and happy sunday guys,make una go church oh,go praise god oh,no be only betting oh...lol
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Mybettingtips(m): 6:52am On Sep 23, 2012
Mybettingtips:
d guy may be right.... U guys dat are betting on dis match may try over 2.5 goals wit low stake...
I will leave d match and see d FT result....
Some guys are now poor because of Santos... I should have posted my over 2.5 pick earlier maybe some guys would have bet on it instead of backin dem
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 7:00am On Sep 23, 2012
botahj:

i beg to disagree. Lay 0-0 FT does not actually double your stake as illustrated by you. You have not taken to account the balance that would be held in lieu incase your bet goes bad. E.g. You would need a balance of about 150 dollars to lay 0-0 ft on a game you intend to stake and win 10 dollars at odds of 15 on betfair just as you would require same balance/stake to win 10 dollars with odds that you have referred to as negligible on bet365.
The margins you gain on betfair odds over bet365 are ERODED through charges on profits/winnings and through the withdrawal process available to Nigerians as against debits through Africard thus bringing your cash at hand to same..
As earlier mentioned, factors such as strategy and aims for punting would determine your preferred bookmaker of choice.
Nice post as i cant agree less. I'll like to add a word or two though. Now, comboing lays further increases your chances of homerun because if you win atleast 1, you win all. Over 0.5 combo, on the other hand, is very unadvisable cos you lose 1, lose all. Just saying.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 23, 2012
Imanuelle: Hi guys.. As u should see... Its a few mins to 3..
I know some of u think some questions have been answered... But then... I just need sum1 to put me thru a few hurdles.

3. I saw an option where I could change the oods with which to lay a certain match... How does dat work

Gudnyt ppl...

Why hasn't any1 answered me? sad
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 7:12am On Sep 23, 2012
weezee banks: Mawnin guys,pls I. Want to ask dis question dat I have asked b4 n no noe answerd me,pls dis betfair is it reliable?has anyone been paid via betfair b4,cos som of us don't have. The type of money required to start and. because we see the gain in it,we go a long way to get the money,person like me I no get that kind of money to start but I wan go borrow like 100k from person. To start,to pay back with interest,nyu all knw wat dat means,but b4 I do dat,I just want to confirm from you guys,pls is betfair reliable?has anyone been paid thru betfair b4,abeg make una answer me,cos I don do sum kin buussiness online and they carry my money go,but. This time "I NO WAN HEAR SAy DEM SHOOT BIRD E MAMA FLY OH"...pls if you have any idea pls answer and pls be thrutfull..god bless. You,and happy sunday guys,make una go church oh,go praise god oh,no be only betting oh...lol
Guy, no put money unless you're sure you can be verified. Or better still, put like $10 first, then verify before putting the rest. I'll allow my fellow punters to attempt your other question. Best of luck.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by weezeebanks(m): 7:19am On Sep 23, 2012
Michky: Guy, no put money unless you're sure you can be verified. Or better still, put like $10 first, then verify before putting the rest. I'll allow my fellow punters to attempt your other question. Best of luck.

Kk,tanks michky....pls more answers please
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 23, 2012
Michky: Guy, no put money unless you're sure you can be verified. Or better still, put like $10 first, then verify before putting the rest. I'll allow my fellow punters to attempt your other question. Best of luck.

Plz what's d process of verifying?
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 23, 2012
weezee banks:

Kk,tanks michky....pls more answers please

Have u known how to fund?
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by ddestiny20(m): 7:36am On Sep 23, 2012
over 1.5
bologna vs pescara
cagliari vs roma
udinese vs ac milan
treviso vs lecce
club brugge vs cercle brugge
athletico bilbao vs malaga
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Phaymostip(m): 7:57am On Sep 23, 2012
Todays pick from tipnatip.sk
Atletico Madrid – Valladolid
pick -1.5 AH 1 – odds 1.97
Athletic Bilbao – Malaga
pick over 2.5 – odds 1.95
gudluck!
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Phaymostip(m): 8:12am On Sep 23, 2012
Germany-Bundesliga 2

dynamo dresden vs ingolstadt 04. Over 2.5.... Odd 1.90

three fold ova 1.5 in a jiffy
enjoy d super sunday
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by bemagnify: 8:16am On Sep 23, 2012
2day na layin day? If u havent fund ur 9rastake acct. U beta do on monday! Cus wit layin u win steadilyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...........
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by udemzyudex(m): 8:28am On Sep 23, 2012
23/9/2012

KYOTO SANGA VS MITO HOLLYHOCK=1
ODD:1.81

SAO PAULO VS CRUZEIRO=1
ODD:1.63

ATLETICO MINEIRO VS GREMIO=1
ODD:1.87

HJK HELSINKI VS INTER TURKU=1
ODD:1.75

GL.....
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by bemagnify: 8:46am On Sep 23, 2012
udemzy_udex: 23/9/2012

KYOTO SANGA VS MITO HOLLYHOCK=1
ODD:1.81

SAO PAULO VS CRUZEIRO=1
ODD:1.63

ATLETICO MINEIRO VS GREMIO=1
ODD:1.87

HJK HELSINKI VS INTER TURKU=1
ODD:1.75

GL.....
afa na
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by udemzyudex(m): 8:52am On Sep 23, 2012
bemagnify: afa na

Big bros i hail
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 9:05am On Sep 23, 2012
Imanuelle:

Plz what's d process of verifying?
I have no idea cos am also yet to fund.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Michky: 9:19am On Sep 23, 2012
bemagnify: 2day na layin day? If u havent fund ur 9rastake acct. U beta do on monday! Cus wit layin u win steadilyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...........
Ok. I have 1 funny question for you tho: do you own or work for na.ir.ast.ak.e? You seem to be doing that particular br.and lots of favour. Hehehe. Dont mind me.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 23, 2012

Gudnyt ppl...

nobody yet?
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Mybettingtips(m): 9:44am On Sep 23, 2012

Gudnyt ppl...
your quest. had been answered in previonus pages/season 1,.......no tym 4 me to answer d same quest. over and over again
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 23, 2012
Mybettingtips:
your quest. had been answered in previonus pages/season 1,.......no tym 4 me to answer d same quest. over and over again

Check d time of my post... There was never a detailed answer...
I followed this thread from season 1.
This stuff involves cash.... Its not cool to just pump money into Ȋ̝̊̅† without being sure.
Re: Football Betting: Season 2 by LORDEST(m): 10:00am On Sep 23, 2012
Mybettingtips:
yeyeye......

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (102) (Reply)

Start Your Own Boxers Business With N5, 000 / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today / Football Betting Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.